We should pay attention to our northern neighbors?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Oh, this is so funny.

14264972_1779477135630346_1460626325442768538_n.jpg

Well, considering that Canada has allowed over 30,000 Syrian refugees into their country since Nov 2015, and the fact that our border with Canada is even more porous than what it is with Mexico, I can see the conservatives getting a bit nervous, because hey, it's nothing for a Syrian terrorist to go to Canada then come down here and blow up a bomb.

Like they said in South Park: Blame Canada!

Well, considering that Canada has allowed over 30,000 Syrian refugees into their country since Nov 2015, and the fact that our border with Canada is even more porous than what it is with Mexico, I can see the conservatives getting a bit nervous, because hey, it's nothing for a Syrian terrorist to go to Canada then come down here and blow up a bomb.

After a few hundred murders I'm sure Canada will be talking about banning all muslims too.

"We have all noticed that race relations in this country have regressed since Trump became a major candidate. His race baiting, fear mongering, women bashing, and allying with Putin are all obvious to the electorate. The voters in the rust belt battle ground states will of course turn their collective back on him."

This all started the moment "Barak the magic negro" started agitating from the White House. He works for Soros and it's all part of the plan.

Hint: Obama is not running.

Hope: both candidates look absolutely stupid tomorrow night.

After a few hundred murders I'm sure Canada will be talking about banning all muslims too.
tumblr_inline_mhtxdxuPx91qz4rgp.gif

Forum List

Back