We continue to see some very positive trends in America

Teachers have to get masters degrees, but you prefer some stay at hom mom to do the trick ?

Typical sexist libtard. Not only insulting and under valuing the "stay at home mom" but even assuming it's a stay at home mom to begin with. Couldn't possibly be a stay at home dad. Or a grandparent (as is the case with a former executive I worked for - whose wife homeschool's their grandchildren). Nope. The libtard immediately assumes it's a woman who must be staying at home. The 150 year Dumbocrat War on Women continues.

And they would get schooled trying to trash talk in a pickup game on the basketball court. Somethings you just can't teach out of a textbook.

Cause there is something to value. Something that will come in real handy in the real world. :eusa_doh:

Incidentally, something tells me you can't even dribble a basketball. Your lack of maturity is frightening.

Teachers have to get masters degrees, but you prefer some stay at hom mom to do the trick ?

Typical sexist libtard. Not only insulting and under valuing the "stay at home mom" but even assuming it's a stay at home mom to begin with. Couldn't possibly be a stay at home dad. Or a grandparent (as is the case with a former executive I worked for - whose wife homeschool's their grandchildren). Nope. The libtard immediately assumes it's a woman who must be staying at home. The 150 year Dumbocrat War on Women continues.

This from the guy generalizing teacher Unions and public schools ??

And yeah ted Cruz is a great example . Everyone in congress hates him! That's a job where people skills matter more than book smarts .

Well he must have some serious people skills. First of all, he got elected to Congress. Second, he finished second for the Republican nominee for President. Do you think at all before posting? Do you have any idea how dumb you look?

This from the guy generalizing teacher Unions and public schools ??
I'm not "generalizing" anything. I'm providing cold, hard facts. Public school results continue to plummet. Home school results continue to significantly out perform them. Now continue the Dumbocrat War on Women you sexist pig.

And they would get schooled trying to trash talk in a pickup game on the basketball court. Somethings you just can't teach out of a textbook.

Cause there is something to value. Something that will come in real handy in the real world. :eusa_doh:

Incidentally, something tells me you can't even dribble a basketball. Your lack of maturity is frightening.

It's an example of life experience . Don't we all shit on today's overbearing , overprotective parents ??

It's an example of life experience . Don't we all shit on today's overbearing , overprotective parents ??
Who is "we"? I know I don't. I shit on the liberal parent who either has an abortion or, if they don't kill their baby, leaves it for the state to raise while they are off partying and getting high.

And yeah ted Cruz is a great example . Everyone in congress hates him! That's a job where people skills matter more than book smarts .

Well he must have some serious people skills. First of all, he got elected to Congress. Second, he finished second for the Republican nominee for President. Do you think at all before posting? Do you have any idea how dumb you look?

He got his ass beat by a slick talking reality star . Lol! Perfect example . Mr Harvard , Mr super debate guy , mr Supreme Court level lawyer, got his ass handed to him by some trash talking realtor .

You seriously couldn't come up with a better example of "life experience" than "talking trash on a basketball court"? Wow...

You seriously couldn't come up with a better example of "life experience" than "talking trash on a basketball court"? Wow...

It works because of its specificity . Plus I was thinking about that Lebron James story .

It's great that home school kids tend to be good test takers . But no one hires anyone without an interview . Test scores be damned.

He got his ass beat by a slick talking reality star . Lol! Perfect example . Mr Harvard , Mr super debate guy , mr Supreme Court level lawyer, got his ass handed to him by some trash talking realtor .
Um....apparently you are not aware that Donald Trump (though a complete and total asshole) is also an Ivy League graduate (Penn) where he earned a Master's Degree from the prestigious Wharton School of Business?

Also, the only reason Trump even won, is because libtards have no integrity. They show up for Republican primaries and vote for the candidate that they think will be the easiest for their libtard nominee to beat. The funny part is - it might very well have backfired in a big way this time. The person they hate the most and thought would be the easiest to beat might end up in the White House. Oops....

Oh...and by the way...Cruz was elected to Congress and finished second as the presidential nominee for his party. That is some serious people skills. That was his first attempt and he finished second. Just think what the future holds for you. 8 years under Ted Cruz???

Sure. Home schooling is great. There is no reason for a 7 year old girl to know how to recognize all the letters of the alphabet or to count change. After all, she is just going to become a mother at 13, and she will be too busy raising kids and doing laundry to worry about needing any education. Teaching her misunderstood Bible verses and to hate libruls is enough.
When you read a post like this,you know the poster hasn't a clue,what they are yammering about.
Open mouth spread nonsense,thinks its clever.

It works because of its specificity . Plus I was thinking about that Lebron James story .

It's great that home school kids tend to be good test takers . But no one hires anyone without an interview . Test scores be damned.
But people hire candidates that "talk trash on a basketball court" in your mind? :eusa_doh:

But people hire candidates that "talk trash on a basketball court" in your mind? :eusa_doh:

Yep! It's a life skill. It's how trump got to be the GOP nominee .

It's not a "life skill" junior. At all. I think we all see now why you are unemployed. And it's certainly not how Donald Trump got the nominee. That was the result of libtards voting in Republican primaries for the candidates they think will be the easiest for their candidate to beat. Because liberals know that Dumbocrats can't win clean elections. Poetic justice that you people mind end up with him as your president.

Sure. Home schooling is great. There is no reason for a 7 year old girl to know how to recognize all the letters of the alphabet or to count change. After all, she is just going to become a mother at 13, and she will be too busy raising kids and doing laundry to worry about needing any education. Teaching her misunderstood Bible verses and to hate libruls is enough.
When you read a post like this,you know the poster hasn't a clue,what they are yammering about.

I have more direct, hands on knowledge about this subject than you will probably ever have.

I have more direct, hands on knowledge about this subject than you will probably ever have.
Your knowledge might be "direct" - but it isn't any good. You were wrong on just about everything you said.

Your knowledge might be "direct" - but it isn't any good. You were wrong on just about everything you said.

Please point out and doccument what I was wrong about

Please point out and doccument what I was wrong about
In post #4 of this thread (on page #1) you ignorantly stated that a homeschooled child (and you - in typical libtard sexist fashion - used the pronoun she) would not be able to "identify letters in an alphabet" or "count change". Had to be an ignorant female right? Couldn't be a male? The Dumbocrat War on Women continues.

I then provided a slew of data about how homeschooled children score higher on SAT's, have higher GPA's, and are more likely to graduate college (among other things).

I have to wonder what kind of sad and pathetic person just makes stuff up. Pathetic. But that's sadly what we've come to expect from your side of the aisle.

It's not a "life skill" junior. At all. I think we all see now why you are unemployed. And it's certainly not how Donald Trump got the nominee. That was the result of libtards voting in Republican primaries for the candidates they think will be the easiest for their candidate to beat. Because liberals know that Dumbocrats can't win clean elections. Poetic justice that you people mind end up with him as your president.

I've been raking since I was 15.

You think the dems elected trump ? What are you some kind of home schooled mental case ?

Forum List

Back