CDZ We Are Gonna Be OK...

How is it "forward" when the indoctrinated feel they need to apologize for being born?
In fact, by you LWNJs own platforms, it would be regressive.
Leftism is a disease.

That "poem" was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life and that child deserves a mouth full of soap not an award. And some cheer him on LOL more proof that stupidity is on the rise in America.
That "poem" is one of the very rare moments in the past week that I have heard true thoughtfulness brought to this race kerfluffle. Why must the kid's humility be a sign of weakness or defeat to you?

That "poem" was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life and that child deserves a mouth full of soap not an award. And some cheer him on LOL more proof that stupidity is on the rise in America.
That "poem" is one of the very rare moments in the past week that I have heard true thoughtfulness brought to this race kerfluffle. Why must the kid's humility be a sign of weakness or defeat to you?

And there is part of the problem right there, That "poem" was utter stupidity and riddled with vulgarity. PLUS on top of that it was TERRIBLE poetry.

How is it "forward" when the indoctrinated feel they need to apologize for being born?
Leftism is a disease.
"don't apologize for who you are! .....................................................................unless you are white"
lol come on people

That wasn't humility. Apologizing for your existence, isn't humility.

If this kid had actually done something wrong, and apologized for it, that would be humility.

Apologizing when you have done nothing wrong, but merely because you are white.... that's emasculation. You people keep wondering why there are no men in our society standing for what is wrong. Well you cut off their balls, and have them apologizing for being white, when they are 12, is the reason.

The video, and poem, was not a showing of humility. It was a showing of appalling destruction of a child.

Leftism is a disease.
This is for everyone screeching because the kid said "I'm sorry..."
I believe the correct way to interpret this is to see those words as "I'm sorry for your loss" "I'm sorry you just got a diagnosis of cancer" "I'm sorry to hear you just lost your job." It is an expression indicating empathy. Empathy never hurt anybody and it sure isn't going to put obstacles in the way of calming racial tensions this summer.
The kid knows he's lucky. The kid knows not everyone is so lucky. He likes that he's lucky. He's able to admit not everyone else feels that lucky.
It would not hurt if everyone including the members of the black activist community could do a bit of walking in the other guy's moccasins before making judgments. The hate I'm hearing here is not decent or defensible.

we have raised a generation of wimps on both sides. One side feels to the need to apologize for even existing and the other side feels the need to blame their every woe on someone else.

That's pathetic. Does ANYONE believe that that attitude is how we became the greatest nation this planet has ever seen?

And there is part of the problem right there, That "poem" was utter stupidity and riddled with vulgarity. PLUS on top of that it was TERRIBLE poetry.
You planning on answering my question now? Why must the kid's humility be a sign of weakness or defeat to you?

Leftism is a disease.
I believe the correct way to interpret this is to see those words as "I'm sorry for your loss" "I'm sorry you just got a diagnosis of cancer" "I'm sorry to hear you just lost your job." It is an expression indicating empathy. Empathy never hurt anybody and it sure isn't going to put obstacles in the way of calming racial tensions this summer.
The kid knows he's lucky. The kid knows not everyone is so lucky. He likes that he's lucky. He's able to admit not everyone else feels that lucky.
It would not hurt if everyone including the members of the black activist community could do a bit of walking in the other guy's moccasins before making judgments. The hate I'm hearing here is not decent or defensible.

I will ALWAYS hate stupidity. This attitude of you have to go around and acknowledge your white privilege is stupid.

You know how I acknowledge my "white privilege" I go out and bust my ass every day to be the kind of man my family needs me to be.

Big fucking deal, some people are born with advantages others don't have. Are fucking negroes writing songs apologizing about having two arms to appease those who only have one arm? I mean seriously , is it just white people that have to apologize?

Just fucking stupid.

You planning on answering my question now? Why must the kid's humility be a sign of weakness or defeat to you?

That wasn't humility, it was ignorance, and a poor excuse for poetry, AND since when is vulgarity from a child acceptable at school? Sure, I curse a lot, but not inappropriate places.

Leftism is a disease.

I will ALWAYS hate stupidity. This attitude of you have to go around and acknowledge your white privilege is stupid.

You know how I acknowledge my "white privilege" I go out and bust my ass every day to be the kind of man my family needs me to be.

Big fucking deal, some people are born with advantages others don't have. Are fucking negroes writing songs apologizing about having two arms to appease those who only have one arm? I mean seriously , is it just white people that have to apologize?

Just fucking stupid.
That "poem" was utter stupidity and riddled with vulgarity. PLUS on top of that it was TERRIBLE poetry.
Watch riddling your posts with vulgarity, there, Mr. Critic. And the world decided about 100 years ago that poetry no longer must rhyme. Longer ago than that, actually.

That wasn't humility, it was ignorance, and a poor excuse for poetry, AND since when is vulgarity from a child acceptable at school? Sure, I curse a lot, but not inappropriate places.
I have never heard of "Slam" poetry before, so it beats me. My kid's school wouldn't have taken kindly to it, but that was 30 years ago.
I am not going to try to explain humility to you; it is obvious you have no concept of what it actually is--but what you're thinking....ain't it.

I have never heard of "Slam" poetry before, so it beats me. My kid's school wouldn't have taken kindly to it, but that was 30 years ago.
I am not going to try to explain humility to you; it is obvious you have no concept of what it actually is--but what you're thinking....ain't it.

There is no humility in apologizing when you did nothing wrong. Or are you now saying that being born white is doing something wrong?

I fully admit, I'm not well versed on being humble, since humility is for those who make mistakes , though.

Does the left now expect muslisms to start apologizing for being a muslim? Even by birth?

Does the left now expect muslisms to start apologizing for being a muslim? Even by birth?

What about two armed people, why aren't they apologizing to those who have only one arm? What about thin people? Should they apologize to fatties? What about pretty women, should they apologize to Democrats?

Progressive alert. I Fair & Balanced hereby humbly apologize for being born with the ability to think for myself, I fully recognize that puts me at an advantage over you lemmings.

There you go OldLady , you have to appreciate the humility I showed, don't you?

You do realize that this is a lie? There have been numerous times and places, where being white meant slavery. There are places even to this day, that white slaves are prized.

It's a comedy bit.

rzxv7.gif

Progressive alert. I Fair & Balanced hereby humbly apologize for being born with the ability to think for myself, I fully recognize that puts me at an advantage over you lemmings.

There you go OldLady , you have to appreciate the humility I showed, don't you?
You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back