We Know Who They Will Blame When Trump Crashes the Economy.

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Hold on a minute...I thought this was the Kenyan Chimps economy...no?
Ask Golfing Gator and g5000 they told us so.

Up until a couple of weeks or so you were calling it the Trump economy.
So was Trump.

As soon as the moron gave that stupid tax cut the economy was all his

Yup. That's when he owned it.

According to the so called experts the economy was going to crash the day Trump was sworn in.

Looks like his foes are gonna crash it for him. He's one of very few leaders in history to openly criticize the Federal Reserve. It usually doesn't end well for those who do that. The Federal Reserve has unlimited powers. It's above the law.

It can collapse the US Economy anytime it chooses too. It's done it all throughout history. Collapses are very good for the Fed. It benefits from them greatly. I'll be praying for ole Trump. He's taking on some incredibly dark powerful folks.

Trumpy and the Repubs only have a few days left to get another tax in place to get this economy going!

According to the so called experts the economy was going to crash the day Trump was sworn in.

Looks like his foes are gonna crash it for him. He's one of very few leaders in history to openly criticize the Federal Reserve. It usually doesn't end well for those who do that. The Federal Reserve has unlimited powers. It's above the law.

It can collapse the US Economy anytime it chooses too. It's done it all throughout history. Collapses are very good for the Fed. It benefits from them greatly. I'll be praying for ole Trump. He's taking on some incredibly dark powerful folks.
You going to blame his foes for his stupidity in the way he 's handling China ?

Most folks just don't get it. The Federal Reserve is a dark Secret Society entity, with unlimited powers. It can crash the US Economy anytime it chooses. And it looks like it's working on crashing the current one. Business as usual for the Fed. It's very sad.

The Federal Reserve is another dark Secret Society entity. It's above the law. It has far too much power.

JFK opposed the Federal Reserve System.

You idiot. That speech was about a free press and the threat of censorship by the Soviet Union. He was asking the press members present to illuminate the deeds of the Soviets.

That speech had fuck-all to do with the Fed. The speech was given in the immediate aftermath of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

Your bullshit audio clip jump cuts all over the place, deliberately censoring those parts which make it clear he is talking about the Russians and the Bay of Pigs and the contrast between free and open societies versus those behind the Iron Curtain.

How fucking ironic.

Here's the FULL text of Kennedy's speech: The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961 | JFK Library

"Nevertheless, my purpose here tonight is not to deliver the usual assault on the so-called one party press. On the contrary, in recent months I have rarely heard any complaints about political bias in the press except from a few Republicans."

Last edited:
If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Hold on a minute...I thought this was the Kenyan Chimps economy...no?
Ask Golfing Gator and g5000 they told us so.

Up until a couple of weeks or so you were calling it the Trump economy.
So was Trump.

With the Fed rate today and the crash, it's evident who's "really" in charge of the economy

If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

Stock markets don't crash in a healthy economy.

I fully support his handling of China.The Globalists have completely sold American Citizens out. They've forced Americans to become slaves to China. I'll support anyone who opposes the Globalists. They don't have Americans' best interests in mind. So i say, GO TRUMP!

The Federal Reserve is another dark Secret Society entity. It's above the law. It has far too much power.

You idiot. That speech was about a free press and the threat of censorship by the Soviet Union. He was asking the press members present to illuminate the deeds of the Soviets.

That speech had fuck-all to do with the Fed.

Your bullshit audio clip jump cuts all over the place, deliberately censoring those parts which make it clear he is talking about the Russians.

How fucking ironic.

Here's the FULL text of Kennedy's speech: The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961 | JFK Library

"Nevertheless, my purpose here tonight is not to deliver the usual assault on the so-called one party press. On the contrary, in recent months I have rarely heard any complaints about political bias in the press except from a few Republicans."

So you say. :cool-45:

I fully support his handling of China.The Globalists have completely sold American Citizens out. They've forced Americans to become slaves to China. I'll support anyone who opposes the Globalists. They don't have Americans' best interests in mind. So i say, GO TRUMP!
You win first prize ,,,A trumpy doll

You win first prize ,,,A trumpy doll

The Globalists have enslaved American Citizens. They sold em out for foreign slave labor. They put us in this position of being slaves to China. I will oppose Globalists at every turn. I will never support their Un-American policies.

C'mon guys, get that new tax cut through before the commies take over in January.

Only this time, make it count:
  • No more corporate taxes
  • No taxes on those making over $1,000,000 a year
That'll get the economy cranking for sure!

That speech had fuck-all to do with the Fed.

Your bullshit audio clip jump cuts all over the place, deliberately censoring those parts which make it clear he is talking about the Russians.

How fucking ironic.

So you say. :cool-45:

No, it's a fact, you credulous retard. Read the FULL speech. Note the date.

The speech was given in the immediate aftermath of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. Two weeks after.

JFK is talking about the Russians and the Bay of Pigs and the contrast between free and open societies versus those behind the Iron Curtain.

He was comparing the openness of the US which allowed light to shine on its failures, while the Soviets concealed theirs.

They have to time it perfectly for the 2020 election like they did with "W".. You don't want things to bottom too quickly and then give Trump an opportunity to fix them.

Stock markets don't crash in a healthy economy.
Could it be the low interest rates we have had has inflates the stock market far above where it should be and is now going to level out where it should be? It’s time to get rid of the fed and let the intrest rates adjust to where the econmy dictates instead of letting the fed raise and lower rates to best suit their intrest, not ours.

Trump has been whining for years that interest rates were too low and artificially juicing the economy.

Now he's whining for the Fed not to stop artificially juice the economy.

Then he submits a fucking $4.4 trillion budget to his Republican Congress. A full trillion dollars more than Obama's worst year of spending.

Deficit Donald has doubled our federal deficits.

Excessive government spending is another way of artificially juicing GDP, and the biggest threat to the future of our republic.

So where the FUCK does the Naked Emperor get off whining about interest rates?

So sad so many Americans continue to place all their faith in dark Secret Society entities like the Federal Reserve. The Fed answers to no one. That's the sad reality. But hey, leaders like Eisenhower and Kennedy tried to warn us about such dark entities. Too bad so few listened.

Forum List

Back