We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​

The extreme right never excepted Obama as president and made his 8 years a nightmare digging their heals into anything thing he wanted passed..Including shutting down the government to give him hell.
Hatred who now call for unity ,blaming it on the Democrats..

Excusing Trump for the Billions wasted on his weekly trips to Florida, while security stays in DC and New York.

Just another point the finger thread, taking no responsibility

fd63a2ab1dc5b311824b05d16f19a5be.jpg

We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

And right out of the gate you say "The shooting has not started yet". So it's "not started yat". :lol:

Not a pure "civil" war

A foreign nation is the leader and master mind of this war on "sovereign" USA.
This foreign nation has hi-level minions in American and most nations of the world.
This foreign nation condemned "Americanism" over a century ago.
This foreign nation adamantly and irrevocably rejects the notion of "separation of church and state"
Satan's vicar the Pope is the head of this foreign nation.

The Civil War is Here

LOL
Vicarivs filii dei, bro.

Not a pure "civil" war

This foreign nation has hi-level minions in American and most nations of the world.
This foreign nation adamantly and irrevocably rejects the notion of "separation of church and state"

The Civil War is Here

LOL

Your gross ignorance is noted.

Not a pure "civil" war

The Civil War is Here

LOL
Vicarivs filii dei, bro.

Domo arigato Mr Roboto

Not a pure "civil" war

The Civil War is Here

LOL

Your tin foil hat is noted

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​

This bunch of democrat crybabies won't have the guts for any real wars, other than in hit and run attacks.

Abolish the electoral college and support a national popular vote. Solves everything.
Except your ignorance of the Constitution
Getting rid of the Electoral College only takes us from the frying pan and into the fire as the corrupt Dimmocrat political machines of various urban areas would stuff the ballot boxes so badly that it would throw the whole national vote and not just that of one state.

The Electoral College stays no matter how much Dimms bitch about it.
You mean the 3-5 million illegal votes that is so concerning to the so-called president and RussianWrs that no one is calling for a MAJOR investigation?

Not a pure "civil" war

The Civil War is Here

LOL

Your tin foil hat is noted

Amazing how many are either grossly ignorant of the clout of the Papacy .... or are just shills.

Pope is CLEARLY the kingpin of the Globalist cabal that is in the process of turning ALL "sovereign" nations into failed states,
thence into provinces of the coming One World Government that for decades the Globalist have been working to create.

Dsokw96.jpg

White and Dying in America
The morality rate among under-educated whites in America is rising, which explains why so many voted for Trump.

Thousands of stories have been written about why angry, poor, under-educated white voters put Donald Trump into the Oval Office in a 2016 presidential election that almost every political analyst got wrong. On Thursday, two Princeton economists released a study that sheds some light on how and why this happened.

Death rates among under-educated whites (those with a high school education or less) have now surpassed blacks overall in America. In fact, mortality rates are 30 percent higher for whites between the ages of 50-54 than for blacks overall of the same age, the Princeton economists – Anne Case and Angus Deaton – said in a study released by the Brookings Institution.

https://www.usnews.com/news/at-the-...america-thats-why-they-voted-for-donald-trump

So a bunch of junkies decided our last election, due to the antiquated Electoral College system.

Civil War? LOL We just set out a bunch oxycotin, let the losers indulge their habit to the terminal stage, gather their guns, melt them down to make something useful, and continue with improving our nation without the dumb ass losers.
I would say their morality rate is falling...their mortality rate is rising.

Abolish the electoral college and support a national popular vote. Solves everything.

That would ensure another civil war

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It would need the majority of the country's approval. Thus no civil war. Trump's Presidency, continuing on its disastrous trajectory, may be the catalyst for us to do what's right and abolish a system that was only created to appease slave owners.
Yes, it would require a Constitutional Amendment to change it. Doable, but very very unlikely.

They rejected Obama's choice. They acted within their rights.

Now take off that diaper and pur your pants on. Time you grew up
Anyone care to point out the successes thus far? Muslim ban? See ya in court. Healthcare? I'm done. That's one hell of a political honeymoon! Executive orders, one of the many things Conservatives loved to bitch about only a year ago, have been left to soak in the pail. First big legislative effort? I'll be on the seventh tee. Call me if you need me, but you got this, Paul.

Opposing is easy. Governing is hard. Too few Republicans on Capitol Hill and in 1600 Pennsylvania Acenue haven't figured that out yet. And the true believers in The Donald have got to ask themselves some troubling questions.
You don't get much news in your bunker, I see. He killed the TPP. Got the pipeline going. Overturned Obama's bizarre EO to make states let trannies decide on restrooms, killed Obama's overseas abortion funding, nominated a good judge for the high court, that will get nuked in if need be, many businesses are more positive about our future and are bringing jobs back and investing, creating new ones, is rolling back EPA restrictions as we speak.

Leftists are trying to block him at every turn but can only do so much. You do not get to dictate reality to us. You are welcome to live in your dank uniformed blind world but you'll be called on it when you try to proselytize your faith.

Divide the country in half and let the commies have their portion

No. Give them nothing, and if necessary, take everything from them.
IF we could avoid a violent civil war by letting California and New York and all states NE of it go their separate way, I would say, "Hell yeah!'

But you know the Gawd Damned Bastards wouldnt keep their word and would be fomenting trouble until they finally got crushed.

Jim I want to come south again and under Trump we are looking at a number of properties. Just bought up a beautiful newly reno'd house (the man that did it is a doppleganger for Richard Attenborough wealthy dude that just likes taking old homes and turning them into gems) 0nly 66 grand. Mortgage 299 a month. And its almost 2 acres. This place is priceless. So now that has my "anchored home" up here.

But despite family in and freinds in Kentucky (hey I'm a Boone) Tennessee and Florida of course and Louisiana but for some reason New Mexico calls me.

But you know what? I'm checking into properties now and looking at how county's voted. Can you believe that? It makes sense though. My husband thought I was nuts at first till this last election cycle.

Now he thinks I'm a genius. No way in hell am I going to buy and live in a blue county. But one thing I hate to remind you of, we slag California and NY all the time but if you look at county to county most of both states are R's. They just don't have the numbers..

I lived north of NY state a lot of my life and most folks are rural. Beautiful vineyards. Awesome forests just a gorgeous state but urban rules. Sadly urban rules.
Make sure you can deal with the heat. NM is HOT. Unless you move uphill but that gets expensive.

I'm thinking about Idaho as this place turns into a wet version of California.

They rejected Obama's choice. They acted within their rights.

Now take off that diaper and pur your pants on. Time you grew up
Anyone care to point out the successes thus far? Muslim ban? See ya in court. Healthcare? I'm done. That's one hell of a political honeymoon! Executive orders, one of the many things Conservatives loved to bitch about only a year ago, have been left to soak in the pail. First big legislative effort? I'll be on the seventh tee. Call me if you need me, but you got this, Paul.

Opposing is easy. Governing is hard. Too few Republicans on Capitol Hill and in 1600 Pennsylvania Acenue haven't figured that out yet. And the true believers in The Donald have got to ask themselves some troubling questions.
You don't get much news in your bunker, I see. He killed the TPP. Got the pipeline going. Overturned Obama's bizarre EO to make states let trannies decide on restrooms, killed Obama's overseas abortion funding, nominated a good judge for the high court, that will get nuked in if need be, many businesses are more positive about our future and are bringing jobs back and investing, creating new ones, is rolling back EPA restrictions as we speak.

Leftists are trying to block him at every turn but can only do so much. You do not get to dictate reality to us. You are welcome to live in your dank uniformed blind world but you'll be called on it when you try to proselytize your faith.
Trump does not understand the legislative process. He is intellectually lazy. He has proven to be a charlatan proclaiming himself the Master Negotiator the Deal Maker. "We're gonna have so much winning! We're gonna get sick of winning so much!'

He could not get his own party to vote on the one piece of legislation ALL Republicans have been screaming about for seven long years. The only reason to be a Republican has been repeal and replace Obamacare. Republican House of Representatives, Republican Senate Republican President. All the stars aligned. First one hundred days when the bank of political power is chock full. Everyone pulling together as a team.

And this Art of the Deal President quits.

If the nuke in Gorsuch, they'll ruin the court. Why should any future President vet a Boy Scout when a rabid partisan could simply get nuked onto the bench? The Trans Pacific Partnership was on life support and doomed anyway. The transgender restroom issue only mattered to those who have personal hangups and ar4e wrapped too tightly to have a rational opinion.

With the events of last week, Trump has proven that is too lazy, too ignorant of the process of governing and too prone to exaggerate his prowess at a negotiating session to be taken seriously by anyone who understands the power and responsibility of the presidency. Had a Democrat shown such ineptitude, the shrieks of incompetence and failure would be raining down from every Right Wing pundit for the next four years. And you know that's true.

So, try spinning this idiot as the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson if you want. We ain't buying it.

Forum List

Back