We Were Right About the ‘Pride’ Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Christians and conservatives began warning DECADES ago that the “Pride” and rainbow movement was not what it presented itself to be. It was never about “tolerance” but rather domination. It was never about “acceptance” but rather forced affirmation.

In just a short time, the false rainbow movement has gone from asking for acceptance to flaunting Satan worship at pride marches across the globe. Oh, and in Seattle this week, men without clothes on rode bicycles in front of children… with no pushback.

People are waking up to this and America is tired. I’m continuing to pray that God puts a stop to this. Our children and the soul of our nation deserve better.

Christians and conservatives began warning DECADES ago that the “Pride” and rainbow movement was not what it presented itself to be. It was never about “tolerance” but rather domination. It was never about “acceptance” but rather forced affirmation.

In just a short time, the false rainbow movement has gone from asking for acceptance to flaunting Satan worship at pride marches across the globe. Oh, and in Seattle this week, men without clothes on rode bicycles in front of children… with no pushback.

People are waking up to this and America is tired. I’m continuing to pray that God puts a stop to this. Our children and the soul of our nation deserve better.
there is certainly a lot of Satanic imagery and ritual like behavior in the pride movement ..

Why is it that the only folks who whine and worry about gay and transgender folks are Conservatives, right wingers, Republicans, etc. The rest of America doesn't even pay attention to that bullshit, as long as, it doesn't affect us.

You like all religious idiots think they have a right to rule the entire world and to control everyones life. You're the very opposite of the concept of freedom or of liberty. You're more likely to install a king to enforce your dictates if anything.

Seriously, you should stop caring about who is gay or who wears what. Grow the fuck up...Your gods fake.

Haha. LGBT trolling Republicans.

I love it.

You like all religious idiots think they have a right to rule the entire world and to control everyones life. You're the very opposite of the concept of freedom or of liberty. You're more likely to install a king to enforce your dictates if anything.

Seriously, you should stop caring about who is gay or who wears what. Grow the fuck up...Your gods fake.
Rules apply to any decent society. Do whatever you want behind closed doors. But keep it civil in public. Oh, and keep kids out of it.

For the record, you are OKAY with grown men parading around completely naked where little children are around?

Don't sit around and wait for God to do something...

VladSolution.jpg

I'm the farthest thing there is from a "religious idiot", and have had more than my fill of self-righteous faggotry like yours.

I've lived long enough to be sad and ashamed to say that I believed you fucking degenerates, when you claimed that you weren't interested in children.

You people truly fucking suck.

I know exactly how you feel. The left has been warning about evangelical Christians wanting to dominate our society for decades too.

I know exactly how you feel. The left has been warning about evangelical Christians wanting to dominate our society for decades too.
The left? Also the right.

Here is what a republican like Barry Goldwater said and is exactly what is happening.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them...

There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both. I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' and 'D.' Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me? And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of 'conservatism.'"

Like the article says. He was a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back