We are going to need that wall on our southern border!!

Trump's working for the people. He means it. Will he make mistakes? Of course he will.

At least he's trying the best he can.

If everybody prospers, the elites prosper more. Think of it as the opposite of "trickle-down".

No he is working for the corps and elites, if he was for the workers , he would of never treated sub contractors like he did. Trump, do as I say, not as I do.

The GOP is also for the corps and which is why every state they take control of cuts unions and stops prevailing wages.

Unions are no longer necessary. All they due is collect dues and throw their people under the bus anyways. This is 2017, not 1937.

Furthermore Unions artificially drive up the cost of production and therefore price of products.

There was a time for unions, however that time is past.

There will be a time again in the future, that time is past only if people love to work like slaves and get use to poor working conditions.

The people who lived through the conditions that made them get the unions in the first place are all died now. So now the big dogs want the unions cut out..

The unions protect the people from over work and low salaries.

OSHA and the government have laws and agencies for that, next!

Ask me how I know you're an intellectual and not a worker.

Lol...true I did work back in the 1980's for a huge corporation ...

Now I just collect welfare... haa just kidding

My husband owns a business , my focus was on my children..

But I remember many stories from our grandparents, and the true movies like Norma Rae,

Norma Rae - Wikipedia

Grapes of Wrath .

The way that our government is cutting safety nets for the working, I would never trust that they would care about the peasant worker.

When we take jobs from Mexico and slap fines on Corps, (which we as consumers will have to pay) we will then have the Mexicans trying to get into the US to work.

When we sent factories and jobs to Mexico, were illegals leaving the US to return home?
I could have sworn millions of illegals were still coming to the US.......

Tell you what, let's build the wall, boot the illegal aliens and worry about our jobs.
Let Mexico worry about their own.

What about the fines Todd? Do you think it is ok for the Americans to have the Elites get richer from our money?
Somehow the tax payers are always the ones who get slammed, not the elites. So really who is Trump working for?

Trump's working for the people. He means it. Will he make mistakes? Of course he will.

If everybody prospers, the elites prosper more. Think of it as the opposite of "trickle-down".

No he is working for the corps and elites, if he was for the workers , he would of never treated sub contractors like he did. Trump, do as I say, not as I do.

The GOP is also for the corps and which is why every state they take control of cuts unions and stops prevailing wages.

Unions are no longer necessary. All they due is collect dues and throw their people under the bus anyways. This is 2017, not 1937.

Furthermore Unions artificially drive up the cost of production and therefore price of products.

There will be a time again in the future, that time is past only if people love to work like slaves and get use to poor working conditions.

You mean like have to compete with illegals who work for less than minimum wage and steal Social Security numbers? Hate to break it to you, but that time is now and has been now, at least for about a decade if not longer.

When we take jobs from Mexico and slap fines on Corps, (which we as consumers will have to pay) we will then have the Mexicans trying to get into the US to work.

Now the workers have been leaving to work at jobs in Mexico, the ones only here to work.

Big misconception is Trumps is not a populist, he is pro the elites.

News flash, median income has gone up due to Obama, slow steady growth, not ups and downs, not see-sawing, just steady slow progress.

When the crash from Trump and the GOP comes , like it has done with Reagan and Bush, you will only have yourself to blame.

We are only as good as our neighbors, I hope the Mexicans asks for raises like China did, its really us against the Corps, they are not pro workers.

Wages are the most important, (not corp tax) and instead of letting them drop US wages, Mexican should demand more in wages.

(by the way , look up the stats and see who us consumers are giving billions in subsidies to the largest companies , Fed money and then they rob the states, Boeing comes to mind, check it out, talk about welfare, we pay to have jobs.

When we sent factories and jobs to Mexico, were illegals leaving the US to return home?

Tell you what, let's build the wall, boot the illegal aliens and worry about our jobs.

What about the fines Todd? Do you think it is ok for the Americans to have the Elites get richer from our money?
Somehow the tax payers are always the ones who get slammed, not the elites. So really who is Trump working for?

He never used to care about the country as a whole because he was trying to run a business.

Now that he's responsible for every American person, his views have changed, which is normal, and yours would too.

What benefit does Trump get within his personal life by helping out CEO's at GM and Exxon Mobil?

Now the workers have been leaving to work at jobs in Mexico, the ones only here to work.

News flash, median income has gone up due to Obama, slow steady growth, not ups and downs, not see-sawing, just steady slow progress.

When the crash from Trump and the GOP comes , like it has done with Reagan and Bush, you will only have yourself to blame.

We are only as good as our neighbors, I hope the Mexicans asks for raises like China did, its really us against the Corps, they are not pro workers.

Wages are the most important, (not corp tax) and instead of letting them drop US wages, Mexican should demand more in wages.

(by the way , look up the stats and see who us consumers are giving billions in subsidies to the largest companies , Fed money and then they rob the states, Boeing comes to mind, check it out, talk about welfare, we pay to have jobs.

He never used to care about the country as a whole because he was trying to run a business.

Now that he's responsible for every American person, his views have changed, which is normal, and yours would too.

What benefit does Trump get within his personal life by helping out CEO's at GM and Exxon Mobil?

He always cared about the country, just hoped it wouldn't have to be him that stepped up. I can't say I blame him. I'm glad he did,because nobody else like him could have gotten there.

Which is why I can't understand the views of Trump haters. The man wants the country to get back to the way it was in the early 2000's (economic wise obviously).

People need to toughen up and stop being softies.

There's bigger problems in this country than black lives matter, women's rights, and the need to allow transgenders into whatever bathroom they want... They're called the economy, terrorism, the out of control media, immigration, repairing the corruption that was in Obama's executive branch, and repairing our infrastructure.

But hey, every time a black man gets shot for threatening someone or committing a dangerous act, let's get on twitter and start a movement with a hashtag!

That is why we need to see his taxes now, he is probably broke, and then we can see when he leaves office. Oh he is going to play for pay big time, have no doubt. Bugs me we are even paying for his toilet paper , a man who said it was smart to not pay taxes. You guys have been taken big time, WOW, and I hope you suffer.

He has only cared about himself. Don't be so foolish.

You mean like have to compete with illegals who work for less than minimum wage and steal Social Security numbers? Hate to break it to you, but that time is now and has been now, at least for about a decade if not longer.

No you have to pay for their detention beds , you know for the privately run prisons. Soon you will be making those minimum wages. You will be the new slave labor, get ready folks.

Yeah, so what would you do? Stay home and do whatever you want and be with your wife? Or be president and have lots of stress and hard decisions and everybody scrutinizing every move you make? And to top it off, no matter how hard you try, some people never like what you do, no matter how good it is for them.

I say it took balls, big brass poolball sized ones.

For the good of the country.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 5:22 - King James Version

Did it ever occur to you you could be wrong?

Last edited:

Yeah, so what would you do? Stay home and do whatever you want and be with your wife? Or be president and have lots of stress and hard decisions and everybody scrutinizing every move you make? And to top it off, no matter how hard you try, some people never like what you do, no matter how good it is for them.

I say it took balls, big brass poolball sized ones.

For the good of the country.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 5:22 - King James Version

Did it ever occur to you you could be wrong?

He loves attention, and he is out for himself. He has wanted for run for decade, to be the center of attention. Don't bother quoting me a bible verse,

He is a vile creature, and a nightmare. No I'm not wrong about him. I have known of him for decades, 3 now, and he has always be full of himself.

PS: His wife probably doesn't want him around, he is doing this for his ego and his family.

That is why we need to see his taxes now, he is probably broke, and then we can see when he leaves office. Oh he is going to play for pay big time, have no doubt. Bugs me we are even paying for his toilet paper , a man who said it was smart to not pay taxes. You guys have been taken big time, WOW, and I hope you suffer.

If he were actually broke he wouldn't be doing the president's job for $1/year. This is like saying Steve Jobs was broke.

We are only as great as our neighbors? Since when.

That's just some feely-good bibble-babble.
I was going to address that "only good as our neighbors" crap but decided I couldn't as it just would mean I would have to say my neighbors should be in jail.
My neighbors are all good, thank God!
I used to have wonderful neighbors before we moved to Sodom and Gomorrah to watch over some of hubby's elders.

Forum List

Back