We now know that CNN paid $25 Million to Settle the Lawsuit

What? no stains are here?
I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.
These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true, than like a horde of mindless baboons, after pounding their chests of course, they start pounding their keyboards. Not a single source cited. Not even an anonymous source!

Last edited:
Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what
Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. LOL. Talk to me in three years and let's see where Little Nicky is.
CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN
My guess, a small settlement and payment of lawyers fees..cause you haven't heard much from Nicky's side of the street. Wonder Why? :)

JackOfNoTrades? JackOff more like :smoke:

I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.
Yeah girl, 25 mil is a small amount.

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true, than like a horde of mindless baboons, after pounding their chests of course, they start pounding their keyboards.
Sez the troll that posts media links as facts.

Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what
Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. LOL. Talk to me in three years and let's see where Little Nicky is.
CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN
My guess, a small settlement and payment of lawyers fees..cause you haven't heard much from Nicky's side of the street. Wonder Why? :)
Nicky has already won $25 million, dumbass, and the lawyers are working on a contingency fee.

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true than like a horde of mindless baboons after pounding their chests start pounding their keyboards.

Well you Leftists see an article at Slate and MotherJones or read some crap off some Hollyweirdos Twitter feed and go into Mindless Baboon Mode and start throwing your shit all over the Internets.

Prove it was 25 million.

Not that they wanted to and it was obviously a business decision more than a moral one I'm sure, however, they did the right thing.

Now did they ever apologize? If they had, would it had made a difference in the courts?

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true, than like a horde of mindless baboons, after pounding their chests of course, they start pounding their keyboards.
Yeah it is called news you boob, not opinion as this American Thinker article is.

Prove it was 25 million.
You don't accept proof.

Yeah it is called news you boob, not opinion as this American Thinker article is.
You mean "fake news."

Actually nobody knows the terms of the settlement. That's osrtnof the terms of the settlement. If sandmann leaked it he could forfeit it, and only he and CNN know.

Considering several.of his suites have been laughed out of court I seriously doubt it was much.

You mean "fake news."
You’re link is the epitome of fake news.

You mean "fake news."
You’re link is the epitome of fake news.
CNN is the epitome of fake news

upload_2020-1-23_1-48-32.png

These people are so clueless they see an article on the internet, presume it is true, than like a horde of mindless baboons, after pounding their chests of course, they start pounding their keyboards. Not a single source cited. Not even an anonymous source!

in Conservistan, content=credibility

in Conservistan, content=credibility
He-he, the libtards sure are TRIGGERED tonight. Hilarious to observe!

Nicky has already won $25 million, dumbass, and the lawyers are working on a contingency fee.

I'm sorry, where was he paid 25 million..by anyone other than the Tooth Fairy?
The CNN settlement was not disclosed..and I'm guessing it wasn't much. But hey, they probably paid his lawyer's fees so he has that going for him.

I'm sorry, where was he paid 25 million..by anyone other than the Tooth Fairy?
The CNN settlement was not disclosed..and I'm guessing it wasn't much. But hey, they probably paid his lawyer's fees so he has that going for him.
With all the children in the world that loose teeth, do you really think the tooth fairy can't afford 25 mil? It's chump change.

Forum List

Back