We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

Just wait and watch the Democrats as we get closer to the Election. If polls are tight, it is a given that more Fear will be projected about the prospect of Trump being President but Democrats will also bring Threat into the mix. They will start talking about their people “taking to the streets.”
The lead up to this Presidential election will be wild and crazy.

So you're a commie and like guns, aye? ;)

I quit the NRA when they allowed the UnConstitutional "Assault Weapons Ban" foisted upon America by

William Jefferson Clinton. They even endorsed it. Yeah, no more dues for them.

GOA is a decent organization.

As far as the ACLU is concerned, I align on the side of D. James Kennedy.

(he battled them like Don Quixote, baby)

They ain't nothin' but a bunch of commies and homosexuals.

I view the Constitution as a Tapestry. Each right that is diminished is a thread pulled from the picture. The first one doesn’t make much apparent difference, but the material is weaker, and it is diminished with each thread removed.

The NRA endorsed the ban to get the grandfather clause and the expiration date. Both of those were included and denounced by liberals as the Democrats currying favor from the radical right.

Otherwise there would have been no grandfather clause, nor an end date for the ban.

Remember it wasn’t ended by the Supreme Court, nor was the law repealed. It ended by the expiration date written in.

An all or nothing approach would have gotten nothing.

I view the Constitution as a Tapestry. Each right that is diminished is a thread pulled from the picture. The first one doesn’t make much apparent difference, but the material is weaker, and it is diminished with each thread removed.

The NRA endorsed the ban to get the grandfather clause and the expiration date. Both of those were included and denounced by liberals as the Democrats currying favor from the radical right.

Otherwise there would have been no grandfather clause, nor an end date for the ban.

Remember it wasn’t ended by the Supreme Court, nor was the law repealed. It ended by the expiration date written in.

An all or nothing approach would have gotten nothing.
It still should have never been allowed to happen. Thanks for that info, though.

I made my decision on this in around 1996.

It still should have never been allowed to happen. Thanks for that info, though.

I made my decision on this in around 1996.

The reality is that the ban was going to happen. Anyone could read the writing on the wall. It had been an issue since the first re-election of Reagan. It was an issue in 88 when HW won, and again in 92 when Clinton won. Democrats kept proposing it, and with gang bangers using automatic weapons to mow down people, it was gaining in popularity.

So the NRA saw the way the wind was blowing, and did what they could. When I was much younger I learned that Politics is the art of the possible. Compromise was the key to getting anything done. Like a football team, going for the first down is not as splashy as a full field touchdown, but the first down is more likely. Go for what is possible.

There is an old joke. It is a fair deal when nobody is happy. You get some of what you want, and so does the other side. Nobody gets everything they want. Nobody is happy, but they can live with it.

As soon as the Brady Gun Law took effect, everyone knew it was temporary, and Democrats talked of extending it. They got no traction, why would they? They got the bill, what more could they want. Republicans being smart in those days shut up and moved on to other issues. They knew that before the public really got convinced and demanded in a loud voice that the bill be repealed, it would expire.

If the trials Trump lost were rigged, it was rigged by Trump.

Any law student with three weeks in school will tell you to shut the fuck up. The more you talk, the more ammunition that you give the opposition. Trump won’t shut the fuck up. The second thing these law students would tell you is to listen to your lawyer. Let the lawyer talk. Trump won’t do that either.

One of the reasons I lost faith in Trump about year three of his administration is that he would not learn. He just wouldn’t learn. It became obvious after a while.

In politics lawyers exist to tell you what you can do, and how you can do it, so you stay out of trouble. Trump has always viewed lawyers as existing to get him out of trouble.

Let me give you a Presidential example. Let’s say you are a President. You want a policy change. You tell your staff. They go off to do research. They contact the DOJ for the law. They contact the State Department for input on treaties or understandings that might be affected. This takes time. Obviously. After this the staff then crafts the announcement and decides how best to proceed with notifying the public. The Spokesman or woman will announce it using the language decided upon by the staff to best communicate the intent.

The Trump way. Announce it on Twitter at two in the morning. Then for the next two weeks a long line of people go forward and explain to the public via the media that Trump is violating various laws, treaties, and understandings. Trump signs an executive order. A lawyer files a motion before a judge who orders the executive order to be quashed because it violates the law.

Trump denounces the courts and says everyone who opposes him is awful.

At first I said give him time. Nobody is ready on day one. After a year I was groaning and wondering why he wasn’t learning yet. After the midterms I wondered if he was really that stupid.

As the staff turnover continued and got worse, it became obvious that Trump really was that stupid. He just would not learn.

It became increasingly clear that Trump was not soliciting advice, but approval. He wanted people who worked for him, to agree with him and do what he says how he says.

So we go to the legal issues. And the trend continues. Trump has a search warrant served and rushed out to make statements. Statements that the fanboys cheer, but which no lawyer would ever suggest or approve.

An example. Trump declassified the files. That argument has never been made to the court. Even now, Trump is only arguing that the classified files were personal because he took them. Not that they were declassified, but that he had access to everything and was authorized for all time because he was the President. His argument is about authorized, and when or if that ever ends.

He could have made that claim officially and for the record a couple dozen times now. And he hasn’t.

Now. If you want an honest assessment of the situation. Take a step back and remove the name Trump and insert Biden. If you would be as vocal defending Biden if he made these claims, then there might be some meat on the bone. If not, then nope.

Trump manages to rig things against himself, because he refuses to even consider that someone else might be smarter, or know more than he does.

If the trials Trump lost were rigged, it was rigged by Trump.

Any law student with three weeks in school will tell you to shut the fuck up. The more you talk, the more ammunition that you give the opposition. Trump won’t shut the fuck up. The second thing these law students would tell you is to listen to your lawyer. Let the lawyer talk. Trump won’t do that either.

One of the reasons I lost faith in Trump about year three of his administration is that he would not learn. He just wouldn’t learn. It became obvious after a while.

In politics lawyers exist to tell you what you can do, and how you can do it, so you stay out of trouble. Trump has always viewed lawyers as existing to get him out of trouble.

Let me give you a Presidential example. Let’s say you are a President. You want a policy change. You tell your staff. They go off to do research. They contact the DOJ for the law. They contact the State Department for input on treaties or understandings that might be affected. This takes time. Obviously. After this the staff then crafts the announcement and decides how best to proceed with notifying the public. The Spokesman or woman will announce it using the language decided upon by the staff to best communicate the intent.

The Trump way. Announce it on Twitter at two in the morning. Then for the next two weeks a long line of people go forward and explain to the public via the media that Trump is violating various laws, treaties, and understandings. Trump signs an executive order. A lawyer files a motion before a judge who orders the executive order to be quashed because it violates the law.

Trump denounces the courts and says everyone who opposes him is awful.

At first I said give him time. Nobody is ready on day one. After a year I was groaning and wondering why he wasn’t learning yet. After the midterms I wondered if he was really that stupid.

As the staff turnover continued and got worse, it became obvious that Trump really was that stupid. He just would not learn.

It became increasingly clear that Trump was not soliciting advice, but approval. He wanted people who worked for him, to agree with him and do what he says how he says.

So we go to the legal issues. And the trend continues. Trump has a search warrant served and rushed out to make statements. Statements that the fanboys cheer, but which no lawyer would ever suggest or approve.

An example. Trump declassified the files. That argument has never been made to the court. Even now, Trump is only arguing that the classified files were personal because he took them. Not that they were declassified, but that he had access to everything and was authorized for all time because he was the President. His argument is about authorized, and when or if that ever ends.

He could have made that claim officially and for the record a couple dozen times now. And he hasn’t.

Now. If you want an honest assessment of the situation. Take a step back and remove the name Trump and insert Biden. If you would be as vocal defending Biden if he made these claims, then there might be some meat on the bone. If not, then nope.

Trump manages to rig things against himself, because he refuses to even consider that someone else might be smarter, or know more than he does.
Hey I can't stand Trump's personality, his braggart behavior and his narcissistic presence. Just as I disliked a couple of bosses that had the same characteristics. But Trump like my bosses were executives who got things done. The problem has been the BIASED MSM has colored your perceptions of Trump and you are right Trump's amateur, big mouth gets him in trouble and fuel for the BIASED MSM.
The big difference though was Trump's record of successes!
Were you aware that Trump did something during his office that only 2 other presidents had done?
Now the difference between Trump and JFK was though the BIASED MSM loved JFK and hate Trump.
Here is just one of many examples of the biased MSM:
Trump, JFK and Hoover are the only presidents to donate all their salaries.
The difference between Trump doing it and JFK though was the biased MSM said this about Trump's donations:

Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money​

As you go on to read this the BIASED MSM says...
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter. But this does not mean he earns no money.
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses.

Now during JFK's administration,

JFK Donates Full Salary To Charity​

Not one mention that JFK was one of the wealthiest men ever to be president.
the Kennedy family fortune was valued at approximately $1 billion and JFK himself lived off a $10 million trust fund, according to biographer Richard Reeves —
Now this is JUST one of many examples of Trump's executive decisions that affected our lives.
Here is another example.... just building a wall!
TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

With the biased MSM denigrating Trump's donations, it is just another example of how the MSM influenced people like you. Read the following 2 articles and see WHY your opinions of Trump are truly biased by the MSM.
The extremely biased MSM did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
Most of you that are basically ignorant of the MSM bias won't understand what I've posted.
MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020. In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.
Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.

MSMdonations.png

Actually it isn’t like that at all. Long ago anyone who didn’t support Trump realized you guys were totally behind him, no matter what.

Trump could murder someone on Times Square and you all would swear the guy deserved it.

Trump could rape a 12 year old girl, and you guys would scream Biden and his daughter.

Your responses always fall into the three programmed responses. 1) Trump was right to do whatever. 2) Everyone does it and your side is worse. 3) The people reporting are really Trump haters and are awful.

So no, people don’t get enthusiastic about Trump’s latest foibles. We enjoy watching you guys run around screaming it isn’t fair to tell the truth about Trump too much.
Not a Trumpster, numbnutz....I just refuse to give into the blind hatred of you moonbat jackasses.

Hey I can't stand Trump's personality, his braggart behavior and his narcissistic presence. Just as I disliked a couple of bosses that had the same characteristics. But Trump like my bosses were executives who got things done. The problem has been the BIASED MSM has colored your perceptions of Trump and you are right Trump's amateur, big mouth gets him in trouble and fuel for the BIASED MSM.
The big difference though was Trump's record of successes!
Were you aware that Trump did something during his office that only 2 other presidents had done?
Now the difference between Trump and JFK was though the BIASED MSM loved JFK and hate Trump.
Here is just one of many examples of the biased MSM:
Trump, JFK and Hoover are the only presidents to donate all their salaries.
The difference between Trump doing it and JFK though was the biased MSM said this about Trump's donations:

Fact check: President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money​

As you go on to read this the BIASED MSM says...
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter. But this does not mean he earns no money.
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages, despite lawsuits arguing that this violates the Constitution's emoluments clauses.

Now during JFK's administration,

JFK Donates Full Salary To Charity​

Not one mention that JFK was one of the wealthiest men ever to be president.
the Kennedy family fortune was valued at approximately $1 billion and JFK himself lived off a $10 million trust fund, according to biographer Richard Reeves —
Now this is JUST one of many examples of Trump's executive decisions that affected our lives.
Here is another example.... just building a wall!
View attachment 919090

With the biased MSM denigrating Trump's donations, it is just another example of how the MSM influenced people like you. Read the following 2 articles and see WHY your opinions of Trump are truly biased by the MSM.
The extremely biased MSM did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
Most of you that are basically ignorant of the MSM bias won't understand what I've posted.
MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020. In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.
Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.

View attachment 919088

Let’s say you own a baseball team. You have a guy who hits home runs at least once a game. But he drops every single ball hit anywhere near him. Is he a great player?

When you look at the tape you find that most of those home runs were foul. Do you decry the umpires for ruling them foul? Do you argue that it should be fair?

That’s the problem when you start trying to list Trump success. Yes he was a successful businessman. But he declared bankruptcy how many times? And contractors who were owed money were screwed out of how much?

Half a dozen times this amazingly successful businessman screwed the people who built those beautiful hotels and such.

So his business ability seems to be the astonishing ability to convince companies to work for pay later, that never comes, or comes too late to do any good.

Let’s move on to his time as President. How many times were his executive orders overturned by judges? I’ll give you a hint to get started. Every single one in his first year. Every one was illegal.

As his first year in office was ending Trump was making the same mistakes he made in his first month. Hardly a record of success. If you hired a manager of a business who kept making the same mistakes time and time again, how the hell would you justify keeping him on?

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

Yeah, they never pass up the chance to misrepresent a story.

Forum List

Back