We, The Conservative Savages, Must Confess

As for how Trump is doing?

Let's check the deficit?

4 Reasons the U.S. Deficit Is Out of Control

Let's check the DOW?

It's down 1.75% YTD and it's almost in correction territory.

.DJI: Dow Jones Industrial Average - Stock Quote and News - CNBC

But the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ are already in correction territory

.SPX: S&P 500 Index - Stock Quote and News - CNBC
.IXIC: NASDAQ Composite - Stock Quote and News - CNBC

Trade?

The trade deficit under Trump is the worst since the 'Great Recession'.

United States Balance of Trade | 2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

So much for his tariffs.

Housing?

New Home Sales are falling hard and the Case-Shiller Home Price Index is falling for the first time since Trump took office.

United States New Home Sales | 2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

United States S&P Case-Shiller Home Price Index | 2018 | Data | Chart

Last edited:
Thus the great bull market of the 1980s created more wealth, for more American families, than any previous boom in history."
Reagan's one hit wonder.
His agenda was to redistribute wealth upward by attacking welfare, busing unions, reducing wages, and expanding corporate welfare to high-tech industry through the Pentagon.

Opinion | Debunking the Reagan Myth

"Yes, there was a boom in the mid-1980s, as the economy recovered from a severe recession. But while the rich got much richer, there was little sustained economic improvement for most Americans.

"By the late 1980s, middle-class incomes were barely higher than they had been a decade before — and the poverty rate had actually risen..."
ts-krugman-190.jpg

"For example, I’m not sure what 'dynamism' means, but if it means productivity growth, there wasn’t any resurgence in the Reagan years.

"Eventually productivity did take off — but even the Bush administration’s own Council of Economic Advisers dates the beginning of that takeoff to 1995."

Any who quote Krugman are self-identified as an imbecile.

Didn't you know????
Know what, Morons Are Governing America?
b23626f3fb3337b7b160929f24169667.jpg

"Paul Robin Krugman (/ˈkrʊɡmən/ (listen) KRUUG-mən;[1][2] born February 28, 1953)[3] is an American economist who is currently Distinguished Professor of Economics at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and a columnist for The New York Times.[4]

"In 2008, Krugman was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his contributions to New Trade Theory and New Economic Geography.[5]

"The Prize Committee cited Krugman's work explaining the patterns of international trade and the geographic distribution of economic activity, by examining the effects of economies of scale and of consumer preferences for diverse goods and services.[6]

"Krugman was previously a professor of economics at MIT, and later at Princeton University. He retired from Princeton in June 2015, and holds the title of professor emeritus there."

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Perhaps you can conjure some more fiction revealing when Trump last taught Economics at MIT or Princeton?

Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:

Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming
Over the past decade, the economy has grown at an average of about 2% a year. The Congressional Budget Office forecasts an annual average of about 1.9% well into the next decade.

The U.S. hasn't had sustained real annual growth (that is, over inflation) of better than 3% since the 1990s, with a brief spurt in 2004 and 2005. Making up the difference from 2% to more than 3% looks like a pipe dream.

“President Trump would be the biggest threat to the U.S. economy” President Trump would be the biggest threat to the U.S. economy

MORON ALERT: Krugman Compares Terrorism To Being Hit By A Drunk Driver

Paul Krugman's Hypocrisy: Now The Deficit Matters

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

When Paul Krugman agrees with you, you know you don't understand economics. http://t.co/a63ql7xdOl

Ben Shapiro
Paul Krugman messed up his tax reform analysis, unsurprisingly

You keep avoiding the challenge . Just like I said . You pull stories from the depths of the worst recession in decades . You cherry pick.

Obama pulled us out of that and trump is reaping the benefits . Go ahead and compare Obama’s end to trumps beginning .

You like to pretend the economy was in the gutter until trump showed up . Not true .

This Obama?????

“Growth had been so worrisomely slow throughout Obama's two terms in office that journalists started warning about "secular stagnation." They said the country was in a period of long, sustained, slow growth resulting from slow population and productivity growth.

In August 2016, the Times declared that "the underlying reality of low growth will haunt whoever wins the White House."

Predictions of Slow Growth

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.”
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Did you want the five dozen examples of Obama failures?????

Say the word.

(Psssst.....you have some of Obama's shoe polish on your tongue.
Tissue?)

No. I just want one example . Pick an ecomonic indicator . Just pick it and I’ll do the research . I’ll come back with actual numbers and not opinion pieces .

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Don't forget.....75 more waiting.

Like I said . Opinion pieces . PICK AN ECONOMIC INDICATOR!!!!!

Your choice . There’s a bunch of standard indicators to choose from .

The numbers are 'opinions'????

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Got a dictionary?

Holy shit you will not answer a direct question you mindless bim.

You want GDP? Here ya go :

96AF5F28-35A8-4CB8-B392-1A402C46D80C.gif

Thus the great bull market of the 1980s created more wealth, for more American families, than any previous boom in history."
Reagan's one hit wonder.
His agenda was to redistribute wealth upward by attacking welfare, busing unions, reducing wages, and expanding corporate welfare to high-tech industry through the Pentagon.

"Yes, there was a boom in the mid-1980s, as the economy recovered from a severe recession. But while the rich got much richer, there was little sustained economic improvement for most Americans.

"By the late 1980s, middle-class incomes were barely higher than they had been a decade before — and the poverty rate had actually risen..."
ts-krugman-190.jpg

"For example, I’m not sure what 'dynamism' means, but if it means productivity growth, there wasn’t any resurgence in the Reagan years.

"Eventually productivity did take off — but even the Bush administration’s own Council of Economic Advisers dates the beginning of that takeoff to 1995."

Didn't you know????

He is not my favorite economist - but he is no dummy...far from it.

So....'Any who quote Krugman are self-identified as an imbecile.'

Prove it, please - using ONLY links to unbiased, factual proof?
Krugman is far from my first choice for unbiased opinions on economic matters, but it is hard to miss his impressive resume.

One economist I regularly read is Dean Baker, and recently he offered this speculation regarding China:

NYT Is Badly Mistaken: China Has Many Many Options in Trade War with Trump | Beat the Press | CEPR

"The (NYT) article claims that China is running out of ways to retaliate against Trump's tariffs because it imports so much less from the United States than the United States imports from China. In fact, China has many other ways to retaliate.

"The most effective would probably be to stop paying attention to patent and copyright claims of US corporations.

"It can encourage domestic Chinese companies to make millions of copies of Windows-based computers, without paying a penny to Microsoft.

"It can do the same with iPhones and Apple.

"In fact, it can encourage Chinese companies to export these unauthorized copies all over the world, destroying Microsoft's and Apple's markets in third countries."

How do you suppose Trump would respond to these actions?

Reagan's one hit wonder.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Didn't you know????

"Paul Robin Krugman (/ˈkrʊɡmən/ (listen) KRUUG-mən;[1][2] born February 28, 1953)[3] is an American economist who is currently Distinguished Professor of Economics at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and a columnist for The New York Times.[4]

"In 2008, Krugman was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his contributions to New Trade Theory and New Economic Geography.[5]

"The Prize Committee cited Krugman's work explaining the patterns of international trade and the geographic distribution of economic activity, by examining the effects of economies of scale and of consumer preferences for diverse goods and services.[6]

"Krugman was previously a professor of economics at MIT, and later at Princeton University. He retired from Princeton in June 2015, and holds the title of professor emeritus there."

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Perhaps you can conjure some more fiction revealing when Trump last taught Economics at MIT or Princeton?

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:

Over the past decade, the economy has grown at an average of about 2% a year. The Congressional Budget Office forecasts an annual average of about 1.9% well into the next decade.

The U.S. hasn't had sustained real annual growth (that is, over inflation) of better than 3% since the 1990s, with a brief spurt in 2004 and 2005. Making up the difference from 2% to more than 3% looks like a pipe dream.

“President Trump would be the biggest threat to the U.S. economy” President Trump would be the biggest threat to the U.S. economy

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

When Paul Krugman agrees with you, you know you don't understand economics. http://t.co/a63ql7xdOl

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

"Under any circumstances, putting an irresponsible, ignorant man who takes his advice from all the wrong people in charge of the nation with the world's most important economy would be very bad news.

"What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, 8 years after the great financial crisis. [The New York Times]"

Trump's economy has had the benefit of massive tax cuts and fiscal stimulus for its first two years, not to mention Republican control of both houses of congress.

Krugman's analysis may prove correct over the next two years, assuming Trump manages to stay out of prison before 2020.
dealerdonald465.jpg

Donald Trump’s Favorite Drug Trafficker and Other Unsung Scandals of the Presidency From Hell

Reagan's one hit wonder.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Didn't you know????

He is not my favorite economist - but he is no dummy...far from it.

So....'Any who quote Krugman are self-identified as an imbecile.'

Prove it, please - using ONLY links to unbiased, factual proof?
Krugman is far from my first choice for unbiased opinions on economic matters, but it is hard to miss his impressive resume.

One economist I regularly read is Dean Baker, and recently he offered this speculation regarding China:

NYT Is Badly Mistaken: China Has Many Many Options in Trade War with Trump | Beat the Press | CEPR

"The (NYT) article claims that China is running out of ways to retaliate against Trump's tariffs because it imports so much less from the United States than the United States imports from China. In fact, China has many other ways to retaliate.

"The most effective would probably be to stop paying attention to patent and copyright claims of US corporations.

"It can encourage domestic Chinese companies to make millions of copies of Windows-based computers, without paying a penny to Microsoft.

"It can do the same with iPhones and Apple.

"In fact, it can encourage Chinese companies to export these unauthorized copies all over the world, destroying Microsoft's and Apple's markets in third countries."

How do you suppose Trump would respond to these actions?

Good question...I had not thought of that. Don't know what he would do...what do you think?

I am impressed with your macroeconomic knowledge...you must read a lot.

As for Krugman? He is the poster boy for Keynesianism. 'More Money', is his motto. And I am a big free market guy...so Krugman ain't my fav economist.
However, he is clearly VERY smart and is often right, IMO.

PoliticalChic seems more like a troll then anything else. Yeah, she knows a few things...but ONLY the things that support Trump/Reps. She does not like something you say...out comes the trolling. Or she just runs away (like she did with me).

As I said, other than cutting corporate taxes and cutting a few regulations - Trump has done nothing of substance to help the economy. And his trade crap is doing nothing but hurting the economy.
Plus his spending seems out of control and the deficits are skyrocketing.

Trump is a buffoon.

Last edited:
Good question...I had not thought of that. Don't know what he would do...what do you think?

I am impressed with your macroeconomic knowledge...you must read a lot
If China ever began to mass produce bootleg versions of Microsoft Windows, I expect Trump would use that crisis to distract from his own criminal behavior. I hope we never find out how the ignorant clown would respond to that level of provocation.

As far as my knowledge of economics goes, I've found many useful resources online, including this one:

Macroeconomics | Economics and finance | Khan Academy
450px-Base-superstructure_Dialectic.png

"In Marxist theory, capitalist society consists of two parts: the base (or substructure) and superstructure. The base comprises the forces and relations of production (e.g. employer–employee work conditions, the technical division of labour, and property relations) into which people enter to produce the necessities and amenities of life."
Base and superstructure - Wikipedia

Whatever opinion you hold concerning Marx, he saw cardinal capitalism as clearly as anyone who has ever lived.

It is hard to comprehend facets of society like religion, law, and politics without first understanding the economics they rest on.

1.According to google, savage means “(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.”

I know our Liberal/Progressive pals certainly agree with that definition.

And, judging by the definitive compendium of savages, “The Golden Bough,” by Sir James Frazer, I can see that there is a basis for that view….and in certain ways, it fits conservatives, and those of us on the Right.

While, at first, you Liberals may agree totally......well, read on.

2.In his spectacularly well researched book, Frazer writes about the relationship of savages to their king….”kings [chiefs, leaders] have been expected to regulate the course of nature for the good of their people…blamed for the failure of the crops…a popularity in proportion to the ability to give rain to their people…”
Frazer, ‘ThGolden Bough,’ p. 111-114

Sooo…..like conservatives, savages judge leaders by what they can bring to the table….not by their physical or sexual characteristics.
Bizarre, huh?

3.We, conservatives and savages have that same view, but you more advanced, civilized Liberals/Progressives/Democrats…..you honor failure, and injury to the body politic.

a.“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay
The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

Then, along came Trump….

b.“U.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of May’s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

With the benefit of the tax cuts, strong employment growth and a slow acceleration in hourly wage growth, consumption growth should remain strong going into the second half of this year,” Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics told MarketWatch.” US economy on track for 4% GDP growth?

c. Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt
CBS News on Twitter

One can only wonder at how you on the Left became so smart, so….advanced.
Only the right praises the virtues of tax cut economics in public venues.

besides, what are the markets doing for us, lately?

The economy was booming before trump got elected . Why would you give Big tax cuts to Big biz and the wealthy at this time?? You play that card when the economy is faltering and needs a boost.

Now what you have is ballooning deficits at a time where you could’ve done something about them .

Watch me smash a custard pie in your ugly kisser:

NEXT!!!!
savages don't know how to read charts?

1.According to google, savage means “(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.”

And, judging by the definitive compendium of savages, “The Golden Bough,” by Sir James Frazer, I can see that there is a basis for that view….and in certain ways, it fits conservatives, and those of us on the Right.

2.In his spectacularly well researched book, Frazer writes about the relationship of savages to their king….”kings [chiefs, leaders] have been expected to regulate the course of nature for the good of their people…blamed for the failure of the crops…a popularity in proportion to the ability to give rain to their people…”

Sooo…..like conservatives, savages judge leaders by what they can bring to the table….not by their physical or sexual characteristics.
Bizarre, huh?

3.We, conservatives and savages have that same view, but you more advanced, civilized Liberals/Progressives/Democrats…..you honor failure, and injury to the body politic.

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

Then, along came Trump….

b.“U.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of May’s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

With the benefit of the tax cuts, strong employment growth and a slow acceleration in hourly wage growth, consumption growth should remain strong going into the second half of this year,” Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics told MarketWatch.” US economy on track for 4% GDP growth?

c. Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt
CBS News on Twitter

What a pile of random us vs them speak from a team cheerleader poster who once said the Democrats are racist against whites AND blacks because they were targeting 17% of the vote.

Reagan's one hit wonder.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Didn't you know????

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

"Under any circumstances, putting an irresponsible, ignorant man who takes his advice from all the wrong people in charge of the nation with the world's most important economy would be very bad news.

"What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, 8 years after the great financial crisis. [The New York Times]"

Trump's economy has had the benefit of massive tax cuts and fiscal stimulus for its first two years, not to mention Republican control of both houses of congress.

Krugman's analysis may prove correct over the next two years, assuming Trump manages to stay out of prison before 2020.
dealerdonald465.jpg

Donald Trump’s Favorite Drug Trafficker and Other Unsung Scandals of the Presidency From Hell

So.....whose economy do you choose.....Obama's or Trump'??????

Bizarre, huh?

Then, along came Trump….

CBS News on Twitter

What a pile of random us vs them speak from a team cheerleader poster who once said the Democrats are racist against whites AND blacks because they were targeting 17% of the vote.

What I said was that Democrats will use 'racism' or any other fabrication against any group at any time, if it increases their power.

It is a fact, and, of course, I am never wrong.

Am I better off today than I was in 2016? You betcha....

Just plugged in some quick numbers into my Turbotax and am quite pleased with the end result

-Geaux

Reagan's one hit wonder.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Didn't you know????

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

Neither.

Didn't you know????

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

Neither.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

Neither.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Ummmm....yeah.

Reagan's one hit wonder.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Didn't you know????

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

Since I'm retired and living on a fixed (SSI and SSA) income of about $900 a month, I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy.

Inflation, while low by historical standards, is having a greater impact on my monthly budget than any other factor.

How about you?

Didn't you know????

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

Since I'm retired and living on a fixed (SSI and SSA) income of about $900 a month, I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy.

Inflation, while low by historical standards, is having a greater impact on my monthly budget than any other factor.

How about you?

"...., I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy."

Perhaps you can help me with this.....are you a fool or a liar????

Obama:

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trump’s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce]

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

13. "The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

December 9, 2015

A just-released analysis of government data shows that as of 2015, middle-income households have become the minority.

And middle-income Americans not only have shrunk as a share of the population but have fallen further behind financially, with their median income down 4 percent compared with the year 2000, Pew said."

The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

14. “Last week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obama’s final year in office — the end of an “Error of Hope” — landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.” https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

Paul Krugman - Wikipedia

Ben Shapiro

September 7, 2015 ·

Ben Shapiro
Your link:

dealerdonald465.jpg

How about you?

"...., I find little difference between Obama's and Trump's economy."

Perhaps you can help me with this.....are you a fool or a liar????

I will let Al Pacino say to you what the censors on this board will not let me say to you (just change where he says 'Williamson' to 'PoliticalChic'):

I am sick of you attacking this guy who has done nothing wrong. He has done nothing but make sense since he posted in this thread. So he is clearly not a fool.

And since being a liar requires 'an intent to deceive' - then it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to have known if he lied or not (it sure does not seem like he has to me). DUH.

Your moronic statement shows just what a stupid, Trumpbot bitch you are.

I despised the way GWB, Obama AND Trump have handled the economy. All of them have meddled FAR too much. All of them don't seem to give a shit about fiscal discipline. And ALL of them are completely dependent on the Fed to bail them out/pump up the economy.
Other than a corporate tax cut and a few less regulations - Trump has done NOTHING to help the economy. And his COMPLETELY moronic trade war bullshit has hurt it and will continue to hurt it...plus, raise inflation unnecessarily for the lower/middle classes.

Listen you macroeconomic moron...the ONLY reason the GDP peaked early in the year (IMO) is the jolt of monetary heroin Trump gave it with his tax cuts (without cutting spending to match). He pumped roughly 400 billion into the economy with pure debt. Any fucking doofus can do that.

As I said, you gutless slug, I will bet you right now that the GDP growth rate will drop in the 4'th Quarter? You ready to take that bet you dumbass bitch? I win, you leave this board forever. You win - I will.
Well?

You won't take it because you need this board too desperately to even contemplate leaving it.

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

You semi-brainless Trumpbot - Obama is not responsible for the first fiscal year under his Presidency because it was implemented by Bush...DUH. At least Obama lowered the deficits (though not remotely enough) after that.
Trump is doing nothing but sending them skywards with his moronic trickle-down bullshit.

Trump Pledged to Eliminate the Debt. Instead He Will Add $5.6 Trillion

Last edited:

Forum List

Back