We do not need to license gun owners…..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
No, we don't need to license gun owners.

First….

--criminals will not get a license to own or carry a gun.

--mass shooters will happily get a license to own and carry guns…and then they will go to a gun free zone and murder people with them.

--there is no reason to license normal gun owners, current law covers everything a license would do, without creating the felony trap.

This is how it works.

--I am a law abiding person with no criminal convictions…

I buy a gun and carry it. I commit no crime and I don't shoot anyone….my whole life.

No license was needed for me to do this.

--I am a law abiding person with no criminal convictions….

I buy a gun and carry it and then use it to commit a crime, rape, robbery or murder…I am arrested. I can no longer own a gun….ever.

No license was needed to do that now.

--------------------

I am a criminal……

I buy an illegal gun and carry it. I am stopped buy the police for some reason and am caught with the gun…I can then be arrested since I cannot own or carry a gun.

No licensing of normal gun owners was needed to do this.

I am a criminal…..

I buy an illegal gun and carry it. I use it to commit rape, robbery and murder…and get caught… I can already be sent to jail for having the gun…besides all the other crimes I committed with the gun.

No licensing of normal gun owners was needed to do this…we can already do it under current law.

The only reason to license normal gun owners…

1) revenue

2) to put them in a position where if they do not register their guns, we can turn them into a criminal and take their legally owned guns, since they will not use their guns to commit crimes.

And we can arrest them anyway if they do commit a crime even if they do not have a license.

The main reason for licensing is to make it as difficult as possible for anyone to get a gun. In NYC getting a license to even BUY a revolver for your own home takes 3-6 months, and $1000 or so.

It's nothing more than an attempt to make people not want to get a gun due to the time and money required.

Makes it easier if you are selling a gun on the private market

Sell to someone who has a license and you can be sure you are not selling to a criminal or nutjob

Gives you peace of mind

no worries.......

The pols like keeping their jobs and wont go there!!

By the way and of course, message to the meathead gun grabbers........how many mass shootings in the past 7 years were committed by a person who bought a gun at a gun show or through a private sale?

Exactly.......ZERO!!!:2up:

Stoopid mofu's just cannot connect the dots on this shit!!:spinner:

Sell to someone who has a license and you can be sure you are not selling to a criminal or nutjob

Gives you peace of mind

Gives you peace of mind

If you can ever get the license. NYC makes an industry out of making it as difficult as humanly possible.

So until they fix that, No, Never, Ever. Ever.

The main reason for licensing is to make it as difficult as possible for anyone to get a gun. In NYC getting a license to even BUY a revolver for your own home takes 3-6 months, and $1000 or so.

It's nothing more than an attempt to make people not want to get a gun due to the time and money required.

Like I said.........no fixing mental case thinking ^^

Disney = :gay:

The OBVIOUS SOLUTION to gun violence is ENHANCED INCARCERATION of criminals who use guns to commit crimes.

However, this goes against Obama's desire to reduce minority prison populations, so he dabbles in otherwise meaningless photo-op Executive Orders. And his lap dogs eat it up...

The OBVIOUS SOLUTION to gun violence is ENHANCED INCARCERATION of criminals who use guns to commit crimes.

However, this goes against Obama's desire to reduce minority prison populations, so he dabbles in otherwise meaningless photo-op Executive Orders. And his lap dogs eat it up...

You are exactly correct.........but fAiL.....far too many lefty limpwrister judges on benches across America.

Gives you peace of mind

Nope. Straw buyers will have a license…so they will be able to buy in a gun store, a private sale or at gun shows……so again….it is not necessary to license gun owners to achieve this.

Gives you peace of mind

Gives you peace of mind

If you can ever get the license. NYC makes an industry out of making it as difficult as humanly possible.

Someone needs to challenge that on 14th Amendment grounds…….just like Poll Taxes were challenged.

Gives you peace of mind

Gives you peace of mind

Someone needs to challenge that on 14th Amendment grounds…….just like Poll Taxes were challenged.

Too many gun grabber judges in the area.

Gives you peace of mind
I am going to give a gun to my friend without obutholes stupid regs just because I can. My friend is a federal LE. My license is the second Ammendment which libtards hate.

Forum List

Back