We Hate America!

In case you hadn't noticed the problems with our image in the middle east didn't start with Obama.

Never said they did. I'm just pointing out that Obama's cow-towing to them didn't result in them liking us very long.

Obama's words may kowtow, but his actions don't. The general US foreign policy that's been the rule of thumb for decades still goes strong.

Wow! Those are some actions, boy, the rioters are sure suffering now!

Our corporations have unlimited access to Egypt? I think your tin foil hat is too tight.

It's early stages yet, but already US has full benefit of Egypt's geo-strategical position, including Suez; and pulls the strings of various radical leaders from "Brotherhood" to Al-Q.

As for your last sentence, do not use the word "think", until you stop asking ridiculous questions about the aim of US global activities.

It's definitely too tight.

Never said they did. I'm just pointing out that Obama's cow-towing to them didn't result in them liking us very long.

Obama's words may kowtow, but his actions don't. The general US foreign policy that's been the rule of thumb for decades still goes strong.

Has our foreign policy changed that drastically since the last administration?

I mean really?

It's lipstick on a still war-mongering pig.

I mean really?

Perhaps, but it's off track of the OP. The point is that we see how useless Obama's "sit down with the bad guys and have a little chat" diplomacy really is. He's been touted as the guy who made the world not hate us any more, and that's complete bull shit.

Perhaps, but it's off track of the OP. The point is that we see how useless Obama's "sit down with the bad guys and have a little chat" diplomacy really is. He's been touted as the guy who made the world not hate us any more, and that's complete bull shit.

As bobcollum tried to explain, it is not about "obama", or "bush", "clinton" or any other US president/party. It's a consistent US STRATEGY!!!!! And all US presidents/parties follow it.

Btw, all your current "bad guys" were "good" not so long ago; and now some (Al-Q and Taliban) are becoming "good guys" again; and so it goes...

As bobcollum tried to explain, it is not about "obama", or "bush", "clinton" or any other US president/party. It's a consistent US STRATEGY!!!!! And all US presidents/parties follow it.

Btw, all your current "bad guys" were "good" not so long ago; and now some (Al-Q and Taliban) are becoming "good guys" again; and so it goes...

Loosen it up a notch or two.

Err...?

I mean really?

I live abroad, and I can tell you that you are wrong.

I mean really?

I live abroad, and I can tell you that you are wrong.

All evidence to the contrary.

Front page news in USA Today.

Egyptian protestors hate the USA. No shit. Next thing you're going to tell me is the earth is round, or that Truthmatters lies. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Thge remarkable thing is that Obama is touted as helping to make the rest of the world like us again. I mean, setting aside the obvious bull shit that that is, we can see from recent events that even if we accepted that bull shit line, it's apparent that that affection is as fleeting as a Lindsey Lohan promise to stay in rehab.

All this apologizing, bowing, appeasing, abandonment of our allies, in the name of being liked only lasts as long as we keep appeasing those animals.

Really, it's just another in a long string of Obama foreign policy failures.

From this post it is easy to see why some people do not like Americans.

Koshergirl bad repped me for this. What an asshole she is.

Last edited:

Err...?

What he means is he knows I'm right, but he needs to divert away from that to try and keep this thread from the fail zone.

It's too late though. :thup:

Last edited:
What he means is he knows I'm right, but he needs to divert away from that to try and keep this thread from the fail zone.

It's too late though. :thup:

I didn't say you weren't right. I just pointed out that it was not relevent to the thread.

If you prefer to have your op appear naive than I guess that's your right.

Whatever pal, next time try sticking to the topic of the thread and you won't end up having to defend your foolishness.

Forum List

Back