CDZ We Are Gonna Be OK...

I have heard it said that left-wing ideology is the ideology of a juvenile. Now I've seen it proved. Here we have some child with little understanding, apologizing for his existence, to people he has never harmed or done anything wrong to.

And the left is celebrating it.

Then we wonder where all the men have gone? Women complain that men don't stand up and lead, that they don't have pride in what they do. Well gee, the left seems to have done its best to emasculate them at the earliest possible age.

Rough week. Death.....protests.....mass shooting.....usual back and forth on message boards.....ugh!

Then.....this.

Teen's "White Boy Privilege" slam poetry goes viral - CNN.com

I'm reminded that America's youth will carry us forward.
Oh wait, didn't you tell me not long ago how much better off we are now, and how much safer we are, and how good we have it now, as opposed to just a decade or so ago? And now, you post this? What gives?

Surely, this post must be a joke................................... I'm shocked ........ really shocked ............ wow ....

I am very privileged. I'm privileged to have been born in America to a mother and father that loved both me and my older brother. I'm privileged that my parents who ran a lower middle class scraficed for my brother and me. I can go on and on about the many blessing I have. I do not apologize, rather I am grateful.

And I am trying to do my part to help others to be as privileged if not more privileged than me. Apologizing for my blessing does not achieve that goal.

Milia and Natasha Obama need not apologize because they are privileged either.

I acknowledge that white men have certain advantages over blacks and women, but this reeks of groveling.

See what I did there? The same thing as this kid, but without sounding like a pussy. :D

And why did this kid bring up Asian-Americans? Are they REALLY struggling in any way?

Rough week. Death.....protests.....mass shooting.....usual back and forth on message boards.....ugh!

Then.....this.

Oh wait, didn't you tell me not long ago how much better off we are now, and how much safer we are, and how good we have it now, as opposed to just a decade or so ago? And now, you post this? What gives?

Surely, this post must be a joke................................... I'm shocked ........ really shocked ............ wow ....

Not your finest moment.

That "poem" was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life and that child deserves a mouth full of soap not an award. And some cheer him on LOL more proof that stupidity is on the rise in America.

Oh forgive me for being born I didn't mean to offend anyone

makes me want to fucking PUKE

That "poem" was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life and that child deserves a mouth full of soap not an award. And some cheer him on LOL more proof that stupidity is on the rise in America.
He is probably simply regergitating what he has been exposed to at home and school. It is not necessarily a bad thing for privileged people to reconize that they are privileged. For most people, on the other hand, there will always be other people that are more privileged. You know, that Jones family that everyone is trying to keep up with. Blaming the Jones is not a solution to other people's problems. Also, the Jones family as charitable as the may be, need not apologize because they are more privileged than others.

Then.....this.

Well the police brought the protests on themselves with their trigger happy policing.

Then there was no way of knowing there was a ticking time bomb deranged mass killer lurking in Dallas Texas -- a city with a fairly good relative history of black/white relations.

Race riots are inevitable. General/President Hyrum Ulysses "U.S." Grant predicted this in his Memoirs.

Best thing is avoid negro venues and stay away from predominately black cites like Oakland CA, Detroit MI, Chicago ILL, etc.

Keep your guns oiled and loaded.

Be aware, be safe, be ready.

So you actually read the poem huh ?!

I have heard it said that left-wing ideology is the ideology of a juvenile. Now I've seen it proved. Here we have some child with little understanding, apologizing for his existence, to people he has never harmed or done anything wrong to.

And the left is celebrating it.

Then we wonder where all the men have gone? Women complain that men don't stand up and lead, that they don't have pride in what they do. Well gee, the left seems to have done its best to emasculate them at the earliest possible age.

BY THE WAY.....

Let me continue from my prior post......

Does this not prove what we have always said about the left? The left has no interest in building a great country, but tearing down all countries. The left has no interesting in building up a good belief system, but tearing down all belief systems. The left has no interest in building people up to be rich, but tearing down all rich to be equally poor.

And here we see more of the same.

You don't see the left building up Black men to be great husbands, great leaders of their families, great moral teachers, and great productive citizens of the country, great wealthy business owners who grow great companies.

You don't see that. They have no interest in that. No examples of those Black men in the left-wing propaganda.

Instead they seek to tear down all other men. That's their goal. Not to promote minorities to greatness, but to tear down everyone else to equal decay and social economic impoverishment.

Let's not build up young black children to be great people, let's destroy young white children, so they have to apologize to everyone for their whiteness.

The left-wing ideology is a cult of mass suicide and self immolation.

And why did this kid bring up Asian-Americans? Are they REALLY struggling in any way?

Of course not. Asians generally are richer than White Americans, and are shot less by police than white Americans. Obviously it's a massive case of institutional discrimination against Whites.

This kid is simply another victim of left-wing brain washing.

Forum List

Back