We Don't Need You Guys Anymore!

Not much happening here my friend. Watching "Mutiny on the Bounty" with Clark Gable.

I think your post (as well meaning as it is) plays right to desires of the OP. I think ihopehefails has failed with his OP and has failed to focus on what is really important. The GOP vs Democrat mantra is the kind of partisan rhetoric that is tearing the Republic asunder, in my opinion.
Well, I don't take the game that seriously, I doubt that the American people will allow runaway populism to actually win national office.

To me, the big difference is that I think that Democrats are every bit as full of shit as Republicans.

Doug

P.S. Hopefully I'll be less partisan on this forum. In the the other place I used to post when I'd get angry reading that bullshit. I've noticed that people are quite a bit more witty here, and tend to take care of asshole posters with humor, which I like.

In regards to the political employees in Washington (as a whole), I agree with you. I believe the Republic is headed in a very bad direction. We need to work together in areas we agree, and speak plainly in other areas, without the partisan rhetoric.

Its tough being a conservative nowadays..
We entrusted them to run our country for eight years. All they did was start two wars we can't get out of, drive us into the largest recession in 70 years and destroy our proud reputation around the world. The voters have rightfully driven the Conservatives into exile where they still maintin a deathgrip on the republican party

What does that mean Doug?
Whassup BGG?

It means that the GOP did not win one single demographic group whose numbers are climbing. As America becomes less white, the GOP will likely become more of a regional party.

The only reason the GOP stands to gain seats in 2010 is because their main demographics (whites and older people) tend to vote in greater numbers in off year elections.

It was amusing that the OP seemed to think it was liberals who weren't "needed".

That being said, I'm still getting used to this forum, and I guess I'm posting some things that I wish I could have posted in that unnamed forum I used to post in. I always thought that forum made me sound much more partisan than I actually am. I'm not really anti conservative, I'm more anti bigmouthed blowhard... anyone care for some... Spinach?

Doug

No its because you guys suck at a lot of things and voters know it.

In the name of cogent thought, what are you trying to say?

He's trying to replace PI in saying that we should kill all Liberals in the upcoming civil war. :lol:

Wait PI is gone? When the hell did he get banned and for what?

Even though it's been discussed widely all over the board., I think it still violates rules to talk about it "in thread". I think we're all trying to put it all behind us at this point.

Whassup BGG?

It means that the GOP did not win one single demographic group whose numbers are climbing. As America becomes less white, the GOP will likely become more of a regional party.

The only reason the GOP stands to gain seats in 2010 is because their main demographics (whites and older people) tend to vote in greater numbers in off year elections.

It was amusing that the OP seemed to think it was liberals who weren't "needed".

That being said, I'm still getting used to this forum, and I guess I'm posting some things that I wish I could have posted in that unnamed forum I used to post in. I always thought that forum made me sound much more partisan than I actually am. I'm not really anti conservative, I'm more anti bigmouthed blowhard... anyone care for some... Spinach?

Doug

Sorry...hope
The results are not showing it.
Your political position has been driven into political exile in the last two elections. They have no platform, no candidates and no funding. We entrusted them with our country for eight years and they fucked up big time

Going to be a long time before your boys get another chance

Its tough being a conservative nowadays..
We entrusted them to run our country for eight years. All they did was start two wars we can't get out of, drive us into the largest recession in 70 years and destroy our proud reputation around the world. The voters have rightfully driven the Conservatives into exile where they still maintin a deathgrip on the republican party

Dude I haven't seen a single person here that calls them self a conservative say they fully supported Bush.

its tough being a conservative nowadays..
We entrusted them to run our country for eight years. All they did was start two wars we can't get out of, drive us into the largest recession in 70 years and destroy our proud reputation around the world. The voters have rightfully driven the conservatives into exile where they still maintin a deathgrip on the republican party

dude i haven't seen a single person here that calls them self a conservative say they fully supported bush.

LOL.......NOW

Saw some serious conservative blowjobs four years ago

Last edited:
Whassup BGG?

Doug

Now there is ANOTHER well thought out, intelligent post by theguywhofails!

I think that you have not only opened my mind, but countless others reading this thread, on your way of thinking. Thank you so much for opening my mind. :thup:

He's trying to replace PI in saying that we should kill all Liberals in the upcoming civil war. :lol:

Wait PI is gone? When the hell did he get banned and for what?

Even though it's been discussed widely all over the board., I think it still violates rules to talk about it "in thread". I think we're all trying to put it all behind us at this point.

Well seeing as how I've been extremely busy with school this week it's news to me.

I've wondered why any of us thinks we need people who identify themselves as liberals in this country when a majority of Americans identify themselves as conservative. I'm tired of convincing the last of the Liberal like they are some important political force in our country that we must convince to vote with us.

And yet somehow a majority nationwide voted for the Dems the last two national elections...

Its no longer important and all other parties outside the democrats should just move on with their agenda without them because they are not needed anymore.

They can go right ahead. They just have to be mindful of that pesky controlling-Congress-and-the White-House thing.

Yes 53% of people voted for the democrat president in 2008 and 60% of people voted for the democrat congress in 2006.

And if you fellows continue being the Party of Nihilism, the same could well happen in 2010.

Its amazing all the people claiming they didn't support Bush

Somehow he got elected........how did he do it without any of those conservatives?

I am just the opposite, I did not vote for him and then supported him. (On foreign policy at least).

I also voted for Walter Mondale in 1984. That was the very last time I voted sober.

Sober people are dangerous people.

Forum List

Back