We Were Right About the ‘Pride’ Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you get to decide what cultures are moral and which are not? Quite a responsibility you have there. Were the children in that culture harmed by what they saw or are our children harmed by what we hide from them?

No, you ignorant fuck. If YOU want to live in the culture where nude adults mingle with children, MOVE THERE!

No, we just don't search this shit like you do.
Gawd you RWI's sure search for some pedo shit.

Yeah, these fucks are deranged, the pedos not the gays, but you shitstains actually search and share this shit.

You're either looking to be outraged OR you actually enjoy it in your warped mind.
Why does it bother you that pedophillia is being addressed?

No, we just don't search this shit like you do.
Gawd you RWI's sure search for some pedo shit.

Yeah, these fucks are deranged, the pedos not the gays, but you shitstains actually search and share this shit.

You're either looking to be outraged OR you actually enjoy it in your warped mind.

Riddle me this little Whinny, did trans and fags march and chant they're coming for children in Toronto and NYC? I already know the answer, there's even video

STFU and sit the fck down

Riddle me this little Whinny, did trans and fags march and chant they're coming for children in Toronto and NYC? I already know the answer, there's even video

STFU and sit the fck down
Did I say otherwise? No.
I'm just not gonna watch your pedo videos.
Why do you post this shit.

I'm guessing that nobody on this message board is a pedo, yet you RWI's accuse anyone that doesn't follow the team trump cult a pedo.

You are the ones who are upset about Transgenders, guys, etc. O have nothing to be upset about, because I am not around any.

No, we don't give a shit about trannies till they start grooming children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back