Weakest President in Modern History

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
It was just announced that Trump has backed down AGAIN, this time on NAFTA.

He backed down on replacing Obamacare.
He backed down on his pledge to build the wall.
He backed down on demanding funding for that wall.
He backed down on cutting funds for Planned Parenthood.

What am I forgetting? There's been so many failures already.

He's weak, like a little girl.

Well Trump got the presidency with those promises, and the money will pour in.

I'm sure, given a little time you can come up with some more lies all by yourself.

He backed down from appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Today, he is backing down on ending subsidies under ACA. Within a week, he will start backing down on his tax cuts. I never did heard the results of the committee that he said that he was going to appoint to investigate fraudulent illegal immigrant voting.

7d81ac18407b3dbca745a3fb4ce71ca0_why-are-the-stars-in-the-memes-who-cares_600-363.jpeg

Where were you the last 8 years, Obama is out office. That was truly the weakest president!

Weakest, no!
Clueless, yes.
He might be a good businessman, but he clueless about governing a powerhouse like America, filled with diversity of people, issues, needs and complexities. Trump has repeatedly stated that this or that, is more complicated than he imagined. He has reached the Peter Principle's level of incompetence.
Peter Principle.jpg

What is the 'Peter Principle'
The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach the levels of their respective incompetence. The Peter Principle is based on the logical idea that competent employees will continue to be promoted, but at some point will be promoted into positions for which they are incompetent, and they will then remain in those positions because of the fact that they do not demonstrate any further competence that would get them recognized for additional promotion. According to the Peter Principle, every position in a given hierarchy will eventually be filled by employees who are incompetent to fulfill the job duties of their respective positions.
Peter Principle
Trump should of stayed at what he was doing, the presidency is over his head.

Show us where any of this is lies. The orange clown made a series of promises as to what he was going to do in his first 100 days. Almost none of that has happened. And it looks like very little will.

The house is to vote on debate rules for the maobamacare replacement today.

Weakest, no!
Clueless, yes.
He might be a good businessman, but he clueless about governing a powerhouse like America, filled with diversity of people, issues, needs and complexities. Trump has repeatedly stated that this or that, is more complicated than he imagined. He has reached the Peter Principle's level of incompetence.
View attachment 123520
What is the 'Peter Principle'
The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach the levels of their respective incompetence. The Peter Principle is based on the logical idea that competent employees will continue to be promoted, but at some point will be promoted into positions for which they are incompetent, and they will then remain in those positions because of the fact that they do not demonstrate any further competence that would get them recognized for additional promotion. According to the Peter Principle, every position in a given hierarchy will eventually be filled by employees who are incompetent to fulfill the job duties of their respective positions.
Peter Principle
Trump should of stayed at what he was doing, the presidency is over his head.

At this point in anyones presidency the same could be said. No one is fully prepared for the job, not even George Washington. He worried that even his mistakes would be seen as a precedent.

He backed down from appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Today, he is backing down on ending subsidies under ACA. Within a week, he will start backing down on his tax cuts. I never did heard the results of the committee that he said that he was going to appoint to investigate fraudulent illegal immigrant voting.
Did he back down on Gorsuch? No. He won't back down on the next one either. Or the next. That's why he was elected, stupid. Everything else is secondary. You're pissing up a rope.

Show us where any of this is lies. The orange clown made a series of promises as to what he was going to do in his first 100 days. Almost none of that has happened. And it looks like very little will.
He made veterans be able to see a private doctor. That alone makes his presidency a success.

New Topics

Forum List

Back