We win the debate and health care is still going through?

Yes. And in any agreement to allow offshore drilling, that should an accident actually occur, the drilling company would then be 100% responsible for cleaning up their own mess.

Wouldn't you say that was fair?

haha, come on it was a hypothetical!

And besides, yes, I would say that it was fair, but let me remind you that in politics, what is fair is always the last thing considered. Case in point the Healthcare bill going through congress right now.

Immie
Of course.

Personal and Corporate responsibility are dead.

Have a good night.

Have a good night?

Have I just been dismissed? Were we arguing or are you simply saying that you are logging off and good night? If so, good night and Merry Christmas. :)

Immie

haha, come on it was a hypothetical!

And besides, yes, I would say that it was fair, but let me remind you that in politics, what is fair is always the last thing considered. Case in point the Healthcare bill going through congress right now.

Immie
Of course.

Have a good night.

Have a good night?

Have I just been dismissed? Were we arguing or are you simply saying that you are logging off and good night? If so, good night and Merry Christmas. :)

Immie
Dismissed?

Ah...Okay, I was a bit abrupt but it had been a long day and I could barely keep My eyes open. My apology. I simply had to go to bed....

Of course.

Have a good night.

Have a good night?

Immie
Dismissed?

Ah...Okay, I was a bit abrupt but it had been a long day and I could barely keep My eyes open. My apology. I simply had to go to bed....

No problem, no apology necessary.

I can certainly understand those long days.

Immie

Forum List

Back