We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

Yet you ignore what the other 75% would do if the 25% started killing their friends and family.

Absolutely nothing. If you are betting on the US military not killing Americans dissidents, then think again.

... I have an incredible following, I do radio interviews because what I say and what I know is very relevant but most importantly, it is the unvarnished truth which is a crime in a society built on lies. ...

Given the results of the EC deciding the election, I support it's abolishment.

I bet you do....being that 14 of the 20 states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws....vote early and often is the credo of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie asswipes and you are a card carrying member. (snicker)
Dale and John, our two mental cases, back to back.

I only kick your cyber ass like a punter on a football field every time you cross my path. You bring nothing but lots of it. (snicker)

As an atheist, I find Pope Francis to be a wonderful man
Helping the poor, criticizing societies ills

The closest I have seen to the teachings of Jesus in my lifetime

That's because you are ignorant. You know nothing about the origins of the Jesuits and you know nothing about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka "Pope Francis" and the murder and torture that he was involved with when he was in Argentina. He is a sick , disgusting piece of twisted shit........so of course YOU admire him. You both have so much in common.
Batshit crazy gotta be batshit crazy

I know more than you....infinitely more.
Sure ya do Fredo

I'm Smart.....everyone thinks I'm stupid but I'm smart
You know? You do remind me of Fredo.
I know you are, but what am I?

XzjWnDB.jpg

Are you looking forward to the battle, Jim?
Gawd no! More innocent would die than those who deserve it!

But when the left tries to pull its coup on Trump they will fail and it will require military action to do it.

Though you were not addressing me, please allow me to reply....no, I don't look forward to the civil war that is coming but I am not afraid of it either. I would rather die than live in a world where commie POS like your ilk are "ruling". LIke Lenin once said, your kind are simply useful idiots. You know nothing and you propose nothing that furthers or empowers mankind. Your belief is in the state and it is the "end all be all". My right to exist on this shitty prison planet doesn't come from a benevolent "gubermint" that will only allow me to go on my way as long as I am compliant and as long as I acquiesce to all of it's acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Shove all of that up your ass, bitch.......
I
Dale, you way over-reacted to a reasonable question to ask.

Many people use the concept of 'inevitability' of civil war as a means of promoting it.

I do not want to see civil war, and I am glad to see that you do not either.

But Old Lady had every right to ask that question, and I think you owe her an apology.

Whether she really is a she or in fact old, that was just way over the top!

One part of avoiding a 'hot' civil war breaking out is to cool our rhetorical responses, wouldnt you think?

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist had POTUS minions for decades

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion.

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA.

Gawd no! More innocent would die than those who deserve it!

But when the left tries to pull its coup on Trump they will fail and it will require military action to do it.
If the clown continues on the path he is on, there will be no coup in the sense you are thinking. Either an impeachment or exercise of the 25th Amendment.

Forum List

Back