We Hate America!

Front page news in USA Today.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. Next thing you're going to tell me is the earth is round, or that Truthmatters lies. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Thge remarkable thing is that Obama is touted as helping to make the rest of the world like us again. I mean, setting aside the obvious bull shit that that is, we can see from recent events that even if we accepted that bull shit line, it's apparent that that affection is as fleeting as a Lindsey Lohan promise to stay in rehab.

All this apologizing, bowing, appeasing, abandonment of our allies, in the name of being liked only lasts as long as we keep appeasing those animals.

Really, it's just another in a long string of Obama foreign policy failures.
They hate us, because we're fucking up their country by starting civil wars there.

Bullshit.

Well, no, that's fairly well-documented fact. The US, and western policy in general, has been squarely aimed at divide-and-conquer in the middle-east for a long, long time.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. Next thing you're going to tell me is the earth is round, or that Truthmatters lies. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Thge remarkable thing is that Obama is touted as helping to make the rest of the world like us again. I mean, setting aside the obvious bull shit that that is, we can see from recent events that even if we accepted that bull shit line, it's apparent that that affection is as fleeting as a Lindsey Lohan promise to stay in rehab.

All this apologizing, bowing, appeasing, abandonment of our allies, in the name of being liked only lasts as long as we keep appeasing those animals.

Really, it's just another in a long string of Obama foreign policy failures.

In case you hadn't noticed the problems with our image in the middle east didn't start with Obama.

Never said they did. I'm just pointing out that Obama's cow-towing to them didn't result in them liking us very long.

I can't imagine how it ever would. Without real policy change, the same issues are present. I suppose a lot of people thought Obama was serious about the "Hope and Change" bullshit. I never did.

They hate us, because we're fucking up their country by starting civil wars there.

Bullshit.

Well, no, that's fairly well-documented fact. The US, and western policy in general, has been squarely aimed at divide-and-conquer in the middle-east for a long, long time.

When your choice is limited to despotic rulers or fanatical brainwashed bloodthirsty lunatic savages what would you suggest? There is no dealing with these people. Do you really believe that the US would rather have things this way than have a middle east filled with democracies and pay a decent price for oil? Remember, these savages never even knew the oil was there until we showed it to them. They were just as uncivilized before oil only no one gave a shit, just like sub Saharan Africa. Brainwashed bloodthirsty mid-evil savages and modern weapons makes World War III. That was always our ace in the hole with the Russians. They didn't want to die. These brainwashed bloodthirsty lunatic savages want to die. And that makes them too dangerous to leave on their own.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. .

Never.
The US only kept a dictator in power for years while he killed who he fancied and did what he fancied.
The US only used that puppet to support Israel for all those years and even kidnapped people to be sent to Egypt for torture and murder.

I really can't see what they have against America.

Forum List

Back