YIKES!! Historic blizzard to crush central United States!

What is it.......not even mid-October?:abgg2q.jpg:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/historic-allout-blizzard-to-bury-huge-swath-of-central-us-unleash-punishing-cold-blast/598076

And the bobbleheads always wondering, "Why is there so little climate change action?"

d0y

:bye1::bye1::bye1:

2 Feet of Global Warming Goodness....the high priests of the man made global warming cult will be taking their private jets to warmer parts of the globe.......where they will preach global warming.........after escaping the snow....

And corn crops will be devastated if they didn't get them out of the fields... I hope they got them the last two weeks as they just ripened enough to harvest after a 4-6 week late start..

And corn crops will be devastated if they didn't get them out of the fields... I hope they got them the last two weeks as they just ripened enough to harvest after a 4-6 week late start..

Ummmmm.....Corn is racist?

Just thought that with everything being racist....I would throw that in......

I have this feeling it's gonna be a long winter this years.
This year we have had five floods in our area. I gave up on fixing the drive and will wait until winter to pour a luxurious cement drive...If it doesn't flood all winter..

This year we have had five floods in our area. I gave up on fixing the drive and will wait until winter to pour a luxurious cement drive...If it doesn't flood all winter..

Get used to the cold....we are entering a period of reduced solar flare activity....the real driver of warming and cooling the planet.

Get used to the cold....we are entering a period of reduced solar flare activity....the real driver of warming and cooling the planet.
Damn it that reminds me of the 1970's...

Perhaps this is the beginning of the new Ice Age these same folks said that was going to happen by now!!!

AUUUUGHHH!!!!!!

milk.png

Perhaps this is the beginning of the new Ice Age these same folks said that was going to happen by now!!!

AUUUUGHHH!!!!!!

View attachment 283862
I was going to the store in the last flood at the last moment and the water was rushing so hard it took off my front license plate. I went to the DMV and tried to file a FEMA claim so as not to have to pay for a new one, but it didn't work...

I posted "Change your furnace filters!" and went and changed it.

It was bowed because I hadn't changed it all summer...OOPS!

Damn glad I changed it now!!!

What is it.......not even mid-October?:abgg2q.jpg:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/historic-allout-blizzard-to-bury-huge-swath-of-central-us-unleash-punishing-cold-blast/598076

And the bobbleheads always wondering, "Why is there so little climate change action?"

d0y

:bye1::bye1::bye1:

2 Feet of Global Warming Goodness....the high priests of the man made global warming cult will be taking their private jets to warmer parts of the globe.......where they will preach global warming.........after escaping the snow....

This is why they call it "climate change" after Labor Day instead of "global warming" "Climate change" includes any weather that's different than the weather the day before.

Good time to check the winter preps in your car as well.

And get that oil change before a cold snap fills the service stations with cars that broke down.

DOPer ALERT... DOPer ALERT. The Great Douche sharpies real weather report!

upload_2019-10-10_13-39-28.png

I hate this....have to take the summer tires/wheels off my Coyote soon. Put on the ghey all season tires.

Too....feel like I just put the nut sack warmers into storage a few weeks ago. Dust off the snow shovels s0ns.....here we go with 8 months of global warming!:gay:

Forum List

Back