CDZ We Are Gonna Be OK...

How is it "forward" when the indoctrinated feel they need to apologize for being born?
In fact, by you LWNJs own platforms, it would be regressive.
Leftism is a disease.
How is it "forward" when the indoctrinated feel they need to apologize for being born?
This is for everyone screeching because the kid said "I'm sorry..."
I believe the correct way to interpret this is to see those words as "I'm sorry for your loss" "I'm sorry you just got a diagnosis of cancer" "I'm sorry to hear you just lost your job." It is an expression indicating empathy. Empathy never hurt anybody and it sure isn't going to put obstacles in the way of calming racial tensions this summer.
The kid knows he's lucky. The kid knows not everyone is so lucky. He likes that he's lucky. He's able to admit not everyone else feels that lucky.
It would not hurt if everyone including the members of the black activist community could do a bit of walking in the other guy's moccasins before making judgments. The hate I'm hearing here is not decent or defensible.

I will ALWAYS hate stupidity. This attitude of you have to go around and acknowledge your white privilege is stupid.

You know how I acknowledge my "white privilege" I go out and bust my ass every day to be the kind of man my family needs me to be.

Big fucking deal, some people are born with advantages others don't have. Are fucking negroes writing songs apologizing about having two arms to appease those who only have one arm? I mean seriously , is it just white people that have to apologize?

Just fucking stupid.
That "poem" was utter stupidity and riddled with vulgarity. PLUS on top of that it was TERRIBLE poetry.
Watch riddling your posts with vulgarity, there, Mr. Critic. And the world decided about 100 years ago that poetry no longer must rhyme. Longer ago than that, actually.

1. I'm not a school student
2. I didn't say it was terrible poetry b/c it didn't rhyme. I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.. Frankly the kid appeared to be slightly retarded, so perhaps the award was given based solely on the fact that he managed to stay upright and not shit his pants for 5 whole minutes.

Leftism is a disease.
I believe the correct way to interpret this is to see those words as "I'm sorry for your loss" "I'm sorry you just got a diagnosis of cancer" "I'm sorry to hear you just lost your job." It is an expression indicating empathy. Empathy never hurt anybody and it sure isn't going to put obstacles in the way of calming racial tensions this summer.
The kid knows he's lucky. The kid knows not everyone is so lucky. He likes that he's lucky. He's able to admit not everyone else feels that lucky.
It would not hurt if everyone including the members of the black activist community could do a bit of walking in the other guy's moccasins before making judgments. The hate I'm hearing here is not decent or defensible.

I will ALWAYS hate stupidity. This attitude of you have to go around and acknowledge your white privilege is stupid.

You know how I acknowledge my "white privilege" I go out and bust my ass every day to be the kind of man my family needs me to be.

Big fucking deal, some people are born with advantages others don't have. Are fucking negroes writing songs apologizing about having two arms to appease those who only have one arm? I mean seriously , is it just white people that have to apologize?

Just fucking stupid.
That "poem" was utter stupidity and riddled with vulgarity. PLUS on top of that it was TERRIBLE poetry.
Watch riddling your posts with vulgarity, there, Mr. Critic. And the world decided about 100 years ago that poetry no longer must rhyme. Longer ago than that, actually.

2. I didn't say it was terrible poetry b/c it didn't rhyme. I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.. Frankly the kid appeared to be slightly retarded, so perhaps the award was given based solely on the fact that he managed to stay upright and not shit his pants for 5 whole minutes.
I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.
Yeah, I have an aversion to some writers, too, based on their attitude. You have no reason or right to be so hard on this kid, though. Stupid does not equal "disagreeing with F&B," however much you live by that definition.

Leftism is a disease.

Just fucking stupid.

I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.
Yeah, I have an aversion to some writers, too, based on their attitude. You have no reason or right to be so hard on this kid, though. Stupid does not equal "disagreeing with F&B," however much you live by that definition.

No, stupid does not mean disagreeing with F&B, but disagreeing with F&B always means being stupid. Because I use fact, reasoning, and the law when forming an opinion. That is why I am one of the FEW posters I've came across on this board who sometimes agree with the left and sometimes agrees with the right, and usually disagrees with both.

I, of course, have EVERY right to be as hard on this little retard boy as I want to be. I have oft noticed that about partisans, they get angry when someone doesn't approve of what they post, be that a post, or a picture, or a video. You can't post something online then get angry when criticized.

This kid is a retard, and no doubt has retarded parents as well.

disagreeing with F&B always means being stupid.
Well, you're honest, I'll say that.

Yes I am. Am I at times an asshole? You bet. But I believe in principles, one of those being truth . Of course no one can possibly know everything about every topic discussed on here, but my God we are on the internet, anyone should be able to confirm FACTS before they opine, if they are of a mind to be honest, that is.

Yes I am. Am I at times an asshole? You bet. But I believe in principles, one of those being truth . Of course no one can possibly know everything about every topic discussed on here, but my God we are on the internet, anyone should be able to confirm FACTS before they opine, if they are of a mind to be honest, that is.
I didn't say it was terrible poetry b/c it didn't rhyme. I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.. Frankly the kid appeared to be slightly retarded, so perhaps the award was given based solely on the fact that he managed to stay upright and not shit his pants for 5 whole minutes.
There is not one single solitary bit of "fact" in the above spewed opinion. So what exactly would your point be here?

I didn't say it was terrible poetry b/c it didn't rhyme. I simply said it was terrible poetry, mostly because it offended my ears.. Frankly the kid appeared to be slightly retarded, so perhaps the award was given based solely on the fact that he managed to stay upright and not shit his pants for 5 whole minutes.
There is not one single solitary bit of "fact" in the above spewed opinion. So what exactly would your point be here?

oh, i rather believe an IQ test would reveal that that child is in fact slightly retarded.

Other than that, I didn't even claim that that particular opinion was based on fact. Musical tastes are subjective so fact doesn't apply to such an opinion. As compared to say if I asked you if Hillary lied to Congress and you responded with anything other than "yes she did" that would be an opinion that ignores fact, because truth is not subjective, even though way back in the day Bill Clinton certainly tried to make its so with his "it depends on the definition" nonsense.

Forum List

Back