Educating Black Biracial Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

The shirt says "Bronze skin and woolly hair. Thats all we're sayin"

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

Met one of my youngest daughters friends yesterday and I was really shocked. She is biracial child with a white mom. Unfortunately for her, the mom doesnt know who her father is. She is the youngest having 2 other sisters and a brother. All of them are white. I was wearing a shirt that really shook her world up.

She asked me what it meant and I told her it was from the Old Testament describing Jesus. She hesitated then said that means he was Black then right? I laughed and said "exactly". When I looked back in the mirror she had tears in her eyes. So I pulled over and asked her if she was ok and she broke down. After she got herself together she begin to ask me questions about all sorts of things that she had been told or led to believe simply because of her environment. Looks like I have a new student. I just wish that if white women chose to have Black biracial children they save those children some pain by being truthful with them and educating them correctly.

Blacks have bronze skin? Since when?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?

Chapter and verse?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't even around when the Old Testament was written.

I have two multiracial grandchildren. They are white, black, Hispanic, Native American and Jewish.

They don't look anything alike despite having the same father. Both look like their grandfathers. The older looks like me and the younger looks like the other grandfather from Puerto Rico.

Why is this important?

Some people are just obsessed with race. I kind of feel bad for them.

Why is this important?
Since homo sapiens first appeared.

034c2c7690787786f667ec48268c85ee--bronze-hair-truth-hurts.jpg

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why is this important?

Some people are just obsessed with race. I kind of feel bad for them.
You shouldnt feel bad. I think if you dont protect your people then you should feel bad.

"Black biracial" !?!
Black and whatever. Black and Asian. Black and white, Black and Mexican. etc.
Oh. So it's all about black. You sure are consistent.
Yes. I am all about Black. In this environment I need to focus on my people.
You've made that clear. Your new "student" is in my prayers.
She needs them. She has been confused by all the white propaganda.

"Black biracial" !?!
Her siblings are in my prayers too.

They are white so they will be ok. The white propaganda benefits them where it hurts her.

They are white so they will be ok. The white propaganda benefits them where it hurts her.
She is a beautiful person, just like her siblings. I pray she doesn't turn into an angry narrow minded bigot like you.

Why is this important?

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

Ummm, no

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair", and brass burning in a furnace glows red and is quite bright.

Why is this important?

41X07thF9BL._SX355_.jpg

Ummm, no

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

"White like wool" does not mean "wooly hair", and brass burning in a furnace glows red and is quite bright.

He said the Old Testament. I want to know how the Jews knew what Jesus looked like before he was born and grew up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back