'We Will Burn:' Texas Pastor to Set Himself Aflame if Marriage Equality Wins

Violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

When the Roman Empire came under Christian rule, all male homosexual activity was increasingly repressed, often on pain of death.[8] In 342 CE, the Christian emperors Constantius and Constans declared same-sex marriage to be illegal.[9] Shortly after, in the year 390 CE, emperors Valentinian II, Theodosius I and Arcadiusdeclared homosexual sex to be illegal and those who were guilty of it were condemned to be publicly burned alive.

Not one instance of Gay Burning there son.

But there's more.....

During the Middle Ages, the Kingdom of France and the City of Florence also instated the death penalty. In Florence, a young boy named Giovanni di Giovanni (1350–1365?) was castrated and burned between the thighs with a red-hot iron by court order under this law.[11][12] These punishments continued into the Renaissance, and spread to the Swisscanton of Zürich. Knight Richard von Hohenberg (died 1482) was burned at the stake together with his lover, his young squire, during this time. In France, French writer Jacques Chausson (1618–1661) was also burned alive for attempting to seduce the son of a nobleman.

Wow, ya got the tater....3 of them.

Since you are keeping score it is what...Isis hundreds Christians 3?

Is ISIS going to cheer when the Pastor sets himself on fire?

Probably, and so will you.

Ponder that.

I can not be held responsible for the actions of idiots

Not one instance of Gay Burning there son.

But there's more.....

During the Middle Ages, the Kingdom of France and the City of Florence also instated the death penalty. In Florence, a young boy named Giovanni di Giovanni (1350–1365?) was castrated and burned between the thighs with a red-hot iron by court order under this law.[11][12] These punishments continued into the Renaissance, and spread to the Swisscanton of Zürich. Knight Richard von Hohenberg (died 1482) was burned at the stake together with his lover, his young squire, during this time. In France, French writer Jacques Chausson (1618–1661) was also burned alive for attempting to seduce the son of a nobleman.

Ponder that.

It is however interesting that you and ISIS are on the same wavelength.

Maybe there is hope for this country when in one week we not only get rid of a symbol of racism, but we also advance the rights of many.
Yes a symbol of racism brought to us by southern democrats...hmmmm aren't Hill and Bill southern democrats? Why yes they are. I do not know anyone that has aligned themselves with the GOP that cares one bit about the stars and bars. Its a democrat creation just like the KKK. Look it up! Republicans care about people not causes.

I can see him burning some random gay person, muslims do it all the time. But not himself.

But there's more.....

Ponder that.

Seems you are the one who brought them up

Looks like you and ISIS share a common view of homosexuals

Maybe there is hope for this country when in one week we not only get rid of a symbol of racism, but we also advance the rights of many.
Yes a symbol of racism brought to us by southern democrats...hmmmm aren't Hill and Bill southern democrats? Why yes they are. I do not know anyone that has aligned themselves with the GOP that cares one bit about the stars and bars. Its a democrat creation just like the KKK. Look it up! Republicans care about people not causes.
There just for you grandma

"Rick Scarborough, the antigay Texas pastor who already made headlines with a full-page newspaper ad announcing that he had at least 44,500 followers who pledged to go to jail to defend so-called traditional marriage, is now threatening to set himself on fire to stop marriage equality."

We Will Burn Texas Pastor to Set Himself Aflame if Marriage Equality Wins Advocate.com

Do it big papi, c'mon you made that promise before God and country...
If he sets himself on fire it's a good thing we have Obamacare

Ponder that.

Poor RW, I'm the one that posted this tread ;)

YOU have been busted sympathizing with ISIS, sorry kid.

Yeah................sure....................conservative nutjobs never follow through on their promises.

Ted Nugent is still alive and not in jail.

This morning the SCOTUS ruled that gay marriage is LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!

I wonder if the church is going to have a barbecue this weekend?
Don't forget Hannity promising to get waterboarded for charity.

"Rick Scarborough, the antigay Texas pastor who already made headlines with a full-page newspaper ad announcing that he had at least 44,500 followers who pledged to go to jail to defend so-called traditional marriage, is now threatening to set himself on fire to stop marriage equality."

We Will Burn Texas Pastor to Set Himself Aflame if Marriage Equality Wins Advocate.com

Do it big papi, c'mon you made that promise before God and country...
Cool, will they film it?

Who cares if Joe Scarborough sets himself on fire? well maybe Mika :boobies: will miss him...

Ponder that.

Your views and ISIS are one in the same when it comes to homosexuality

Maybe instead of setting himself on fire, he will just let himself get a bad sunburn

Ponder that.

Your views and ISIS are one in the same when it comes to homosexuality

LOL, you think this will work?

I posted this about the Pastor, you sympathized with Isis.

You lose spanky ;)

Forum List

Back