We will get behind the republican nominee

at least our guy has been vetted !!! and Reagan was critisized for not being a true conservative when he ran in 1980 !! and Rubio will probably be the VP pick !!

Yup, that's what Rubio needs to enhance his career, to be picked by the Hispanic baiting Romney....

He's be a real "Tio Tomas".

Seriously, though, Rubio would be another Palin. Here's a guy with a nice story, and not really a lot of experience. And no one has looked into his background that much.

For instance, you have the story about how he lied about how his parents escaped from Castro when in fact they immigrated here before Castro came to power.

Romney's biggest problem is that he has a bunch of swing states he won't take, and he can only give out one Vice Presidency.
remember who the leftist voted into the white house !!!and he's got more experience than the dear leader had when he ran !!:badgrin:

Well, no, actually, he doesn't.

Obama had four years in the Senate and 12 years in the State Legislature when he ran.

Rubio had two years in the Senate and 10 years ni the State Legislature.

NOt that I want Romney to win, but if he really wants to get some bang out of his Veep Pick, he needs to pick someone who we could see in the White House if that Clean Mormon living doesn't keep him alive.

Oh, ouch. A little rough on the kid, aren't ya? At least he can construct and deliver a string of original thoughts. But you do have to wonder if the kid wants to hitch his wagon to ol' Mitt.

Plus, Romney is so two-faced and pliable that it would just look like he's pointing to Rubio like the kid is a puppet and saying "See, look! A Mexican or Puerto Rican or whatever he is! He has brown skin! Vote for me!"

If I were Rubio I wouldn't be returning any calls.

And here's kind of the problem. The whole "Hispanic" demographic is such an artificial construct to start with.

Cuban-Americans are a totally different experience than Mexican-Americans. Putting Rubio on the Ticket might help Romney in Florida with it's big Cuban population (that already has an outsized influence in our politics, IMHO). but really, not a place like Arizona which might go Democratic for the first time since 1948.
I've asked numerous times, and have yet to get an answer:

What are Rubio's achievements? What has this guy ever done?

He's an empty suit.
*bump* :lol:

An empty suit? Like the senator who voted "present" 129 times?

Are you still repeating THAT canard? Maybe you need to educate yourself.

FactCheck.org : Obama’s Legislative Record

Here are the facts: According to reports by both The New York Times and the Associated Press, Obama voted "present" 129 times as a state senator. The AP reported that Obama said the votes represented a small portion — a little more than 3 percent — of the "roughly 4,000" votes he cast as a member of the state Senate.

The Illinois state Legislature allows members to vote "present" rather than "yes" or "no." The Times reported in December that "present" votes provide a way for lawmakers to voice opposition to an issue. Such votes can also help them avoid the political fall-out of voting "no":

We will get behind the republican nominee

Of course you will. All that talk about conservative values and principles, and "No More McCains" and "Never Again" are just a bunch of happy horseshit.

You'll convince yourselves that Reversible Mittens is the second coming. But you won't convince real Americans.

When they select another moderate in 2016; this will happen all over again. The reason the party keeps backing the moderates is because they get the most votes....

The GOP really needs to split.

when the vetting process is done and a nominee for the republican party emerges the right will rally behind him and turn out to vote in historic numbers .... the idiots on the left are screaming victory all ready because of the dirt the candidates are digging up on each other .. i think the brutal attacks the candidates are leveling against one another is good for the 2012 election !!! all the dirt and baggage will be old news !!! when polled the republican candidates are running neck and neck against the lefts magic negro !!! and we have not even picked a nominee yet !!just wait until we pick our candidate and concentrate on your failure of a president !!!:clap2::clap2:
Yes, I think the Republicans will get behind their nominee, way way behind him.

when the vetting process is done and a nominee for the republican party emerges the right will rally behind him and turn out to vote in historic numbers .... the idiots on the left are screaming victory all ready because of the dirt the candidates are digging up on each other .. i think the brutal attacks the candidates are leveling against one another is good for the 2012 election !!! all the dirt and baggage will be old news !!! when polled the republican candidates are running neck and neck against the lefts magic negro !!! and we have not even picked a nominee yet !!just wait until we pick our candidate and concentrate on your failure of a president !!!:clap2::clap2:

Reminds me of a joke I heard once....

Fifteen years ago, Diane Sawyer was in Bagdhad and saw this woman walking 10 steps behind her husband.

She walked over to this woman and asked, "Why do you walk so far behind him?" She said, "I must."

So flash forward to last week. Diane Sawyer is in Bagdhand and sees the same woman walking 10 steps behind her husband.

She walked over to this woman and told her, "You don't need to walk so far behind him any longer; you've been liberated." She said, "I must." Sawyer asks why. "Landmines" is all she says.

CONZ will "support" Mittens, but they won't turn out in huge numbers for him.

It's Dole, McCain all over again.

I predict that if Romney gets the nomination, he will beat Obama in a landslide. and yes you can bookmark this if you want if you really care.

Bookmarked! Because I enjoy it when you make yourself look foolish.

I guess they wanted to get behind him to stab him in the back???:eusa_eh:

We waited. Was something significant supposed to happen?

Reminds me of a joke I heard once....

Fifteen years ago, Diane Sawyer was in Bagdhad and saw this woman walking 10 steps behind her husband.

She walked over to this woman and asked, "Why do you walk so far behind him?" She said, "I must."

So flash forward to last week. Diane Sawyer is in Bagdhand and sees the same woman walking 10 steps behind her husband.

She walked over to this woman and told her, "You don't need to walk so far behind him any longer; you've been liberated." She said, "I must." Sawyer asks why. "Landmines" is all she says.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back