We have to make Trump a duck out of water come 2018, he is dangerous

So now we will have gun rights for PTSD veterans,
No prior background checks
Mentally Ill can have a gun

Yes I feel so safe now with these people packing a gun. The NRA Ceo is a crazy lunatic as well.

I've had it with all nutcase republicans.
I lost a friend this year to a shooting committed by a PTSD vet with his registered gun.

When our violent crime skyrockets we can say I told you so, but how many innocents have to die first?

If they want to commit suicide they are going to do it regardless...

Yes I feel so safe now with these people packing a gun. The NRA Ceo is a crazy lunatic as well.

only on private sales. buy one in a store, you need to go thru a background check

really?

What was overturned, was people 'diagnosed' as mentally ill by people in cubicles working for Social Security, not doctors.

as far as the PTSD rant?

Should we prevent anyone that dropped a tab of acid from owning a firearm, on the off chance they have a flashback?

No SS dose not make a ruling, the doctors do.

Last edited:
I don't trust anyone who carries a gun, ok to keep it in your home.

We have to make Trump a duck out of water come 2018, he is dangerous

Good luck with that ... you guys haven't had much traction with the electorate lately. I'm guessing the harder you pile on, the more you're looking at a Republican super-majority in 2018.

Really I doubt it, but due to their razor sharp gerrymandering and voter suppression you might be right.

Really I doubt it, but due to their razor sharp gerrymandering and voter suppression you might be right.

You know the BEST thing about someone with a pre-planned excuse for losing? They ALWAYS lose.

6603258-1x1-340x340.jpg

only on private sales. buy one in a store, you need to go thru a background check

really?

What was overturned, was people 'diagnosed' as mentally ill by people in cubicles working for Social Security, not doctors.

as far as the PTSD rant?

Should we prevent anyone that dropped a tab of acid from owning a firearm, on the off chance they have a flashback?

So naïve...

Deflect much?

I was responding to the one eyed jew above. I treat everyone like they have a gun, but they all know no guns allowed in my home as I have a few relatives who have one.
Do you really think we're going to hurt you at Walmart?

We are providing a safety net when the cops can't be every where..

If you draw your gun it's serious

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

You know the BEST thing about someone with a pre-planned excuse for losing? They ALWAYS lose.

6603258-1x1-340x340.jpg

Its the truth.

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

So naïve...

They send them to doctors, either medical or shrinks, you are the idiot.

I lost a friend this year to a shooting committed by a PTSD vet with his registered gun.

When our violent crime skyrockets we can say I told you so, but how many innocents have to die first?

and PTSD is what caused him to pull the trigger?
Yes. He wasn't a murder before he went to war. He came back unstable, didn't get the help he needed, and was allowed to keep his weapons.

No one is a murderer before they kill their first person.

Was he diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor, or is that your own opinion?

Unstable?

according to...?
According to himself and his doctors, yes. And I agree which is why I think Veteran services are vital. There needs to be programs in place to help them when they return with mental health, with education, with employment, with whatever they need. They put their lives on the line for us, we need to make sure they are safe at home.
For public safety, there need to be weapon restrictions as well.

With their high suicide rate, when they realize they became mercenaries for the oil men. When they have legs and arms broken off and get a 10 cent medal to show for it and know they have to live a life of pain and disability.

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

So naïve...

Girls even have 38 in there purse's, hell my 19 year old daughter Carry's one

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

So naïve...

Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security

Forum List

Back