We need to tone down our hateful rhetoric against Black Lives Matters (Trump welcomes their endorsement)

Wh
We conservatives ate crow today.
We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.
When ideology meets reality.

We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.

ALL of BLM didn't endorse Trump. Let's be clear on that.
And until BLM starts dishing out a big bucks to pay for all the damage they created, the people they injured, the police officers they kills, I don't give 2 shits that 1 or a few have jumped on the Trump train.
Trump's a RINO or extreme proportion. So the one that endorsed Trump, ain't no better than McCarthy, Ryan or Trump. (or Pelosi, Schumer or AOC for that matter)

BTW, WTF does an endorsement mean anyways? It doesn't change Trumps RINO record. Maybe that FIsher guy just learned about Trumps reparations idea, the Platinum Plan. Giving $500 billion to black communities just because they're black.

Now you're just gaslighting.

Soon all you know will be taken from you.

You will own nothing

You will eat bugs

You will have no privacy

and I dare you to not be happy.
Son, you call yourself the Great Satan. You're already on the losing side..

So you admit to being a different demographic than blacks with intelligence.

Big of you.
Nah, I'm just not scared of immigration. Unintelligent blacks fall for the immigrant scare.

By rhetoric you mean the truth

Warp speed to a CVS and get a covid shot

Not true.

There is a big difference between a vote cast by a citizen and a vote harvested and filled out by WEF operatives, then cast.

Am I right?
Well duh.

That said in a state where harvesting is legal and done properly then I'd not mind some of those votes coming our way for a change. ;)

Forum List

Back