We lost lumpy today

Well, I must admit I was wondering...you never know around here.

I'm sorry Mr. Fitnah..... for you and the family....

We had a cat, Casey, the only cat I ever really loved, !8 years old, to old to get away from the neighbors dogs, sad ending indeed, still miss that cat 6 years later...

It just sucks...:(

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

LUMPY IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD???

But seriously...sorry to hear about you cat.

I am sorry for your loss. We have a 19 year old cat who seems to be fine condition but sleeps a lot more than he used to. He's my Little Boy (that's his name) and I frequently think about when his time is finally up, I pray it will be quick and painless. I know it won't be for me when he goes.
May you pain and grief be over soon, may the remembrance of love shared fill your heart with fond warmth.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture626t-lumpy3.jpg

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture627t-lumpy.jpg

She was 15 very kind and agreeable
She is survived by Tom 14 .
She was a good retriever, ping pong player, and a generally nice kat.
I'm so so sorry! Having just lost my pet I know the pain you have. Poor little kitty. Adorable too.

BIG BIG HUGS...if you want to chat about her please do either here on in a PM with me. Sometimes that helps.

Muhammad was a cat person.

He had a pet cat that he loved named Muezza

The Prophet told this story about the cruel woman and her cat:

"A cat was not given anything to eat or drink, and was shut out of the house.
The poor cat was taken in by a neighbour.
However, after promising to look after the cat, the owner was finally allowed to have the cat back again.
The owner however, had lied.
The story continued until one of Muhammad's companions cried, "What a terrible thing to do" and "What a very cruel and wicked woman!" Muhammad told his companions that a great sin had been committed because one of Allah's creatures had been ill-treated.
The woman who had treated her cat so cruelly was not forgiven her sins; and she was sent to Hell for her wrongdoing".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back