"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

Of course it does...if you're a troofer. If you are capable of rationality, not so much.

The only evidence you presented was the opinion of one college professor. I've provided info from the phone companies themselves as well as airlines. But you keep on repeating the claim cell calls would have worked at 30,000 feet on 9E. It's more evidence your camp will hold on for dear life to the most ridiculous claims to maintain your denial.

Curve,

You are arguing two points here.

The first being the statement made by Coburn from Popular Mechanics that "in 2001 cell phone technology would work at 50,000 feet".

Your second claim is that cell phones would not work at 50,000 feet. These two claims may be totally unrelated as I can find only two VERIFIED instances of "cell phone" calls that were made. The others are not specified and may have been made from Airfones which were located in the seat backs of many seats. Some actually verify Airfone.

One cell phone call was made by Edward Felt at 9:58 am. The plane elevation at that point was between 7000 and 6400 feet. Well below that 50,000 foot ceiling in your first claim making it quite likely that he could have connected to a cell tower.

Another call from CeeCee Lyles waa also made at 9:58 am when the plane was at an altitude between 7000 and 6400 feet.

Here is a link to calls made, some with descriptions 9-11 Research: Phone Call Detail

So what other calls do you have information on that were validated as being from cell phones that you are arguing about not being able to be made at 30,000 or 50,000 foot altitudes?

The only reason I titled this with the 50,000 foot quote was to show how unbelievably biased and dishonest poopular mekanics has become on the issue. That claim is so unbelievably laughable it's like the OCTA version of alex jones. PM was trying to say since phones were usable up to 50,000 feet (which we know is complete bullshit) that means nobody should ever question if cell calls were made from any of the 4 planes because none flew higher than 40,000 feet. So my first point is this: when ridiculous claims have to be made to defend a position that is inherent evidence the position is highly questionable.

My second point is there is no hard evidence calls from 77 were made. The first and most consistent reports were the calls being made by cell phones. Olson changed his story a couple of times from cell to seatback phones. The problem there is how would he have known either way? Since someone else simply transferred the call to him he would have no way of knowing how his wife called so why did he state it was a cell phone, collect call, or seatback? His seatback claim is also dubious because there is a lot of evidence showing seatbacks were non-operational on 9E on 757s. A common response to that is showing pics of phones on the seats. That makes about as much sense as pointing to cars in a junkyard and claiming since there are cars there they must be operational.

The clincher is the FBI, nor anyone, in over 8 years has been able to provide hard evidence calls from 77 were made. This is something OCTAs dismiss instead of respecting the weight of that anomaly. The airline, phone company, FBI, and Dept of Justice all failing to provide evidence of the calls is pretty damn amazing.

Another point is that airborne cell phone signals confuse the cell phone system. the cell phone companies do not want airborne cell phone use.

They do want in flight service which is why they developed the picocell to make voice/data services available on planes. The companies who do not want cell service are the airlines and phone companies that charge fucking $6 a minute for an in flight call.

curve, are you going to offer an alternative way all these phone calls were made or are you simply going to claim they never happened and everyone is lying?

we'll be waiting for your answer one way or another.......

I'm offering the facts. You should try it some time.

curve, are you going to offer an alternative way all these phone calls were made or are you simply going to claim they never happened and everyone is lying?

you are offering facts proving what? the phone calls were not made? clearly they were.

you are offering facts proving what? the phone calls were not made? clearly they were.

I don't know which flop this best represents:

Poor analytical skills

Desire to accept the OCT without question

Or both?

When available facts provide for more than one reasonable direction it is best to not get lost in assumptions.

There is an aspect to the calls I've not seen discussed. The hijackers had obviously done research to execute their plans so knowing they were planning to fly 77 into the Pentagon, which means infiltrating the world's most heavily guarded airspace, why would they let two people on 77 make phone calls? Those calls could have alerted air defenses to intercept so is it reasonable to assume the hijackers would simply let passengers the opportunity to ruin their mission?

They knew turning the xponder off would at best buy them some time but in no way make the 757 invisible heading towards the pentagon. They also knew New York would have been attacked roughly the same time they hijacked 77. It doesn't make sense they would let anyone make a call.

There is an aspect to the calls I've not seen discussed. The hijackers had obviously done research to execute their plans so knowing they were planning to fly 77 into the Pentagon, which means infiltrating the world's most heavily guarded airspace, why would they let two people on 77 make phone calls? Those calls could have alerted air defenses to intercept so is it reasonable to assume the hijackers would simply let passengers the opportunity to ruin their mission?

They knew turning the xponder off would at best buy them some time but in no way make the 757 invisible heading towards the pentagon. They also knew New York would have been attacked roughly the same time they hijacked 77. It doesn't make sense they would let anyone make a call.
first i would like to see your proof to back that one up

Poor analytical skills

Or both?

When available facts provide for more than one reasonable direction it is best to not get lost in assumptions.

so now you are saying the phone calls never happened? is that correct?

Poor analytical skills

Or both?

no, i dont think he is taking a stand there at all

about the only thing he seems to take a stand on is calling anyone that doesnt follow along with his bullshit OCTA's

I wonder what the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are going to do another nine years down the road when people on message boards still aren't buying their bullshit. :eusa_think:

I wonder what the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are going to do another nine years down the road when people on message boards still aren't buying their bullshit. :eusa_think:
the same thing they do now

but they will call people something other than bush/obama dupes

the same thing they do now

but they will call people something other than bush/obama dupes

Well I'm still waiting for Mexico to be invaded by China according to Terral. I'm assuming they're swimming. :lol:

Poor analytical skills

Or both?

No that is not what I said.

I don't give a fuck what a prick troll like you wants. You're a fucking worthless runt.

I don't give a fuck what a prick troll like you wants. You're a fucking worthless runt.

looks like you just caught him lying again!! :lol:

If you followed the issue at all you would know questioning the OCT is not a fringe camp and it's getting larger as more info is dispersed.

If you followed the issue at all you would know questioning the OCT is not a fringe camp and it's getting larger as more info is dispersed.

proof please.

The whackjobs are fine until you ask them to define their argument; then they run like the little bitches that they are. Unfortunately, they are much like the tea party crowd. I say unfortunately because I have respect for them by and large; they aren't harassing widows at Ground Zero, they aren't making fun of true American heroes. Then again, you don't see any of these tea party types burning their Medicare cards on the steps of the courthouse; do you?

Truthers don't get a sniff because their act is played, it's tired, and benttight is just another lump of shit in the toilet.

LOL figures you cant back up your bullshit

Forum List

Back