We must be going the wrong way.

haissem123

Jul 28, 2014
If just about everything for the vast majority of the people of this world is getting worse, ie economy, enviroment. world wars, disease, poverty etc.. this and the apparent world history that just keeps repeating with it's bad endings world wars famine etc.. I can only come to the conclusion that our very way of fighting for life or the brass ring of life is the wrong way. When will you all realize you can only fight and conquer your way into hell? wake up folks. the beginning is near again.

Haven't you heard? "Everything" has always been going the "wrong" way. There has literally never been a time when this was not the case. That's why we invented "heaven".

If just about everything for the vast majority of the people of this world is getting worse, ie economy, enviroment. world wars, disease, poverty etc.. this and the apparent world history that just keeps repeating with it's bad endings world wars famine etc.. I can only come to the conclusion that our very way of fighting for life or the brass ring of life is the wrong way. When will you all realize you can only fight and conquer your way into hell? wake up folks. the beginning is near again.

You have fallen for the MSM daily painting of a world going to hell...right?
Let's do a reality check...
1) You got up turn lights on flushed your toilet,brushed your teeth.
Guess what ? nearly 200 million + Americans did the same!
2) You made breakfast checked your email, went to work.
Guess what nearly 200 million Americans doing the same.
3) You drive on highways, converse workers, go to lunch... again.
millions of Americans every day do that.

So what you are writing does occur. But NOT ALL THE TIME! NOT MILLIONS of people rioting. NOT MILLIONS of people throwing bombs!
But the MSM has only the exception to sell... i.e. NOT the mundane everyday good things going on!
That doesn't sell advertising!
Fabricated, blown out of proportion stories that make the EXCEPTION the rule is what you are observing!
Remember that the next time a "News Alert" comes across!
Millions are like you and me... NOT rioting. Not bombing. Just doing our job, playing our sports, watching our plays, cooling out in front of the TV! Playing on the internet. Texting...
NOT bombing... NOt rioting... NOT the majority of us!

Forum List

Back