We are INSANE!~12-Year-Old Girl Arrested & Handcuffed For Making a 'Finger Gun' At School

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A 12-year-old Kansas girl was arrested – as in, hauled out of school in handcuffs, charged with a crime, and was handed a court date – for making a “finger gun” and pointing it at fellow students.

According to the Kansas City Star, police in Overland Park “hauled her out of school in handcuffs, arrested her and charged the child with a felony for threatening” after the middle-schooler pointed the “finger gun” at other students before pointing it at herself.

Johnson County District Court documents obtained by the Kansas City Star claim the child “unlawfully and feloniously communicated a threat to commit violence, with the intent to place another, in fear, or with the intent to cause the evacuation, lock down or disruption in regular, ongoing activities.”

12-Year-Old Girl Arrested & Handcuffed For Making a 'Finger Gun' At School

How did we lose our way...I'll tell you...radical liberalism now controls much of America....Where is that asteroid that will fix all this insanity?

A 12-year-old Kansas girl was arrested – as in, hauled out of school in handcuffs, charged with a crime, and was handed a court date – for making a “finger gun” and pointing it at fellow students.

According to the Kansas City Star, police in Overland Park “hauled her out of school in handcuffs, arrested her and charged the child with a felony for threatening” after the middle-schooler pointed the “finger gun” at other students before pointing it at herself.

Johnson County District Court documents obtained by the Kansas City Star claim the child “unlawfully and feloniously communicated a threat to commit violence, with the intent to place another, in fear, or with the intent to cause the evacuation, lock down or disruption in regular, ongoing activities.”

How did we lose our way...I'll tell you...radical liberalism now controls much of America....Where is that asteroid that will fix all this insanity?
The teachers of discernment strike again.

Paranoia is liberalism just like feeble bladders are conservatives...

In Missouri it is a felony to have a fight on school grounds now also. Thanks republican lead government controlling Missouri..And yer football teams suck!

Man I used to play cowboys and injuns with cap guns.... I guess the swat team would take me out now

In Missouri it is a felony to have a fight on school grounds now also. Thanks republican lead government controlling Missouri..And yer football teams suck!
No, it is not a felony to fight in Missouri.
You must be from the Kansas side of Kansas city..

Bullying is now a felony in Missouri

New Missouri law makes bullying, fighting in school a felony
By: Terra Hall

Schools in Missouri serve as mandatory reporters, which means when teachers or administrators spot potential abuse or neglect, they must report it to law enforcement.

Now that law extends to bullying and harassment that takes place on school grounds. The law, which took effect Jan. 1, increases harassment crimes from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Man I used to play cowboys and injuns with cap guns.... I guess the swat team would take me out now

Yeah but if you chose to be a cowboy, you would have been charged with a hate crime as well as a weapons violation.

I notice the puking liberal establishment aren't screaming about all the extreme violence on TV, video games and "cartoons. But pointing a finger is violence
th
and the OK sign is racist
upload_2019-10-10_12-6-40.png

And don't even think about that evil American flag. It could getcha life in prison.

upload_2019-10-10_12-9-38.png

On the bright side, if they convict her, her right to bear arms will be revoked, and they should never have to worry about her committing an actual school shooting?

:dunno:

Yeah but if you chose to be a cowboy, you would have been charged with a hate crime as well as a weapons violation.
That would require an injun left to tell the tale

The DOE should be abolished. It's a complete failure and a waste of taxpayer money and quickly becoming a mainstream wing of the police state. The Republicans used to run on abolishing it. But not any more. That makes them complicit, so pardon me if I don't take the outrage very seriously.

well if ellen can't sit next to bush, then of course a kid can't play. These people lost whatever mind they had. wow.

My oldest was sent to the office for this dumb shit when she was 7 or 8. After "nicely" telling the school to go fuck themselves and to stop harassing my kid we never had another problem. Liberalism is a mental illness killing this country ESPECIALLY since "conservatives" are doing NOTHING to stop it.

On the bright side, if they convict her, her right to bear arms will be revoked, and they should never have to worry about her committing an actual school shooting?

:dunno:

Schools are gun free zones anyhow, even if the kids aren't felons.

Forum List

Back