We really need to understand there are differences

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .

For too many times here I have argued with mods about the content here in this section. Far too many times I get responses back with false equivalences of equal racism between blacks and whites. I think we need to understand that there is a difference here and an important distinction needs to be made relative to this matter.

What we call racism by standard has been a general belief by whites not based on anything but a shared ideal that certain people are inferior to whites, What is referred to as black racism is the angry response to people who tell us we are inferior.

There is a major difference and intelligent adults should be able to recognize that difference and try understanding how you would feel if you were the group told how you were all stupid, that your race has never done anything, and that if not for the white man you'd be nothing. I don't think you'd appreciate being called a racist for saying your race is superior after reading pages of how inferior you are to whites in every way. Only a human with no personal pride would accept this kind if constant denigration without fighting back. Yet here blacks doing this are called racists.

Blacks did not choose to come here on the Mayflower with a belief they were superior and more civilized than everyone else. We were bought here on ships like the Amistad then sold into lifetime bondage because of that belief. Then after slavery was made illegal whites created another system on inequality that continued to enforce that same belief for an additional 100 plus years. Only in the last 52 years have blacks been at least free from overt racist beliefs from whites. 52 YEARS! Therefore to try making our experiences here the same and our responses to race and racism the same as whites is erroneous and this error is what needs to stop .
No one ask any blacks to take a ride on the Mayflower..

Let's not get stupid.

Let's not get stupid.
You brought it up first..

Not one of us did what you named. Yes, there is racism, but it is on all sides.
So. What do you want? Do you want all the whites here to slit their wrists?

Do you want whites to feel guilt for something they have no control over? None of us chose what we were born.
So how does anyone blame another for that?

It's time to us all to get over the race thing. That seems to be all there is on this forum now days, and it's getting boring because it is nothing but repetition. Day in and day out, and it accomplishes nothing.

Do you ever try and discuss anything else?

Oh, great. Another race thread.

This is the race and racism section. All the threads here will be about race. There are other sections in this forum where race is not discussed . Many of them..

You know, I just noticed that you all have an actual race section here. I always click on 'new posts' and I always see dozens of race based topics. Now I know why. Seems to be a hot topic here.

Anyway. Since I'm in the thread, I do want to say that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. That's really the fundamenrtal truth of it.

I had read some thoughtful commentary on the the topic of collectivism some time ago. What that person had accurately said about it was that it was the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty.

Last edited:

This is the race and racism section. All the threads here will be about race. There are other sections in this forum where race is not discussed . Many of them..

You know, I just noticed that you all have an actual race section here. I always click on 'new posts' and I always see dozens of race based topics. Now I know why. Seems to be a hot topic here.

Anyway. Since I'm in the thread, I do want to say that racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. That's really the fundamenrtal truth of it.

I had read some thoughtful commentary on the the topic of collectivism some time ago. What that person had accurately said about it was that it was the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty.

Good point. Individual, and merely the HUMAN race. But many won't allow that.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

If someone hates someone based on their skin, they are a racist.

your idiotic spin that blacks aren't racist is fucking ignorant and is one of the most ignorant things I wasted time reading in my life.

America was built on a group mentality. We have constitutional articles deciding what groups represented Americans and who did not for purposes of taxation and representation. So many whites need to go back and learn exactly how things have been done instead of opinions really not based in fact or in reality.

The opinion in the Dred Scott case was not that Dred Scott had no rights Sanford was bound o respect. That would be the implementation of individualism. But the opinion was that blacks had no rights whites were bound to respect. Group rights. The opinion in Plessy v Ferguson did not state that separate facilities were equal for Plessy and for Ferguson, that would be individual rights, instead it was deemed tat separate facilities for blacks and whites as groups were equal. So let us stop lying to ourselves please.

It would have been real nice that if for the last 241 years whites had considered everyone part of the human race. But they didn't. So we must fix the damage that belief created before anything else can be done.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to live my life..happy.

Don't think that's the ONLY message whites bring to Race discussions. There are appalling consequences of the cultural differences that have NOTHING to do with being inferior or stupid. I'd love to see trainloads of bright young black graduates going out to Silicon Valley or going into STEM fields or flooding the market with entrepreneurial ideas. But EDUCATION is failing them and they are failing to set education as a priority.

The CULTURAL differences are a larger part of the racism than the pure neo-nazi inferiority thing. In trying so hard not to act "white" -- generations of blacks are choosing to STAY in failing cities that MISTREAT them and abuse them with incompetent and unresponsive legal systems of justice. It APPEARS -- they believe they are not YET FREE.. Because it's never occurred to them they can afford to live better and safer in the rest of very large America. And POSSIBLY they believe -- they would not be welcomed. OR -- that they would "lose their culture" by doing so..

So what part of America is more fixated on slicing and dicing individuals into GROUP identities for their POLITICAL convenience? And why do Blacks OVERWHELMINGLY continue to vote for them? The politics that your group support is the most "group conscious" since the 3rd Reich. FREE People are all about INDIVIDUAL rights and responsibilities and don't approach every issue by asking the taxonomy of any ones "group" identities.

Part of the race friction is that there's too much emphasis on "group identity" over individualism. That leads to some of those "cultural stereotypes" that I mentioned. Hollywood doesn't help you there. The Dem party doesn't help you there. In FACT -- most everything ABOUT stone cold "grouping" ENCOURAGES racism and bias.

Part of the race friction is that there's too much emphasis on "group identity" over individualism. That leads to some of those "cultural stereotypes" that I mentioned. Hollywood doesn't help you there. The Dem party doesn't help you there. In FACT -- most everything ABOUT stone cold "grouping" ENCOURAGES racism and bias.

This^

flacaltenn wins the thread, okay, bye

Don't think that's the ONLY message whites bring to Race discussions. There are appalling consequences of the cultural differences that have NOTHING to do with being inferior or stupid. I'd love to see trainloads of bright young black graduates going out to Silicon Valley or going into STEM fields or flooding the market with entrepreneurial ideas. But EDUCATION is failing them and they are failing to set education as a priority.

The CULTURAL differences are a larger part of the racism than the pure neo-nazi inferiority thing. In trying so hard not to act "white" -- generations of blacks are choosing to STAY in failing cities that MISTREAT them and abuse them with incompetent and unresponsive legal systems of justice. It APPEARS -- they believe they are not YET FREE.. Because it's never occurred to them they can afford to live better and safer in the rest of very large America. And POSSIBLY they believe -- they would not be welcomed. OR -- that they would "lose their culture" by doing so..

It is the only message whites bring to race discussions. Look at the ignorant shit you have posed. Wrong on all counts.

So what part of America is more fixated on slicing and dicing individuals into GROUP identities for their POLITICAL convenience? And why do Blacks OVERWHELMINGLY continue to vote for them? The politics that your group support is the most "group conscious" since the 3rd Reich. FREE People are all about INDIVIDUAL rights and responsibilities and don't approach every issue by asking the taxonomy of any ones "group" identities.

Yeah and that's exactly what the republican party is dong while lying to the people, I'm grown, I see through your bullshit. This nation has never truly been about individual rights no more than it stood for the freedom of all men or that all men are created equal. Those are just words. The practice has never matched the rhetoric. Now stop lying to me about the republican party and discuss this issue.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to live my life..happy.

The truth is what it is. I'm very happy. Because unlike you I don't run around in a state of psychosis, I am healthy in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are not. For if I adopted your lie and was the black sellout lawn jockey I'd be a very unhappy man.

The truth is what it is. I'm very happy. Because unlike you I don't run around in a state of psychosis, I am healthy in every way. Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are not. For if I adopted your lie and was the black sellout lawn jockey I'd be a very unhappy man.

I would think I would be the better judge of whether I am happy or not. YOU are always posting angry. VERY angry,
Oh and.........bug off.

Forum List

Back