We should have more folks giving stock recommendations. Not a lot of posts about this.

I just bought a bunch of shares of Amazon.

It’s a big-time company, so I figure can’t go too wrong
Wow. That's awful.

I loath that company. I don't even use them, as they are a threat to our Republic. . .

Yet? TBH? I can't get away from them. I have no idea which sites are hosted on AWS cloud services. This piece of shit multi-national has far too much, both vertical and horizontal market cap. . . and what do you do? You support this B.S.

You pretend to stand for the things the old DNC was for, and yet, here you are investing in the very destruction of the nation.

FDR is rolling in his grave. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't deal with Amazon either.

Though their drivers are always dropping someone elses stuff off on my porch and I end up walking it down to where it was supposed to be delivered.

I don't deal with Amazon either.

Though their drivers are always dropping someone elses stuff off on my porch and I end up walking it down to where it was supposed to be delivered.
Personally I think FedEx is worse.

I still have like a cubic yard of book game stuff that just appeared on my porch one day.

I called FedEx and they refused to deliver it to the right person without giving them some 20+

digit number that's in font about 1/16 of an inch high.

I looked the dude up and actually got his phone # and left a voicemail.

He called back like 2 1/2 mos later. He didn't care.

I got to get rid of that crap. It's all brand new, and wtf?!

I think the box will make a nice target. it's like 4 x 4 x 14"

I just bought a bunch of shares of Amazon.

It’s a big-time company, so I figure can’t go too wrong
$90-$110-ish is the buy price for Amazon; It's up from when you bought it. Dump it now or lose money.

This isn't rocket surgery. It's buy low/sell high.

Yesterday was what..$138/share? That's not low, bruh.

Being a company that is likely to not go out of business is only the 1st part of the equation.

Wow. That's awful.

I loath that company. I don't even use them, as they are a threat to our Republic. . .

Yet? TBH? I can't get away from them. I have no idea which sites are hosted on AWS cloud services. This piece of shit multi-national has far too much, both vertical and horizontal market cap. . . and what do you do? You support this B.S.

You pretend to stand for the things the old DNC was for, and yet, here you are investing in the very destruction of the nation.

FDR is rolling in his grave. :auiqs.jpg:
I have no clue about investing

Including politics of Amazon. All I know it’s a big company all the forecaster say to buy. 🤷‍♂️

1703130985204.png

Trumps kid says to buy Budweiser

There u go

If Amazon is so bad, it should be banned in the country. I’m sure tons of Republicans invest in it.

I did know about their shady practices a few years ago, but that’s about it. Kinda of an impulse buy by me. Wasn’t thinking about the culture of Amazon when I bought only what forecasters said.

Then again union jobs are shot in this country so tons of companies have shady practices

If Amazon is so bad, it should be banned in the country. I’m sure tons of Republicans invest in it.

I did know about their shady practices a few years ago, but that’s about it. Kinda of an impulse buy by me. Wasn’t thinking about the culture of Amazon when I bought only what forecasters said.

Then again union jobs are shot in this country so tons of companies have shady practices
I don't think you should invest any amount of money that would interfere with your quality of life if you lose it all.

Yes, I’m going for putting a quite a bit into Exxon mobile today. Got big-time companies like Exxon mobile, Amazon, Lyft, Snapchat, Nike, PayPal, all performing well this year or at least recently . I have a “feel” these stocks will do well

The only one struggling are rumble and exro technologies the ladder being some Canadian electric car component company that’s like 60%

Interesting

Accordingly, the stock analyst model Gurufocus sees SE’s fair value over $500 by 2026.

I’m taking a shot at sea Limited. And maybe some of those other companies

IMG_1354.png

Yes, I’m going for putting a quite a bit into Exxon mobile today. Got big-time companies like Exxon mobile, Amazon, Lyft, Snapchat, Nike, PayPal, all performing well this year or at least recently . I have a “feel” these stocks will do well

The only one struggling are rumble and exro technologies the ladder being some Canadian electric car component company that’s like 60%

Interesting

View attachment 877381
Interesting. Something going on with big-time oil companies this year?

View attachment 876924

View attachment 876926

Interesting

Accordingly, the stock analyst model Gurufocus sees SE’s fair value over $500 by 2026.

View attachment 877381

I hope you don't put enough in there to affect your quality of life, because you have no clue.

You're bound to lose.

Last edited:
I have no idea what I’m doing, but I’m making impulse buys … hope it works out.

View attachment 877411
You could take a stab at learning what to do before you lose whatever you're investing.

I could explain what I know because when I was in school we had a field trip to the same Jewish

investor dude that taught us some stuff twice. It's pretty simple. This is not advanced stock market knowledge.

Forum List

Back