We may not have our country if the Revolution patriots had not taken vaccines

It was given for the same reasons the small pox innoculations were given durring the revolution.
The anthrax vaccine was much safer than the small pox innoculation in 1777.

Thanks to all that served and put their life on the line, including you. Thanks to those who took the antrax vaccine to make sure an anthrax exposure would not have crippled the fighting forces.
The Anthrax vaccine fucked some of those soldier up moron and you must have missed/ignored my post where the small pox inoculation didn't happen until 13 years after the Revolutionary war.

The smallpox vaccine is the first vaccine to have been developed against a contagious disease. In 1796, British physician Edward Jenner demonstrated that an infection with the relatively mild cowpox virus conferred immunity against the deadly smallpox virus.

In 1777 an innoculation of live small pox virus was used successfully to stop the small pox epedemic.
Do some research.
Already done that moron and posted a link. The link you posted in your OP is dead as disco. Must have realized they posted a lie and got rid of the link.

The smallpox vaccine is the first vaccine to have been developed against a contagious disease. In 1796, British physician Edward Jenner demonstrated that an infection with the relatively mild cowpox virus conferred immunity against the deadly smallpox virus.

That's not a vaccine, though it is a step in that direction, from inoculation.

It reflects the discovery that cowpox and smallpox are closely enough related that having survived an infection with one, gives immunity to both. Cowpox, being milder than smallpox, meant that one could effectively be inoculated against smallpox by having them suffer through a less serious disease to achieve it.

Still not a true vaccine, which is based on the use of a weakened form of the pathogen, to create immunity without the need to suffer through the actual disease.

When the subhuman ape Trump caught Covid the Country would have been far better off if the experimental treatment Regenrron wasen't available.

But we can take comfort in the fact that he's going to be tried for multiple felonies & once he gets his ass handed back to him on appeals in N.Y.S. he'll be selling ugly ass sneakers to earn his keep.

It reflects the discovery that cowpox and smallpox are closely enough related that having survived an infection with one, gives immunity to both. Cowpox, being milder than smallpox, meant that one could effectively be inoculated against smallpox by having them suffer through a less serious disease to achieve it.

Still not a true vaccine, which is based on the use of a weakened form of the pathogen, to create immunity without the need to suffer through the actual disease.
Yeah the actual vaccine didn't come out until the 50's but the OP is a moron and confusing them with to many facts makes people like them scream for no reason. Like a toddler not getting their way.

The Anthrax vaccine fucked some of those soldier up moron and you must have missed/ignored my post where the small pox inoculation didn't happen until 13 years after the Revolutionary war.

Those who think they know it all and are closed minded are not intelligent people. You are not intelligent.
Those who took the anthrax vaccine, did it by instructions of the military in service for their country. True patriots.
The vaccine was not FDA approved as a preventitive for anthrax and would not have been given to the general public.

In 1777 the soldiers were given live small pox virus to build up immunity. You can call it what you want. It is the same as a vaccine. The vaccine in 1796 was a new version vaccine, innoculation or whatever you want to call.

Open up your mind. Become an educated person instead of a closed minded dumbass.

See you have fact details . They won’t absorb them.

There are limits to what the average person can know first hand.

It comes down to trust and then experience.

I and hundreds of millions trusted that the vaccine was safe and effective.

Experience showed that to be correct
Corrected

Those who think they know it all and are closed minded are not intelligent people. You are not intelligent.
Those who took the anthrax vaccine, did it by instructions of the military in service for their country. True patriots.
The vaccine was not FDA approved as a preventitive for anthrax and would not have been given to the general public.

In 1777 the soldiers were given live small pox virus to build up immunity. You can call it what you want. It is the same as a vaccine. The vaccine in 1796 was a new version vaccine, innoculation or whatever you want to call.

Open up your mind. Become an educated person instead of a closed minded dumbass.
It wasn't patriotism that made them take the Anthrax vaccine it was an order and it fucked a lot of the troops up and was discontinued because it fucked up a lot of troops. I lucked out because they stopped using the shit right before I went to Korea.

Your wrong about the Small pox shit I posted the real history of the vaccine. The 1796 thing was only a demonstration and not an actual vaccine. You posted a broken link with no supporting evidence. I bet money you where doing a search found this shit without even trying to open the link.

I'm not anti-vaccine, but I do use common sense when it comes to any medication. The average time between conception to approval by the FDA of any drug is 10-12 years. None of the established protocol was followed for COVID.

I come from a military family that has served this country since the 19th Century when my ancestors got off the boat from Scotland don't talk to me about patriotism and I know from my families history and first hand experience how bad the Fed can fuck things up. So excuse me for not blindly accepting the Government telling me I have to take something that we don't even know what the long term effects are. I'll let good little sheep like yourself take that hit first before I even consider getting a shot. Real stupidity comes from doing the same shit over and over and expecting a different outcome. I'm sure you will just keep saying the same shit so I'm out, have a nice day.

You are dealing in an alternative universe.
Do you believe the earth is flat and there is a real Santa.
You think I believe the earth is flat because I point out the "vaccines" did not receive the testing that a new vaccine would normally receive? It would seem that in YOUR universe that differing viewpoints aren't tolerated!

You sound like Bill Clinton when he said "it depends on what you mean the meaning is"
A vaccine by your narrow definition is a weakened form of the pathogen that will stimulate the immune system against the pathogen. I don't argue that.

What is the purpose of a vaccine? To stimulate the immune system against the pathogen..
Every scientist refers to the discovery of using a weakened version of a cowpox to stimulate the immune system against the pathogen small pox as a vaccine, except you.. Since it stimulates the immune system against the pathogen. Since the purpose and result is the same as a vaccine, most people compare it to vaccines.

The vast majority of scientists refers to the discovery of using mRNA to stimulate the immune system against the pathogen COVID, or any othe mRNA use to stimulate immunity, as a vaccine, except you and a few scientists who are trying to prove the earth is flat.. Since it stimulates the immune system against the pathogen. Since the purpose and result are the same as a vaccine, most people compare it to vaccine.

You do not have the ability to understand the advance is science and many other things.
Your world stopped some years ago, and you define today's world using your understanding of the past and no knowledge that has been produced since.

Those who live in the past have a hard time in living in the present. That is a majority of the MAGA followers quit increasing their knowledge years ago. Probably because they cannot handle too much knowledge.

They are angry and freightened of the present world because they have not brought in new knowledge to understand the present.

It wasn't patriotism that made them take the Anthrax vaccine it was an order and it fucked a lot of the troops up and was discontinued because it fucked up a lot of troops. I lucked out because they stopped using the shit right before I went to Korea.

Your wrong about the Small pox shit I posted the real history of the vaccine. The 1796 thing was only a demonstration and not an actual vaccine. You posted a broken link with no supporting evidence. I bet money you where doing a search found this shit without even trying to open the link.

I'm not anti-vaccine, but I do use common sense when it comes to any medication. The average time between conception to approval by the FDA of any drug is 10-12 years. None of the established protocol was followed for COVID.

I come from a military family that has served this country since the 19th Century when my ancestors got off the boat from Scotland don't talk to me about patriotism and I know from my families history and first hand experience how bad the Fed can fuck things up. So excuse me for not blindly accepting the Government telling me I have to take something that we don't even know what the long term effects are. I'll let good little sheep like yourself take that hit first before I even consider getting a shot. Real stupidity comes from doing the same shit over and over and expecting a different outcome. I'm sure you will just keep saying the same shit so I'm out, have a nice day.
Do you advocate every individual soldier make their own decision if an order should be followed or not?

What is the purpose of a vaccine? To stimulate the immune system against the pathogen..
Every scientist refers to the discovery of using a weakened version of a cowpox to stimulate the immune system against the pathogen small pox as a vaccine, except you.. Since it stimulates the immune system against the pathogen. Since the purpose and result is the same as a vaccine, most people compare it to vaccines.

The vast majority of scientists refers to the discovery of using mRNA to stimulate the immune system against the pathogen COVID, or any othe mRNA use to stimulate immunity, as a vaccine, except you and a few scientists who are trying to prove the earth is flat.. Since it stimulates the immune system against the pathogen. Since the purpose and result are the same as a vaccine, most people compare it to vaccine.

You do not have the ability to understand the advance is science and many other things.
Your world stopped some years ago, and you define today's world using your understanding of the past and no knowledge that has been produced since.

Those who live in the past have a hard time in living in the present. That is a majority of the MAGA followers quit increasing their knowledge years ago. Probably because they cannot handle too much knowledge.

They are angry and freightened of the present world because they have not brought in new knowledge to understand the present.

You sound like Bill Clinton when he said "it depends on what you mean the meaning is"

And, as I pointed out earlier, you sound like Humpty Dumpty trying to force a word to mean what you choose it to mean, instead of what everyone else understands it to mean.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.” — Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

I did it to it because I felt it would make our country safer from COVID and save lives. I believe the science.
If I am wrong, I would not do it any other way. I would not chicken out because of self-serving lies or because saying the government cannot tell me what to do and that makes me a man.
What science? Just the science they tell you. You are a lost cause anyway.

Do you advocate every individual soldier make their own decision if an order should be followed or not?

I'm not a fan of Trump dumbass and I literally could not think as slow as you if I tried. I do not give a fuck if every scientist on the goddamn planet agreed I would be skeptical because that's not the way science works there is no such thing as a consensus in science because there is always opposing theories. My skepticism goes off the charters as soon as the government and politicians get involved with any scientific issue. As I stated we do not know the long term effects of the COVID shots. I've had all of the proven childhood vaccines, on this COVID shit I'll let you mouth breathing idiots take the jabs first and wait to see if you don't start dying before I will get one. Do what your told sheep.

I'm not a fan of Trump dumbass and I literally could not think as slow as you if I tried. I do not give a fuck if every scientist on the goddamn planet agreed I would be skeptical because that's not the way science works there is no such thing as a consensus in science because there is always opposing theories. My skepticism goes off the charters as soon as the government and politicians get involved with any scientific issue. As I stated we do not know the long term effects of the COVID shots. I've had all of the proven childhood vaccines, on this COVID shit I'll let you mouth breathing idiots take the jabs first and wait to see if you don't start dying before I will get one. Do what your told sheep.
It’s been three years.

How long do you plan to wait and see?

And, as I pointed out earlier, you sound like Humpty Dumpty trying to force a word to mean what you choose it to mean, instead of what everyone else understands it to mean.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.” — Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
You are not living in reality if you think most people think the way you do.

Forum List

Back