We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

Shouldn't you be cleaning your room? Momma ain't gonna be happy that her "out of work" freeloader hasn't bothered to put his bong away and all the empty Budweiser cans.....just trying to help ya out. (snicker)
yeah. I'm sixty years old, I have owned my home for 27 years and I'm the county Building Inspector. I earned my degree from The Ohio State University in 1980. I'm out of your league.

I am totally underwhelmed concerning your "resume" and the fact that you suck off "da gubermint" teat doesn't exactly put you in some kind of prestigious class. You are definitely not in my league...you are still in Summer single A ball. I am kicking ass in the major leagues.

Hope this helps, little fella.

(snicker)

You pathetic, insecure little girl...so sad...

That was a pathetic reply to MY response to an equally pathetic poster that you felt necessary to poke your nose into. Seriously, I don't even know why you bother to post here. You are simply a "space filler" that brings nothing to the table....but hey, it's your cyber dime. Swing your little cyber purse to your heart's content.

(snicker)

I know why you bother to post here. It's cheaper than the therapy you should be getting.

Coming from a little girly man (such as yourself) I have to laugh loud and long. I know more than you because I have dedicated my life the last five years learning how the world really works. I did the heavy lifting and I have tried to share the many thousands of hours of due diligence to try and wake people up. Stay "asleep"....it's no sweat off of my nut sac. You come across as a pussy here in cyberville and I would wager that you are just as big of a pussy in real time.

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​
Much like Muslims become radicalized by their leaders, so do many leftists and a few on the right.

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​
Are you looking forward to the battle, Jim?

Though you were not addressing me, please allow me to reply....no, I don't look forward to the civil war that is coming but I am not afraid of it either. I would rather die than live in a world where commie POS like your ilk are "ruling". LIke Lenin once said, your kind are simply useful idiots. You know nothing and you propose nothing that furthers or empowers mankind. Your belief is in the state and it is the "end all be all". My right to exist on this shitty prison planet doesn't come from a benevolent "gubermint" that will only allow me to go on my way as long as I am compliant and as long as I acquiesce to all of it's acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Shove all of that up your ass, bitch.......
I

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist had POTUS minions for decades

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion.

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA.

Dsokw96.jpg
The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Only stupid fucks like you are "laughing" and btw, the Jesuit Pope Francine can go fuck himself as opposed to sodomizing little children which is his and his freemason brethrens real M.O. Did you know that his predecessor was compelled to resign because he was caught late at night with a semi-nude 12 year old when his car broke down and he had to call for road side assistance??? Of course the leftard clown posse is trying to normalize pedophilia and pretty soon (should God tarry) anyone that criticizes men fucking little boys or little girls will be attacked for being "intolerant". That is just how fucked up POS like your kind are.

Seriously, I want nothing to do with your ilk. I don't want compromise nor do I want a peaceful coexistence. Communists never stop pushing their goals and they will stoop to any low level because their credo is "The end justifies the means". I will gladly fight and take up arms to wage war against it to defend what our founding fathers started. I use to think that I wouldn't be able to take a human life but now I realize that it is either your kind or us and I am not going down without a fight. There are MILLIONS with my mindset armed to the hilt and we are ever vigilant. Fuck you and fuck your commie pals.

Lock and load, pussbag.
As an atheist, I find Pope Francis to be a wonderful man
Helping the poor, criticizing societies ills

The closest I have seen to the teachings of Jesus in my lifetime

The Civil War is Here

Though you were not addressing me, please allow me to reply....no, I don't look forward to the civil war that is coming but I am not afraid of it either. I would rather die than live in a world where commie POS like your ilk are "ruling". LIke Lenin once said, your kind are simply useful idiots. You know nothing and you propose nothing that furthers or empowers mankind. Your belief is in the state and it is the "end all be all". My right to exist on this shitty prison planet doesn't come from a benevolent "gubermint" that will only allow me to go on my way as long as I am compliant and as long as I acquiesce to all of it's acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Shove all of that up your ass, bitch.......
I
Good God, Dale! I specifically didn't ask you because you tend to answer like you just did. Communist? Faith in the government to solve our problems? No. However, now that we are 320 million people, we can't rely solely on our churches and the United Way for solutions when we have children growing up in poverty and bearing the lifelong scars from it. There are long-range reasons to invest in children and families health and stability. That's about as radical as I get. So what does your vision do to empower mankind and further its ascent?
The only prison is in your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't have internet access by now.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Dsokw96.jpg
The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Only stupid fucks like you are "laughing" and btw, the Jesuit Pope Francine can go fuck himself as opposed to sodomizing little children which is his and his freemason brethrens real M.O. Did you know that his predecessor was compelled to resign because he was caught late at night with a semi-nude 12 year old when his car broke down and he had to call for road side assistance??? Of course the leftard clown posse is trying to normalize pedophilia and pretty soon (should God tarry) anyone that criticizes men fucking little boys or little girls will be attacked for being "intolerant". That is just how fucked up POS like your kind are.

Seriously, I want nothing to do with your ilk. I don't want compromise nor do I want a peaceful coexistence. Communists never stop pushing their goals and they will stoop to any low level because their credo is "The end justifies the means". I will gladly fight and take up arms to wage war against it to defend what our founding fathers started. I use to think that I wouldn't be able to take a human life but now I realize that it is either your kind or us and I am not going down without a fight. There are MILLIONS with my mindset armed to the hilt and we are ever vigilant. Fuck you and fuck your commie pals.

Lock and load, pussbag.

That's because you are ignorant. You know nothing about the origins of the Jesuits and you know nothing about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka "Pope Francis" and the murder and torture that he was involved with when he was in Argentina. He is a sick , disgusting piece of twisted shit........so of course YOU admire him. You both have so much in common.

yeah. I'm sixty years old, I have owned my home for 27 years and I'm the county Building Inspector. I earned my degree from The Ohio State University in 1980. I'm out of your league.

I am totally underwhelmed concerning your "resume" and the fact that you suck off "da gubermint" teat doesn't exactly put you in some kind of prestigious class. You are definitely not in my league...you are still in Summer single A ball. I am kicking ass in the major leagues.

(snicker)

That was a pathetic reply to MY response to an equally pathetic poster that you felt necessary to poke your nose into. Seriously, I don't even know why you bother to post here. You are simply a "space filler" that brings nothing to the table....but hey, it's your cyber dime. Swing your little cyber purse to your heart's content.

(snicker)

I know why you bother to post here. It's cheaper than the therapy you should be getting.

Coming from a little girly man (such as yourself) I have to laugh loud and long. I know more than you because I have dedicated my life the last five years learning how the world really works. I did the heavy lifting and I have tried to share the many thousands of hours of due diligence to try and wake people up. ....

:lmao:

You brainless conspiracy loons are all the same kind of simpleton. No one takes you seriously but you, which is your greatest source of frustration. Well, get used to it loon, because no amount of laughable self-aggrandizement is going to change your clownish irrelevance.

Dsokw96.jpg

You? people laugh at you

Lock and load, pussbag.

That's because you are ignorant. You know nothing about the origins of the Jesuits and you know nothing about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka "Pope Francis" and the murder and torture that he was involved with when he was in Argentina. He is a sick , disgusting piece of twisted shit........so of course YOU admire him. You both have so much in common.
Batshit crazy gotta be batshit crazy

The Civil War is Here

I
Good God, Dale! I specifically didn't ask you because you tend to answer like you just did. Communist? Faith in the government to solve our problems? No. However, now that we are 320 million people, we can't rely solely on our churches and the United Way for solutions when we have children growing up in poverty and bearing the lifelong scars from it. There are long-range reasons to invest in children and families health and stability. That's about as radical as I get. So what does your vision do to empower mankind and further its ascent?
The only prison is in your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't have internet access by now.

One of your biggest problems (of which there are many) is that you don't even have the slightest clue on how this debt slavery system works or it's origins. The tiny thing that exists in between your ears that you refer to as a brain would explode if you could even fathom the deception. You lack the intellect, you lack the critical thinking skills to comprehend even 1/1000th of what I know. You know nothing about the Federal Reserve Act, the ramifications of the Act of 1871, the March 9th Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 of this massive corporate entity we call "government" that was taken into receivership by the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank to provide the 19 enumerated services per the District of Columbia's corporate charter. You are willfully ignorant and you like it that way. I have spent so much time here trying to give people the benefit of the many thousands of hours of my research and I have paid a hefty price for it. You and your kind wish to remain in the dark and if you take nothing else from this, at least get this very salient point......bad shit is coming to this country...it's going to be of epic proportions when this worthless fiat currency eventually crumbles. Everything that people had in retirement accounts will vanish like a fart in the wind. The banking oligarchs that own everything (and they do) will eventually foreclose because you own nothing...you think otherwise? Look up Senate Document #43; Senate Resolution No.62 Page 9 paragraph 2 that was written on April 17th, 1933. Individual ownership is only by virtue of "government i.e amounting to mere user".

You have sooooo much to learn but I doubt that you have the ability to do so.

(snicker)

(snicker)

Coming from a little girly man (such as yourself) I have to laugh loud and long. I know more than you because I have dedicated my life the last five years learning how the world really works. I did the heavy lifting and I have tried to share the many thousands of hours of due diligence to try and wake people up. ....

:lmao:

You brainless conspiracy loons are all the same kind of simpleton. No one takes you seriously but you, which is your greatest source of frustration. Well, get used to it loon, because no amount of laughable self-aggrandizement is going to change your clownish irrelevance.

Bite me, punlkinpuss...all you clueless clowns are the same....no critical thinking skills, intellectually lazy and suffer from cognitive dissonance. I bet you still believe that Oswald acted alone. I have an incredible following, I do radio interviews because what I say and what I know is very relevant but most importantly, it is the unvarnished truth which is a crime in a society built on lies. Chew on that, pussy.

Dsokw96.jpg

You? people laugh at you

Lock and load, pussbag.

Batshit crazy gotta be batshit crazy

I know more than you....infinitely more.

Given the results of the EC deciding the election, I support it's abolishment.

I bet you do....being that 14 of the 20 states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws....vote early and often is the credo of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie asswipes and you are a card carrying member. (snicker)

I confess .. I look forward to the Globalist putting "sovereign" USA out of it's misery. Sooner the better.

ps: "when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord will raise up a standard"

I confess .. I look forward to the Globalist putting "sovereign" USA out of it's misery. Sooner the better.

ps: "when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Lord will raise up a standard"
LOL Now take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and go back to your nice room with the soft walls. LOL

I bet you do....being that 14 of the 20 states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws....vote early and often is the credo of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie asswipes and you are a card carrying member. (snicker)
Dale and John, our two mental cases, back to back.

Dale and John, our two mental cases, back to back.

I only kick your cyber ass like a punter on a football field every time you cross my path. You bring nothing but lots of it. (snicker)

(snicker)

(snicker)

Coming from a little girly man (such as yourself) I have to laugh loud and long. I know more than you because I have dedicated my life the last five years learning how the world really works. I did the heavy lifting and I have tried to share the many thousands of hours of due diligence to try and wake people up. Stay "asleep"....it's no sweat off of my nut sac. You come across as a pussy here in cyberville and I would wager that you are just as big of a pussy in real time.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back