We are so fuct.

I hear ford is getting ready to hire 35,000 in Dearborn ........................at $2.15/hr. 18 hr shifts and no overtime or benefits.
Get moving !
murka can compete !

yeap your right , your right wing plans to make all American workers as much wage slaves as the Chineese people is so important now.

yeap your right , your right wing plans to make all American workers as much wage slaves as the Chineese people is so important now.

I'm sure the right plans on turning everyone into indentured servants.

Problem is, the left is trying to do it through stringent regulations intending on shooing businesses out of this country. The Middle Class is shrinking because the value of the dollar is shrinking. We are becoming more and more slaves to the whims of an abusive government.

Thanks Obamanation.

Last edited:

Actually, this is good/excellent news for the American worker.....a generation or two down the line.

If you can't see that, then you'll never see the immediate problem, and you should simply ignore this thread.

So you like the idea of leveling the american worker to the chineese level?

What do you think is the reason the right wants worker rights eliminated?

So you like the idea of leveling the american worker to the chineese level?

What do you think is the reason the right wants worker rights eliminated?

TM,
This has nothing to do with the American worker, at this point, and is actually VERY GOOD NEWS for the middle class in the future. "Made in the USA" is going to come ROARING back for our children and their children. They will have no choice.

This thread is obviously a little over your head, so I would suggest you just sit back and try to learn something. The implications are obvious, but they seem to have escaped you.

Which do you think is better for a US factory worker...

6,000 Chinese with $7 Billion to spend,

or

7 Billion Chinese with $60,000 to spend?​

Same situation we face here in The USA, thanks to our corporate and wealth driven politics.

If the Chinese leadership can pull off a gentle but meaningful loosening of the purse strings of their aristocracy, and do it without damaging too much infrastructure in the process, then kudos. If they can do it before the US congress pulls its collective head out of its short-sighted ass, then they do indeed get to rule the next economy, but right now it's still a toss up.

First major economy to pull it off gets to rule the world.

Exciting times, eh?

I understand it jsut fine.

I will ask again why are you promoting policies to bring down the American middle class while China is trying to grow their middleclass?

Its called customer base and you want the American people income to continue to go down.

Why?

Which do you think is better for a US factory worker...

6,000 Chinese with $7 Billion to spend,

or

7 Billion Chinese with $60,000 to spend?​

Same situation we face here in The USA, thanks to our corporate and wealth driven politics.

If the Chinese leadership can pull off a gentle but meaningful loosening of the purse strings of their aristocracy, and do it without damaging too much infrastructure in the process, then kudos. If they can do it before the US congress pulls its collective head out of its short-sighted ass, then they do indeed get to rule the next economy, but right now it's still a toss up.

First major economy to pull it off gets to rule the world.

Exciting times, eh?

the problem for them is not the economics I think its the gov., in that to engage in a truly free wheeling free market economy the totalitarianism of the gov. is going to have to take a back seat.

There will be failures, big ones and there will be successes, the issue is will they sit still for failure or criticism or interrupt or take over, which would just stunt the or muck up the gears of entrepreneurship, oligarchs aren't good at managing blame like democracy's with a higher calling and with no citizenry to answer to, failure or dealing with it, the Chinese ruling elite all have the knifes out for each other, its a dog eat dog and shark eat shark mechansim and will they will use any failure against the higher man on the ladder......

And then of course the biggey comes in, mankind's innate belief that they are entitled to their share of their labor and the rewards/awards that brings, this is NOT a sine qua non of totalitarian gov.

China Promises Sweeping Economic Change - FoxNews.com

Sure, it could be a GOOD thing.....for our grandchildren and great grandchildren.

But webefuct until then.

The Chinese are officially the world's new USA. We better get on board, and fast.

I prefer this China to the China under Mao

China has made tremendous strides in the last ten years. But they are a long way from being the US. They have an economy about the size of ours but have five times the population. They have 600 million peole who are still peasants. No electricity, no water no sanitation.
China needs to make tremendous investments in its infrastructure. They still have a lot of catching up to do

I will ask again why are you promoting policies to bring down the American middle class while China is trying to grow their middleclass?

Its called customer base and you want the American people income to continue to go down.

Why?

I haven't promoted anything???

I merely posted a link, and a comment that we are fucked if we don't get on board fast. Those who understand economics (a Science) can easily see what my aim was. Those who don't understand economics will try to manipulate it into a political discussion to win points for their side. Don't look now, but.......

You have no clue what this portends, and that's fine.

But don't jump into what was intended to be a thread discussing the economic implications of a major superpower cutting its teeth as the world's new economic leader, and inject your usual, partisan, political bullshit. Thee are plenty of other threads for you to do that. IN THE POLITICAL FORUM. This has NOTHING to do with Rep v Dem, NOTHING to do with Wisconsin, NOTHING to do with Obama, or Bush, or Jesus Christ, or buddha, or AGW.

GO start another thread to discuss that shit, because if I wanted this to be a political discussion, I would have put it in the Politics forum.

China is trying to move towards more power to the people.

The right in this country are trying to move away from power to the people.

The right is promoting ideas that hand our corps more and more money and power.

Why are they doing this and to what end?

Why?

Wait a minute, are you bitching about Obama policies now???

the problem for them is not the economics I think its the gov., in that to engage in a truly free wheeling free market economy the totalitarianism of the gov. is going to have to take a back seat.

There will be failures, big ones and there will be successes, the issue is will they sit still for failure or criticism or interrupt or take over, which would just stunt the or muck up the gears of entrepreneurship, oligarchs aren't good at managing blame like democracy's with a higher calling and with no citizenry to answer to, failure or dealing with it, the Chinese ruling elite all have the knifes out for each other, its a dog eat dog and shark eat shark mechansim and will they will use any failure against the higher man on the ladder......

And then of course the biggey comes in, mankind's innate belief that they are entitled to their share of their labor and the rewards/awards that brings, this is NOT a sine qua non of totalitarian gov.

My immediate concern is the shift of he world's largest supply economy to, what apparently is being entertained, the world's largest consumer.

That is going to put a lot of countries out of business, and is going to shift entire economies from one sector/objective to the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

This is an opportunity for ALL economies to prosper, but the frightening aspect for me is, if China does indeed shift to services and consumerism, it is also an edict to all economies that if you don't react quickly, efficiently, and wisely, you will be reduced to a bottom feeder.

They are going to cash in the bonds soon enough.

We need to figure out how to start lending THEM money, or find a shark to attach ourselves to.

China is trying to move towards more power to the people.

The right in this country are trying to move away from power to the people.

The right is promoting ideas that hand our corps more and more money and power.

Why are they doing this and to what end?

You are utterly lost in this discussion.

You have no fucking clue what this is about, so you're desperately trying to make it about something you think you understand.

Forum List

Back