We the American people do not care if somebody “turns” “on Trump. We don’t care about the fake lawsuits and claims against him.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We vote with our pocketbooks, and Donald Trump gave us a Great Economy and under Biden our economy is horrible. . Nobody in this country who is in the working class cares about any of these fake allegations against Trump. Trump’s coming back in 2024. Can’t wait for it.

Last edited:
We vote with our pocketbooks, and Donald Trump gave us a Great Economy and under Biden our economy is horrible. . Nobody in this country who is in the working class person cares about any of this against Trump. Trump’s coming back in 2024. Can’t wait for it.
Yes yes trump did not screw up the Obama recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic response anywhere based on the dangers of vaccines, and he also did the usual corrupt deregulation which luckily only caused the bankruptcy of a couple of California banks but he was just getting started. Every GOP administration does it, they cause all the world depressions and Great Recessions. C1929 1989 2000 and 8 and 2019-20... Change the channel and try reality, sucker...

I will vote for Haley or Scott. That's it. They don't get the no.ination I sit it out. Therefore I am immune to any criticism.

We vote with our pocketbooks, and Donald Trump gave us a Great Economy and under Biden our economy is horrible. . Nobody in this country who is in the working class person cares about any of this against Trump. Trump’s coming back in 2024. Can’t wait for it.
Dude, name your planet before you tee off.

Trump was elected on third base and took credit for hitting a triple.

As soon as the first real crisis came along, the huckster completely bungled it, causing the deaths of countless Americans.

And the tards can't wait for a repeat! o_O

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

The last time our economy was "Great" was during the Clinton Administration.

Trump massively increased government spending to artificially juice GDP growth, and he STILL could not get to the promised 4 to 6 percent.

But he sure as shit contributed to the present inflation with all that spending.

A. You're completely incorrect and oblivious.

B. Are you suffering from the "bad economy"?

Those coal jobs had better pay 4x what they normally do. You want anyone underground that's $120 per hour per worker which costs nothing to the owners. So pay up.

Forum List

Back