We Know Who They Will Blame When Trump Crashes the Economy.

If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

Stock markets don't crash in a healthy economy.
Could it be the low interest rates we have had has inflates the stock market far above where it should be and is now going to level out where it should be? It’s time to get rid of the fed and let the intrest rates adjust to where the econmy dictates instead of letting the fed raise and lower rates to best suit their intrest, not ours.
Get rid of the Fed and let the Congresscritters who have spent us $22 trillion into debt run the monetary printing press.

Yeah. Sure.

What could go wrong? :rolleyes:

So sad so many Americans continue to place all their faith in dark Secret Society entities like the Federal Reserve. The Fed answers to no one. That's the sad reality. But hey, leaders like Eisenhower and Kennedy tried to warn us about such dark entities. Too bad so few listened.

Now you were just told your JFK video is horseshit, and it was proven to you. And yet you post it again.

This is the willful stupidity which I often speak of in you tards.

"The more times I say them, the truer my lies become!"

If the stock market loses a thousand points does that mean the economy is crashing despite record low unemployment, strong business outlook, regulations being rolled back which is encouraging businesses to open and expand. So is the economy going to crash or is just the stock market going to crash?

Could it be the low interest rates we have had has inflates the stock market far above where it should be and is now going to level out where it should be? It’s time to get rid of the fed and let the intrest rates adjust to where the econmy dictates instead of letting the fed raise and lower rates to best suit their intrest, not ours.
Get rid of the Fed and let the Congresscritters who have spent us $22 trillion into debt run the monetary printing press.

Yeah. Sure.

We came close to that in 73, and it went really wrong.

If we let Congress run the monetary printing press, there would be an extra $25 trillion of cash in our economy.

Gee, that couldn't hurt! :rolleyes:

Rudolf-e-a-havenstein-president-of-central-bank-of-germany.jpg

It worked for me!

Last edited:
Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

The market is falling because the Federal Reserve is trying to sink the Economy to foil President Trump.

These libs really hate the Trumpster, and if millions have to starve because of this, so be it as they already have their money.

So sad so many Americans continue to place all their faith in dark Secret Society entities like the Federal Reserve. The Fed answers to no one. That's the sad reality. But hey, leaders like Eisenhower and Kennedy tried to warn us about such dark entities. Too bad so few listened.

Now you were just told your video is horseshit, and it was proven to you. And yet you post it again.

dschrute is more or less a conspiracy theory affeceado. Competing interests and inconsistent actions can only be explained by an overriding maker of decisions.

And Polish Prince like me is from another board, and he's merely a partsan tool who will say Powell is a leftist agitator

Yeah. Sure.

PLEASE SHOWER.

Now you were just told your JFK video is horseshit, and it was proven to you. And yet you post it again.

The Federal Reserve is a dark Secret Society entity. It answers to no one. Economic Collapses benefit it greatly. You not wanting to accept that, doesn't mean it's untrue. But hey, whatever. Movin on...

Trump will crash the economy. It is inevitable with the stupid mistakes he has made. Trump artificially juiced the economy when it didn't need juiced. Now, there is nothing to juice it with when it tanks.

Trump will crash the economy. It is inevitable with the stupid mistakes he has made.

He's a businessman who's built His businesses based on bankruptcy.

You expect Him to do anything less with our government?

The market is falling because the Federal Reserve is trying to sink the Economy to foil President Trump.
Horseshit.

Then riddle me this, batman. Why did the market fall this afternoon right after the Fed's announcement of higher interest rates to try and sink the economy?
False premise. The Fed is not trying to sink the economy. They are trying to prevent it from overheating.

Despite this, I believe the move was a wrong one.

I actually wrote a topic about this five years or so ago.

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Hold on a minute...I thought this was the Kenyan Chimps economy...no?
Ask Golfing Gator and g5000 they told us so.

Before the trade Wars and stupid tariffs and gigantic tax cut the rich and corporations.
.. great job idiot GOP and silly dupes.

Cheeto has been raising interest rates?...Missed that memo.
No Cheeto has run annual deficits to over $1T and enacted bad economic policies, just like David Stockman said. This is why the economy will collapse.

When is the GOP going to take responsibility for their actions?
We had those same conditions the previous eight years, and chumps like you said it was the "new normal"...Now we have basically more of the same, and it's the end of the world as we know it.

You team playing party man hacks are the funniest peeps.
You have no idea what happened the eight years before under Obama, super duper. Just 7 1/2 years strait of growth...anything that happens now is the result of trade Wars and stupid tariffs and a giant tax cut to get a little juice. Stupid GOP regulation and crap as always. Without BS propaganda you might know what was going on, super duper.

$22Trn in debt and we raise rates. So F*CKING stupid. Thank you for leading us into the recession.
Want to get rid of the 22 trillion dollar debt?

he War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
Stop this endless war that the liberals created and after 20 years of no welfare, people will either have a job or be shot for trying to rob other people. And the 1 trillion dollars a year that would of gone to the lazy fuckers, could be put to the debt. That fucking easy....

Obama-War-on-Poverty.jpg

The debt is there and the way we will pay it off is by printing more money. Which will lead to further inflation and further rate increases.

Trump will crash the economy. It is inevitable with the stupid mistakes he has made.

Out of hundreds of ventures, Donald J Trump has had a half dozen bankruptcies. Hardly his modus operandi.

OTOH, none of the Clintons or Obama ever had private ventures, except maybe to sell their memoirs or their influence I think its positive that we have someone whose name is synonymous with success in the WH for once.

Out of hundreds of ventures, Donald J Trump has had a half dozen bankruptcies. Hardly his modus operandi.

OTOH, none of the Clintons or Obama ever had private ventures, except maybe to sell their memoirs or their influence I think its positive that we have someone whose name is synonymous with success in the WH for once.

A businessman as brilliant as Trumpy claims Himself to be should have NO bankruptcies. None!

Remember it was Billyboy Clinton who shutdown the government rather than sign the GOP balanced budget.
Democrats get zero credit for a balanced budget
Bush inherited the Clinton Tech Stock bubble stock market crash recession.
It was the Democrats who caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies that forced banks make loans to low class trash bottom feeder Democrats with bad credit and who could not pay the money back.
Lies, all lies!

Forum List

Back