We May Be Witness To A Modern Miracle

Then why, pray tell, is the chant still going on at his rallies?
Why not?.....its a good reminder of democrat acceptance of democrat corruption.....

Um, IBD?

Wanna jump in with laments about 'presumption of innocence'?
I don't know...has it been overturned?

I was more calling your attention to how the 'LOCK HER UP' mentality was alive and well among conservatives.
And I was pointing out the disconnect between his supporters and reality.
He can lie to them directly to their faces...then a few days later tell them that he was lying...and they don't care...they only hear what they want to hear.

Oh, you don't have to convince me of the Cult of Personality. I define a Cult Mentality as a belief system that requires that you abandon your own identity.

And the Family Values, Free Trade, No Government Interference GOP has had to wipe its own ass with its stated beliefs to wallow in the Trump mud.

The real miracle is that conservatives have not seen the truth of their crimes yet.

Let's remind all of what you stand for.

Conservatives:
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Liberals:
the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Now....what 'crimes' do you reference?
That there are two visions for the direction the nation should take is not new. These ideologies are the descendents of the agrarian and industrial extremes that dominated the day during our country's infancy. The hope of our founding fathers was and is that compromise between two ideological extremes produces a better nation. Lord help us all if either extreme is ever played out in its entirety.

Perhaps you could explain your trepidation about the nation going in this direction:

Conservatives:
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Ummmmmmmmm wrong.......

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

However, once Trump became President-elect, he said he wouldn't recommend prosecution of Clinton, whom he told New York Times reporters has "suffered greatly."
He also said the idea of prosecuting Clinton is "just not something I feel very strongly about."

Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics

The 'lock her up!' chant has not aged well, but Trump's supporters are still using it - CNNPolitics

Hell, even Jeff Sessions is joining in.

Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - CNN Video

And this earlier this summer. This isn't ancient history. This is alive and well in the GOP.

But tell us more about the 'presumption of innocence'. Don't be distracted by the echo of the hollow claims, though.

Trump's moved on from the "Lock her up" chant.

His supporters don't seem to realise that he was bullshitting them with it just to get their votes...even though he spelt it out for them..."That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

It just shows that there's nothing at all he could do to lose their support.
They're trapped in a cult of personality and there's little hope that even an intervention would help.

And yet Trump's supporters are the beating heart of the GOP. With even non-Trump supporting conservatives nodding and grinning at their gleeful chant to imprison a woman for crimes she's not even charged with.

Making their snivelling now about the 'presumption of innocence' the most hollow of empty rhetoric.

The 'presumption of innocence' issue over Kavanaugh is a red herring.
The partisanship he displayed and the demonstrable lies he told are what should disqualify him.

She's a sick woman...her mental instability on display

And now for the carefully considered conclusion, and the reason for my conclusion….

The conclusion is that a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

Ford is a sick woman....

Not as sick as you are, but, sick nonetheless.

Why not?.....its a good reminder of democrat acceptance of democrat corruption.....

Um, IBD?

Wanna jump in with laments about 'presumption of innocence'?
I don't know...has it been overturned?

I was more calling your attention to how the 'LOCK HER UP' mentality was alive and well among conservatives.
And I was pointing out the disconnect between his supporters and reality.
He can lie to them directly to their faces...then a few days later tell them that he was lying...and they don't care...they only hear what they want to hear.

"....and they don't care...they only hear what they want to hear."

Speaking of 'hearing'.......

Earlier in thread, I posited that Dr Ford purposely testified in a childish voice.....

"The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness."

Here, from HuffPo is an actress imitating same.....and sounding exactly like the fake victim, Ford.
'Star Wars Resistance' Star Rachel Butera Mocks Christine Blasey Ford | HuffPost

Forum List

Back