We continue to see some very positive trends in America

What a great thing for the 2nd Amendment and the American people. Over 30,000 AR-15's sold in just one week since the Orland night club shooting...

Gun Shop Sells 30,000 AR-15s in Week Following Orlando Attack
After the great snow blizzard in Ohio in the winter of 77-78 everyone bought snow plows. The great blizzard has not returned and snow plows are a dime a dozen.

edit: psychology experts call that a knee-jerk reaction
Who gives a shit what psychology "experts" call that? I call it an armed populace and a citizenry exercising their Constitutional rights. That's a great thing no matter how one attempts to spin it.

I was being sarcastic taking a stab at psychology experts.

What a great thing for the 2nd Amendment and the American people. Over 30,000 AR-15's sold in just one week since the Orland night club shooting...

After the great snow blizzard in Ohio in the winter of 77-78 everyone bought snow plows. The great blizzard has not returned and snow plows are a dime a dozen.

Who gives a shit what psychology "experts" call that? I call it an armed populace and a citizenry exercising their Constitutional rights. That's a great thing no matter how one attempts to spin it.

I was being sarcastic taking a stab at psychology experts.

edit: told to me by an electrical engineer, an expert is a drip under pressure

Expert: Drip under pressure.

I see ZERO positive trends in America. In fact i see the exact opposite. Just look at the two nominees. America has lost its collective mind.
Yes - we have two of the worst candidates in U.S. history. But did you even bother to read any of the links I posted? You really don't think it's a positive trend that America's youth are abstaining from sex in record numbers? If not - I have to ask - what the hell is wrong with you?
Nothing wrong with me. Kids are using birth control when they fuck. That's fantastic but fairly irrelevant to the current shitty state the Liberals have driven us into.

I see ZERO positive trends in America. In fact i see the exact opposite. Just look at the two nominees. America has lost its collective mind.
Yes - we have two of the worst candidates in U.S. history. But did you even bother to read any of the links I posted? You really don't think it's a positive trend that America's youth are abstaining from sex in record numbers? If not - I have to ask - what the hell is wrong with you?
Nothing wrong with me. Kids are using birth control when they fuck. That's fantastic but fairly irrelevant to the current shitty state the Liberals have driven us into.

However, you have to accept the inevitable and make the best out of a bad situation. Don't get riled up and always have contingency plans from plan A all the way to plan Z and all over again if necessary.

However, you have to accept the inevitable and make the best out of a bad situation. Don't get riled up and always have contingency plans from plan A all the way to plan Z and all over again if necessary.

edit: my black co-worker friend at the chicken feed plant put it a different way, "If that don't work we will try something else."

OMG....you really are a fucking idiot who doesn't bother to read anything. Our youth are abstaining in record numbers. Abstaining doesn't mean avoiding pregnancy genius. It means avoiding having sex altogether.

Yet another positive trend. Here are members of the homosexual community getting armed, getting trained, and getting conceal carry permit classes.

When a common janitor wins the presidency then things will be looking up. Keep lawyers and businessmen far away from the white house. They are clueless. Time for class division to get ramped up.

This is outstanding work by Paul Ryan and the Republican-controlled Congress. Huge steps here in restoring Constitutional government and reining in the uncontrolled, run away executive branch.
  • First, “A Better Way” proposes legislation that would expedite lawsuits brought by either or both chambers of Congress against the administration for failing to execute the law.
  • A second proposal is aimed at reining in the hybrid “fourth branch” of government: federal agencies that function as quasi-independent executive, legislative, and judicial bodies. Ryan’s proposal would require courts to independently review an agency’s action (when it is challenged in an appropriate case or controversy) rather than defer to the agency’s judgment, and this would provide much needed oversight. Hopefully this reform also would encourage members of Congress to write clearer statutes and refrain from delegating wide-ranging authority to agencies like the Environmental Protection Agency and Federal Communications Commission.
  • A third proposal found in “A Better Way” would strengthen the Anti-Deficiency Act, which makes it a crime for a federal employee to spend funds without congressional authorization. Currently, violations of the Anti-Deficiency Act are punishable by suspensions, fines, or imprisonment (although actual prosecutions are extremely rare).

3 Ways Paul Ryan Is Looking to Curb Executive Overreach

Another positive trend - trying to rid education of liberal indoctrination and replace it with the facts. If some students (as they inevitably will) want to reject a republic in favor of communism or whatever else, that's fine. They have every right to form their own views and opinions. But they should at least have the facts before forming those views.

Gov. Nikki Haley, a Republican, signed a South Carolina House bill into law that implements the study of U.S. founding documents into the state’s public high schools.

The South Carolina Founding Principles Act requires the study of the United States Constitution, the Federalist Papers, and “the structure of the government and the role of separation of powers and the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights” to be added into statewide social studies programs.

SC Bill to Teach Founding Principles in Public Schools

Another positive trend - trying to rid education of liberal indoctrination and replace it with the facts. If some students (as they inevitably will) want to reject a republic in favor of communism or whatever else, that's fine. They have every right to form their own views and opinions. But they should at least have the facts before forming those views.

Gov. Nikki Haley, a Republican, signed a South Carolina House bill into law that implements the study of U.S. founding documents into the state’s public high schools.

The South Carolina Founding Principles Act requires the study of the United States Constitution, the Federalist Papers, and “the structure of the government and the role of separation of powers and the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights” to be added into statewide social studies programs.

They weren't a part of the curriculum already? South Carolina schools really must suck ass.

A law shouldn't be required to include documents that should already be a part of instruction.

A law shouldn't be required to include documents that should already be a part of instruction.
No argument there brother. But that's the sad reality that we've found ourselves in. So if it takes a law to restore what should be the absolute minimum basics, so be it. As long as it gets done.

Forum List

Back