We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

Independents however might be as tired of it in 2024 as they were in 2020. Its a helpful reminder.

I’m one of those independent voters. As an example, in 2022 I voted for Kemp as Governor. But I voted for Warnock for Senate. In 2016 I voted for Trump, and in 2020 I sat the election out.

This time, after the takeover of the Republicans by the MAGA loons, I’m voting nearly straight Democrat depending on a few down ticket races.

I could have voted for Halley. I could have voted for a few of the Republicans who ran initially. But there is literally no way on God’s green earth I can vote for Trump ever again.

Squeals the buffoon whose minions did billions in damage and murdered 30 people.

You clods sure do project a lot.
trump should be taken seriously based upon his ranting in the past. "That will be the least of it." Jan 6? He encouraged the attack and tried to join them, just like he is encouraging his gullible minions again with his rants.

I’m one of those independent voters. As an example, in 2022 I voted for Kemp as Governor. But I voted for Warnock for Senate. In 2016 I voted for Trump, and in 2020 I sat the election out.

This time, after the takeover of the Republicans by the MAGA loons, I’m voting nearly straight Democrat depending on a few down ticket races.

I could have voted for Halley. I could have voted for a few of the Republicans who ran initially. But there is literally no way on God’s green earth I can vote for Trump ever again.

Independent my ass. You are a hard-core progressive.

trump should be taken seriously based upon his ranting in the past. "That will be the least of it." Jan 6? He encouraged the attack and tried to join them, just like he is encouraging his gullible minions again with his rants.

You should be too. Your groups history of murder and destruction is well documented.

If you want to point to a group with a well documented history of threats, and violence....just look in the mirror.

1710774047937.png

True, so why are you so upset about it.
Trump used the word "Bloodbath". FACT
The cult feels they need to defend his use of "Bloodbath"
What else could he have meant?
You retarded leftists are so full of shit it isn't even funny anymore.

You brainwashed idiots will believe any lie that fits your demented narrative.

Even when you're caught red handed with your dick hanging out of your pants.

So to speak

This incident PROVES how fully retarded the left and their media masters are.

Independent my ass. You are a hard-core progressive.

I’m a member of the ACLU and the NRA. I believe all the amendments matter. Until Trump I would have been considered slightly right of center nationally. I’m slightly left of center in Rural Georgia, and hard Right Wing compared to Berkeley.

But as usual, anyone who isn’t 100% for Trump is denounced as a far leftist by the Fanboys.

Another moron fucking leftard.

Look here, jackass - 20 people dead and 2 billion in property damage - THAT is a bloodbath.

The only bloodbath on J6 was perpetrated by a chicken shit capital cop.

That and a few missing beers.

You leftoids are FUCKED UP, your brains have been twisted into steaming piles of shit.

How does it feel being a stupid leftard pushing brainless memes into the cloud?

Fucking stupid STUPID leftard Meatheads... What more is there to say?

They will do anything to deflect from the Southern Conservative Support of racism, racism has ALWAYS been a redneck conservative thing.
Oh, now the race card.

Ain't you fuckers got an original thought left?

Trump's silly threat will simply result in higher costs for us, just like the 40% tariffs he placed on Chinese and other countries products, which is partially responsible for our high inflation today along with low interest rates and huge tax reductions.

He also added that the bloodbath "would be the least of it." Meaning economically? Hardly. He means that his minions will cause trouble in the streets. He has no clue about economics. He said that China pays the tariffs, not us. Brilliant!
You obviously didn't read ALL of my comments where I wrote:
Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.
So in case you still don't understand...
Biden is pushing for Chinese EVs and EVEN if some idiot buys the Chinese EV thinking that they are helping climate change,
THEY will have to pay that TARIFF! OBVIOUSLY!
Idiots like Biden has made executive orders to:
FACT SHEET: President Biden Announces Steps to Drive American Leadership Forward on Clean Cars and Trucks

President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
Specifically, the President will sign an Executive Order that sets an ambitious new target to make half of all new vehicles sold in 2030 zero-emissions vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, or fuel cell electric vehicles.

But this idiot President told Americans that I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

So while this dummy guaranteed to "RID of Fossil fuels" that means shutting down 61% of all electric generating plants...
that means 61% of the 4,230,000,000,000 kWh or 2,580,300,000,000 kWh, and shutting down the 3,400 fossil fuel plants.

So this dummy Biden wants to ADD electricity usage by the way that is
1) average American driver drive 14,263 miles per year
https://www.thezebra.com/resources/... 14,263,to the Federal Highway Administration.
2) The average EV uses 0.35 kWh per mile or 4,992 kWh per year
3) To meet Dummy's goal of "50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030"
The average number of cars sold per year is :Total 2022 full-year sales of 13,903,429 units so by 2030 that would be
48,662,001new cars each using 4,992 kWh or 242,923,144,588 kWh ADDED to the reduced due to dummy's guarantee to
" rid the 3,400 fossil fuels electric power plants"

So tell me where will this addition nearly 2,823,223,144,588 kWh...come from?

You obviously didn't read ALL of my comments where I wrote:
Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.
So in case you still don't understand...
Biden is pushing for Chinese EVs and EVEN if some idiot buys the Chinese EV thinking that they are helping climate change,
THEY will have to pay that TARIFF! OBVIOUSLY!
Idiots like Biden has made executive orders to:
FACT SHEET: President Biden Announces Steps to Drive American Leadership Forward on Clean Cars and Trucks

President Biden Outlines Target of 50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030 to Unleash Full Economic Benefits of Build Back Better Agenda and Advance Smart Fuel Efficiency and Emission Standards
Specifically, the President will sign an Executive Order that sets an ambitious new target to make half of all new vehicles sold in 2030 zero-emissions vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, or fuel cell electric vehicles.

But this idiot President told Americans that I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

So while this dummy guaranteed to "RID of Fossil fuels" that means shutting down 61% of all electric generating plants...
that means 61% of the 4,230,000,000,000 kWh or 2,580,300,000,000 kWh, and shutting down the 3,400 fossil fuel plants.

So this dummy Biden wants to ADD electricity usage by the way that is
1) average American driver drive 14,263 miles per year
https://www.thezebra.com/resources/... 14,263,to the Federal Highway Administration.
2) The average EV uses 0.35 kWh per mile or 4,992 kWh per year
3) To meet Dummy's goal of "50% Electric Vehicle Sales Share in 2030"
The average number of cars sold per year is :Total 2022 full-year sales of 13,903,429 units so by 2030 that would be
48,662,001new cars each using 4,992 kWh or 242,923,144,588 kWh ADDED to the reduced due to dummy's guarantee to
" rid the 3,400 fossil fuels electric power plants"

So tell me where will this addition nearly 2,823,223,144,588 kWh...come from?

THAT WILL BE THE LEAST OF IT!!

Yep. This is not exactly an isolated incident.

After years of blatant hyperbole, apocalyptic speech, flagrant incitement and juvenile name-calling, he does not deserve any benefit of the doubt.

Zero.

Maybe one day, if he ever grows up. Which we know is most likely not going to happen.

I’m a member of the ACLU and the NRA. I believe all the amendments matter. Until Trump I would have been considered slightly right of center nationally. I’m slightly left of center in Rural Georgia, and hard Right Wing compared to Berkeley.

But as usual, anyone who isn’t 100% for Trump is denounced as a far leftist by the Fanboys.
So you're a commie and like guns, aye? ;)

I quit the NRA when they allowed the UnConstitutional "Assault Weapons Ban" foisted upon America by

William Jefferson Clinton. They even endorsed it. Yeah, no more dues for them.

GOA is a decent organization.

As far as the ACLU is concerned, I align on the side of D. James Kennedy.

(he battled them like Don Quixote, baby)

They ain't nothin' but a bunch of commies and homosexuals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back