Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, MSNBC & liberals in general.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Are apparently trying hard to foment a race war. Why? What's the end game?

Listening to Holders remarks in Ferguson & watching Lawrence Odonel last night leaves no doubt in my mind that they are DESPERATELY trying to create a very volatile situation rather than investigating or reporting it.

End the end all they accomplish is a further divided nation & a deepening of the resentment between races.

Worst racists in the country
I'm onboard with your perspective...the race baiting industry is alive and well within the Democrat Party but I do doubt they'll take responsibility for the fact or the repercussions.

some of the worst of the worst in this country in my book

they want a race war so bad they are salivating and drooling when they speak

they make me sick

How exactly did Holder's comments "foment a race war"?

The only people in this country hoping for a race war are Neo-Nazi militia members.

I don't think Holders remarks about being discriminated against by the police himself helped anything, do you?

The only people in this country hoping for a race war are Neo-Nazi militia members.

I don't think Holders remarks about being discriminated against by the police himself helped anything, do you?

Actually, they probably did.

But that's not the point, either. How is that "fomenting a race war"?

I don't see them trying hard to "prevent one" to me they just keep stirring the pot. But that's just my opinion

I don't see them trying hard to "prevent one" to me they just keep stirring the pot. But that's just my opinion

Which do you think would work better to "prevent" a race war?

Empathizing with the protesters and trying to calm them down, or just dismissing them out of hand like you guys seem to prefer?

Empathizing with the protesters and trying to calm them down, or just dismissing them out of hand like you guys seem to prefer?

So you think Sharpton was speech was trying to calm them down?
I say let the people who actually Lived there calm things down like they did a couple nights ago. The mayor said, these (people... rioters, looters that is still going on, how many days now? ) were mostly OUTSIDERS

no one I know is calling for them to be, dismissed. that's so disingenuous

29z4dy0.png

So you think Sharpton was speech was trying to calm them down?
I say let the people who actually Lived there calm things down like they did a couple nights ago. The mayor said, these (people... rioters, looters that is still going on, how many days now? ) were mostly OUTSIDERS

no one I know is calling for them to be, dismissed. that's so disingenuous

Again, what did Holder say that you believe to be "fomenting race war"?

All he did was empathize with the protesters.

Forum List

Back