We Don't Need You Guys Anymore!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I've wondered why any of us thinks we need people who identify themselves as liberals in this country when a majority of Americans identify themselves as conservative. I'm tired of convincing the last of the Liberal like they are some important political force in our country that we must convince to vote with us. Its no longer important and all other parties outside the democrats should just move on with their agenda without them because they are not needed anymore.

I've wondered why any of us thinks we need people who identify themselves as liberals in this country when a majority of Americans identify themselves as conservative. I'm tired of convincing the last of the Liberal like they are some important political force in our country that we must convince to vote with us. Its no longer important and all other parties outside the democrats should just move on with their agenda without them because they are not needed anymore.

A majority of Americans don't identify themselves as conservatives. About a third do.

Fuck me, how do any of you indentify yourself at all?

Every time I look in the mirror I say "who is that fucking sexy bastard grinning back at me? He wants masterbation and he wants it bad."

Actually according to a Gallup pole, 40% say they are conservative, and 21% say they are liberal.
CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Yeah, but when you get into the issues, more people view the liberal issues favorably. One of the smartest things ever done by the right was demonizing the word "liberal".

Doug

P.S. And I am not terribly liberal.

:lol:I select conservative in every poll I take online. That shouldn't give republicans much hope at all for the future of their ideology.

Actually according to a Gallup pole, 40% say they are conservative, and 21% say they are liberal.
CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Yeah, but when you get into the issues, more people view the liberal issues favorably. One of the smartest things ever done by the right was demonizing the word "liberal".

Doug

P.S. And I am not terribly liberal.

:lol:I select conservative in every poll I take online. That shouldn't give republicans much hope at all for the future of their ideology.
I mean, first you'd have to agree on what a "conservative" IS. Libertatian? Social conservative? Neocon? Most of those types hate the other types.

Doug

I can't believe with your powers of persuasion you can't convince all Americans to think just like you do.

That's what's wrong with America nowadays, we don't all goosestep to the same march!

i've wondered why any of us thinks we need people who identify themselves as liberals in this country when a majority of americans identify themselves as conservative. i'm tired of convincing the last of the liberal like they are some important political force in our country that we must convince to vote with us. Its no longer important and all other parties outside the democrats should just move on with their agenda without them because they are not needed anymore.

i can't believe with your powers of persuasion you can't convince all americans to think just like you do.

That's what's wrong with america nowadays, we don't all goosestep to the same march!

off with their heads!

i've wondered why any of us thinks we need people who identify themselves as liberals in this country when a majority of americans identify themselves as conservative. i'm tired of convincing the last of the liberal like they are some important political force in our country that we must convince to vote with us. Its no longer important and all other parties outside the democrats should just move on with their agenda without them because they are not needed anymore.

i can't believe with your powers of persuasion you can't convince all americans to think just like you do.

That's what's wrong with america nowadays, we don't all goosestep to the same march!

off with their heads!

let them eat cake....

My question is when did "Conservatives" NEED Liberals in the first place? Aren't Conservatives all about being self-sufficient and not needing to rely on the help of others?

In regards to the OP:

To paraphrase a Dean Rusk quote to Charles de Gaulle in 1966:

Does this include the Liberals lying dead in the cemeteries at Arlington and throughout the U.S. from all the other previous wars?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back