We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

IMG_7848.png

It's the same thing as "fight like hell", "which caused the Capitol riot".

Democrats say "fight like hell"............Crickets.

Trump said to always remain peaceful, and obey the laws. Leftists hear "fight like hell", which caused the Capitol riot.

And these assholes think Trump's going to get a conviction.

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Even without wider context, I took it as a metaphor. I don't think he was actually suggesting widespread violence. But I wouldn't be shocked if diehard MAGA cult members took him far too literally. :(

Even without wider context, I took it as a metaphor. I don't think he was actually suggesting widespread violence. But I wouldn't be shocked if diehard MAGA cult members took him far too literally. :(
So, what was Hang Mike Pence supposed to do.

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Media bias is a complex and nuanced topic. While it is true that no media outlet is completely bias-free, it is important to distinguish between biased sources and fake news. Biased sources may not necessarily use lies, but they selectively present facts that support their viewpoint, giving an incomplete and potentially inaccurate picture.

It is crucial to recognize that bias exists across the political spectrum and that everyone, including journalists, has their own biases.

Media bias can manifest in various ways, such as the selection of stories, the framing of issues, or the use of language. Factors like background, culture, and personal experiences can influence bias.

It is worth noting that bias can be explicit (conscious) or implicit (unconscious). Yes, human nature. lol.

Trump's "bloodbath" remark and Chinese auto makers

Former President Donald Trump made a remark about a potential "bloodbath" for the auto industry and the country if he were to lose the 2024 election. The context of this remark was related to his promise of imposing a 100% tariff on cars made outside the US, with the aim of protecting domestic auto manufacturing.

Trump argued that if he is not elected, foreign auto manufacturers, including those from China, would not be able to sell their vehicles in the United States.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/16/politics/trump-bloodbath-auto-industry-election/index.html

While Trump's remark mentioned the potential impact on the auto industry, it did not specifically mention Chinese auto makers. However, some sources suggest that his comment about a "bloodbath" in the auto industry could be related to the consequences for American car companies if President Joe Biden continues to support Chinese electric vehicles (EVs).

Chinese auto manufacturers have been investing in production facilities, including EV manufacturing plants, in various countries, including Mexico.

Just consider Trump's remark in the context of his broader stance on trade policy and his focus on protecting domestic industries. However, it is also crucial to consider multiple perspectives and evaluate the impact of trade policies on various stakeholders in the auto industry.

Now not sure if Trump prefers free trade. It seems to me Trump will probably promote protectionism over open market. lol. :)

He did ALL of those things. And more. FFS, he even tried to give blacks $500 Billion (with a B) in reparations. His "Platinum Plan."

$8 trillion spent. No one, including Trump denies that one.
Unconstitutional legislation he signed:
  1. FISA 702 (warrantless spying on Americans)
  2. Patriot Act that gives government officials the authority to trespass without a warrant
  3. NDAA A slush fund that give the president the authority to go to war without a formal declaration.
Assaulting our 2A. The banning of bump stocks. Luckily a constitutional judge deemed that as unconstitutional and reversed Trumps ban. But he still did it.
And Trump publicly stated "I like taking the guns first. Then do due process later."

First covid mandates: Thanks to an EO, Trump mandated that citizens were not allowed to see their loved ones in nursing homes or hospitals during covid.
It was also his EO that forced landlords to go without rent for a year.
Then, after he allowed Fauci to do all the BS he did, on Trumps last day in office, he gave him a commendation.

Everything I've stated is FACT. Backed up with links to mostly government records. But I doubt you'll even care. Because "The concept of Trump is much better than Trump himself."

You and 90% of the other GOP voters have been conned by a life long democrat, with a good sales pitch.

Wow, it's late and a lot of BS that I have to go through. I'll break this all apart later.

7k760i.jpg

Wow, it's late and a lot of BS that I have to go through. I'll break this all apart later.

And you still labeled if "Fake News." Without on second of research.
I've done the research. I'm not going to post things that are false. That would be a huge waste of time.

Just so you know who TF you're dealing with, I lean right. I'm a fiscal conservative. I'm further right (politically) than Trump and 90% of elected republicans. I've been leaning right since before Reagan.
I understand what makes someone a RINO. What it takes to maintain a healthy currency. What it means to not infringe on the constitution and things like the 2A.

And I'll be damned if I let you RINO's suck the life out of actual conservatism, just because you believe of life long democrat sales pitches. You morons got conned by a fucking democrat. And now you've got him on a throne.
His first $1.4 spending bill, the GOP should've stoned that left wing golden yolk right out of the white house.
The same as you should be doing Mike Johnson, McCarthy, McConnell, and the rest of the fucking RINO's in DC.
That included every one of my Arkansas congressmen. They're rino's too.

Now not sure if Trump prefers free trade. It seems to me Trump will probably promote protectionism over open market. lol. :)
You are not sure? You certainly ranted a long time to get to your point. First and foremost, if you are not sure, why not make sure, you are sure, by investigating what the fuck you are saying?

You are not sure but it seems Trump favors protectionism?? Protectionism over an open market.

China, communist china, there is nothing free or open in the chinese market. Your idea that Trump does not like free markets based on your opinion that the communist market is open is utter ignorance

China opening a car factory in Mexico means more good paying jobs in Mexico and less need to migrate to the US

Sounds like a win win to me. Funny that this would somehow be interpreted as a "economic" bloodbath for the US. I don't know why his followers simply can't admit that Trump simply likes floating the idea of another potential J6 to his flock. It's perfectly within his character.

Exactly. Watch how many posters on the one hand say the media took it out of context while on the other suggest civil war, a literal bloodbath, might be required.

Zero self awareness about how this language is used to inspire them to act.
The question remains: Do they realize it, or not? Do they not understand what they're doing, or is it what they really want?

A perverse benefit of this period is that we now have a much better understanding, a more first-hand knowledge, of world history. Such as about 90 years ago.

Last edited:

SEE FACT:

They only care about ratings and click bait

The question remains: Do they realize it, or not? Do they not understand what they're doing, or is it what they really want?

A perverse benefit of this period is that we now have a much better understanding, a more first-hand knowledge, of world history. Such as about 90 years ago.
You, along with the rest of the moron progressives believe the liberal media spin of a “literal bloodbath”, not shocking…

Forum List

Back