We need to have policy discussions based on the facts.

To think either of the two criminal gangs has any desire or plans to stop illegal immigration, after decades of open border policies, is beyond ignorant.
The #1 reason, followed by China; as to why Trump still remains so relevant today.

Claiming there is a policy of open borders is beyond ignorant. See posts #23 and 34.

Put a goddamn wall up, this nation spends trillions every year...a few billion to stop illegals milking taxpayers is chump change

You have perfectly incapsulated the debate strategy of many conservatives. Deflect, deny, ignore, duck and cover.

According to the data from 2020 to 2023, for all drugs, nearly 8 out of 10 pounds (78 percent) were seized at ports of entry. Looking at only fentanyl seizures, it’s even more, almost 9 out of 10 pounds (88 percent) were seized at ports of entry. Drugs overwhelmingly come through the ports of entry. Migrants don’t carry them in during their desert crossings.

Dem reform policy has consistently focused on ports of entry as a point of emphasis in combating drug trafficking while Repubs seem intent on building an ineffectual wall.
This is how a lefty defends the sovereignty of the United States. Misstating the truth.

No one has claimed that those crossing by desert were responsible for the influx of lethal drugs into the United States. They claim -- rightly -- is that the drugs are crossing our southern border through the drug cartels who also WILL use illegals to get SOME of the drugs into the country.

It has always been stated that the drug influx comes through ports of entry. The thing YOU are deliberately leaving off is that the border patrol has to remove assets from the points of entry to try and stem the influx of 4+ million illegals flooding the border away from the points of entry.

Talk about distortion and misrepresentation of a debate.

Policy discussion? Here?
Point taken. I'm really just pointing out the misinformation conservatives base their beliefs on. Like how fentanyl gets across the border and lack of understanding about the enormous efforts being made to intercept illegal border crossers.

Point taken. I'm really just pointing out the misinformation conservatives base their beliefs on. Like how fentanyl gets across the border and lack of understanding about the enormous efforts being made to intercept illegal border crossers.
Well, I definitely wish you luck. I honestly don't know how a republic survives when its citizens can't even agree on what are and aren't facts.

Allow me to correct your typo. "As an uninformed independent......."

Glad to help.
You're an uninformed independent?

I thought you were an uninformed liberal/Democrat.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Your misinformed propaganda doesn't stink.

Only the OTHER criminal gang's misinformed propaganda does.

:)

Right behind the Big Lie is the "open borders" lie Repubs repeat endlessly.
Are you the one dumbass in the US that doesn't know that Potatohead let opened the floodgates for the goddamn Illegals? LOL!

Question for you stupid idiots that voted for Potatohead: Trump had the border sealed as well as it could be with a great agreement with Mexico. Potatohead undid that deal the second day he was President after stealing the election. Why in the hell did that dumbass piece of shit cancelled the agreement with Mexico? That is like the dumbest thing ever done by an American President.

I think we all know that anybody that voted for this Potatohead clown is a dumbshit, don't we?

What in the hell were you idiots thinking? That a man that literally screwed up everything he ever did in life would be a good President? Even Queer Barry told you that Potatohead was a fuck up. My god you are morons!

No one has claimed that those crossing by desert were responsible for the influx of lethal drugs into the United States.

TRUMP: “Remember drugs. The drugs are pouring into this country. They don’t go through the ports of entry. When they do, they sometimes get caught.” — Rose Garden news conference on Friday.

Trump himself lied about it. Imagine my surprise.

Well, I definitely wish you luck. I honestly don't know how a republic survives when its citizens can't even agree on what are and aren't facts.
I'm not so sure it will survive. Certainly not if Trump is re-elected.

Are you the one dumbass in the US that doesn't know that Potatohead let opened the floodgates for the goddamn Illegals?
The current system, carrying out U.S. treaty obligations that the U.S. and other nations agreed to after the shame of the Holocaust, requires the U.S. to provisionally admit refugees with a well-founded fear of persecution in their home countries, while their claims are adjudicated. Even Donald Trump was not able to overturn this basic requirement.

The practical problem is that in recent years, the system has been overwhelmed by refugees fleeing violence in Central America. Neither the Border Patrol nor immigration judges can keep up with the massive flow.

TRUMP: “Remember drugs. The drugs are pouring into this country. They don’t go through the ports of entry. When they do, they sometimes get caught.” — Rose Garden news conference on Friday.

Trump himself lied about it. Imagine my surprise.
More dishonesty, eh?

Kids HAVE been used along with other illegals to bring lethal drugs into the country. Where do you think that other pound, in the 9 out of 10 pounds, comes from?

In addition, Trump doesn't matter in this debate. He actually closed down 90% of the border, which would alter traffic patterns of drugs entering the country.

The main debate centers around the fact that 4+ million people have overrun our border, forcing the Border Patrol to move assets away from points of entry and allowing more and more drugs into the country because they don't have the manpower.

This debate exists outside of the Trump, DeSanits, and Haley debate for POTUS. It is a complete failure of the Biden Administration.

Did not dumb Joe just approve of building a border wall, exactly as dumb Don wanted? Why yes he did.

Do you still fail to see how the two fools have much in common?

Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise​

Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise
It's unfortunate that Joe caved in to pressure and decided he needed to give the appearance of doing something to appease the morons who believe in the effectiveness of more wall construction on the southern border.

Forum List

Back