Weakest President in Modern History

Veterans choice happened under Obama, not Trump.

GOP is fighting among itself, so the Dems who have little power anyway sit on the sidelines and smile.

It was just announced that Trump has backed down AGAIN, this time on NAFTA.

He backed down on replacing Obamacare.
He backed down on his pledge to build the wall.
He backed down on demanding funding for that wall.
He backed down on cutting funds for Planned Parenthood.

What am I forgetting? There's been so many failures already.

He's weak, like a little girl.
NAFTA had protections for workers when Clinton signed it. Bush delay and delay removed those protections. Hopefully Trump ends some bad trade deals but I suspect he will try, fail and move on. He will only pass deregulations and tax breaks for business.

Perhaps Trump will resign the presidency for the good of the nation?

Granted the radical left's perspective of history goes back to last week's SNL unfunny political skit but if modern history goes back to WW2 you have plenty of candidates. Harry Truman couldn't get enough support in his own party after the debacle of Korea to run for a second full term. Poor JFK couldn't get past his peculiar brother's obsession with Cuba. LBJ sent Troops to Vietnam on a fake crisis and he quit just when the U.S. finally won the war. The Carter administration was so pathetic that the MSM actually promoted a misery index. The Bushes were RINO's without a cause and Bill Clinton created a dialog that included Sex and BJ's. and bombed Europe while the terrorists that failed during his first term were attending flight school in Florida. Barry Hussein fixed everything with a worldwide tour apologizing for America's decadence.

And you're dumber than hammered dog shit, what's your point?
My point is that Trump is the weakest president in modern history, dumbass. Can't you fucking read?

The Weakest POTUS of modern times left office on January 20th 2017, his name was Obama, toilet paper has more strength, 2 day old babies have more strength, my dog has more strength than the "Oblammer"...

You on the other hand have nothing, zip, zero!!

Crawl back under your bed in your sisters basement, get a job for Gods sake..

My point is that Trump is the weakest president in modern history, dumbass. Can't you fucking read?

The Weakest POTUS of modern times left office on January 20th 2017, his name was Obama, toilet paper has more strength, 2 day old babies have more strength, my dog has more strength than the "Oblammer"...

Do you call Trump "Daddy"?

Do you call Trump "Daddy"?
Trump supporters will say trumps an outsider that both parties hate. So of course if he is then of course even the GOP will block that change. So only one thing to do. Vote in Democrats.

We don't want intervention in rest of world.

We want to bring jobs back.

We want to fix the ACA

We know the job is hard

Lol this thread is really making the Trumpsters run for the hills. They don't have the balls to admit they have been wrong this entire time.

From today. Proves the OP 100% correct. He's weak.

upload_2017-5-2_22-46-16.png

It was just announced that Trump has backed down AGAIN, this time on NAFTA.

He backed down on replacing Obamacare.
He backed down on his pledge to build the wall.
He backed down on demanding funding for that wall.
He backed down on cutting funds for Planned Parenthood.

What am I forgetting? There's been so many failures already.

He backed down from appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Today, he is backing down on ending subsidies under ACA. Within a week, he will start backing down on his tax cuts. I never did heard the results of the committee that he said that he was going to appoint to investigate fraudulent illegal immigrant voting.
Today, he is backing down on ending subsidies under ACA.

Worse yet, the House health bill adds 8 billion in new subsidies.

Forum List

Back