We really need to understand there are differences

There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
You know the deal. Its no different here. White racists continually post retarded threads proving they are inferior but you wont hear a peep from most of the mods.

For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .

racebaiting.jpg

Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
I was actually just thinking about this today - that it really hasn't been that long ago that men were fighting for their rights, marching and wearing signs that said, I AM A MAN. It's a shame that some folks had to be convinced that other folks share their humanity. It's also a shame that the sense of superiority in some remains pretty much unchanged even today - regardless of changes made to laws written on paper.

Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
I was actually just thinking about this today - that it really hasn't been that long ago that men were fighting for their rights, marching and wearing signs that said, I AM A MAN. It's a shame that some folks had to be convinced that other folks share their humanity. It's also a shame that the sense of superiority in some remains pretty much unchanged even today - regardless of changes made to laws written on paper.

40 years? 50? More?

40 years? 50? More?

We need the same number of years whites have got to be free and able to do whatever they wanted.

There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.

You know, I just noticed that you all have an actual race section here. I always click on 'new posts' and I always see dozens of race based topics. Now I know why. Seems to be a hot topic here.

Anyway. Since I'm in the thread, I do want to say that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. That's really the fundamenrtal truth of it.

I had read some thoughtful commentary on the the topic of collectivism some time ago. What that person had accurately said about it was that it was the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty.

Good point. Individual, and merely the HUMAN race. But many won't allow that.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to live my life..happy.

The truth is what it is. I'm very happy. Because unlike you I don't run around in a state of psychosis, I am healthy in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are not. For if I adopted your lie and was the black sellout lawn jockey I'd be a very unhappy man.

I would think I would be the better judge of whether I am happy or not. YOU are always posting angry. VERY angry,
Oh and.........bug off.

No. You have got to be out of your mind to think that I don't have the right to be angry after reading this racist garbage from whites being posted here. Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. Your post shows that same inability.

Good point. Individual, and merely the HUMAN race. But many won't allow that.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to live my life..happy.

The truth is what it is. I'm very happy. Because unlike you I don't run around in a state of psychosis, I am healthy in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are not. For if I adopted your lie and was the black sellout lawn jockey I'd be a very unhappy man.

I would think I would be the better judge of whether I am happy or not. YOU are always posting angry. VERY angry,
Oh and.........bug off.

No. You have got to be out of your mind to think that I don't have the right to be angry after reading this racist garbage from whites being posted here. Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. Your post shows that same inability.

Okie doke, angry man.

Oh and.........bug off.

Okie doke, angry man.

Sure thing psycho woman.

Oh and.........bug off.

Okie doke, angry man.

Sure thing psycho woman.

You wish. I just am not falling for your whines...........and you know what I mean. So just hush while you're ahead.

Yes. You have a right to be angry whenever you're offended. What you don't have a right to is having your feelings addressed by someone. "Dealing with reality" doesn't mean that people should be forced to listen to you complain. You're certainly free to make rules for yourself, but you are not free to enforce them on others. If you want to deal with whatever it is that you are offended by, then, go hold up a fukin sign some place. Personally, I'm of the view that having a 'race relations' subforum promotes racism. And, respectfully, the aggressive tenor in your communication here is a prime example of the phenomenon. Racism, as was said previuosly in the thread, is just a form of collectivism. That's all it is. Collectivism is the mindset that humans are viewed strictly as members of groups rather than Individuals. Racists are of the belief that all Individuals who share superficial physical characteristics such as color are alike. As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist.

Anyway. If you're not specifically talking to me, could you please just leave me out of your commentary? I feel obligated to respond if I get a notification that you quoted me, even if you weren't actually talking to me.

Last edited:

Yes. You have a right to be angry whenever you're offended. What you don't have a right to is having your feelings addressed by someone. "Dealing with reality" doesn't mean that people should be forced to listen to you complain. You're certainly free to make rules for yourself, but you are not free to enforce them on others. If you want to deal with whatever it is that you are offended by, then, go hold up a fukin sign some place. Personally, I'm of the view that having a 'race relations' subforum promotes racism. And, respectfully, the aggressive tenor in your communication here is a prime example of the phenomenon. Racism, as was said previuosly in the thread, is just a form of collectivism. That's all it is. Collectivism is the mindset that humans are viewed strictly as members of groups rather than Individuals. Racists are of the belief that all Individuals who share superficial physical characteristics such as color are alike. As collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist.

Anyway. If you're not specifically talking to me, could you please just leave me out of your commentary? I feel obligated to respond if I get a notification that you quoted me, even if you weren't actually talking to me.

All you whites do is complain abut blacks and almost all of what is complained about is false. Your definition of racism is not it. And I get tired of whites trying to tell us what racism is while being racists themselves. You say nothing to whites about their racism and in fact you agree with it. So shut the hell up.

All you whites do is complain abut blacks and almost all of what is complained about is false. Your definition of racism is not it. And I get tired of whites trying to tell us what racism is while being racists themselves. You say nothing to whites about their racism and in fact you agree with it. So shut the hell up.

Oh, stop it, ya meanie. You just have to ask yourself what you can do better. You Know?

Oh, stop it, ya meanie. You just have to ask yourself what you can do better. You Know?

No I don't have to ask that. I have to ask you can YOU do better. You know?

If blacks think slavery was so terrible then they should quit voting for the party of slavery.

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - "Republicans and the Black vote"​

Well, I told you the solution. What more do ya want? Geez.

Well, I told you the solution. What more do ya want? Geez.

But you didn't give me the solution. I gave you the solution. Seriously. I've probably done better than you. So your assumption about me having to ask myself that question is based upon a falsehood whites like you have been led to believe. It's apparent that you need to do better than allow yourself to believe such falsehoods and straight out lies. Learn to think for yourself. So improve yourself.

You see, the problem with whites who think like you is that you want to give yourselves all the credit for building this nation and judge other based upon your perceptions. However if you have run a nation for 241 years and you created the laws and policies, you must also accept the damage created by your mistakes. Bit whites like you don't want to do this. You want to brag about how you built this nation all by yourselves but then when we see problems that have arisen or were ever corrected then suddenly you were not alone. The others are now part of this country so they can take the blame.

So you have to ask yourself why you refuse to take responsibility and then do better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back