We are going to need that wall on our southern border!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
When we take jobs from Mexico and slap fines on Corps, (which we as consumers will have to pay) we will then have the Mexicans trying to get into the US to work.

Now the workers have been leaving to work at jobs in Mexico, the ones only here to work.

Big misconception is Trumps is not a populist, he is pro the elites.

News flash, median income has gone up due to Obama, slow steady growth, not ups and downs, not see-sawing, just steady slow progress.

When the crash from Trump and the GOP comes , like it has done with Reagan and Bush, you will only have yourself to blame.

We are only as good as our neighbors, I hope the Mexicans asks for raises like China did, its really us against the Corps, they are not pro workers.

Wages are the most important, (not corp tax) and instead of letting them drop US wages, Mexican should demand more in wages.

(by the way , look up the stats and see who us consumers are giving billions in subsidies to the largest companies , Fed money and then they rob the states, Boeing comes to mind, check it out, talk about welfare, we pay to have jobs.

Last edited:
When we take jobs from Mexico and slap fines on Corps, (which we as consumers will have to pay) we will then have the Mexicans trying to get into the US to work.

Now the workers have been leaving to work at jobs in Mexico, the ones only here to work.

News flash, median income has gone up due to Obama, slow steady growth, not ups and downs, not see-sawing, just steady slow progress.

When the crash from Trump and the GOP comes , like it has done with Reagan and Bush, you will only have yourself to blame.

We are only as good as our neighbors, I hope the Mexicans asks for raises like China did, its really us against the Corps, they are not pro workers.

Wages are the most important, (not corp tax) and instead of letting them drop US wages, Mexican should demand more in wages.

(by the way , look up the stats and see who us consumers are giving billions in subsidies to the largest companies , Fed money and then they rob the states, Boeing comes to mind, check it out, talk about welfare, we pay to have jobs.

When we sent factories and jobs to Mexico, were illegals leaving the US to return home?
I could have sworn millions of illegals were still coming to the US.......

Tell you what, let's build the wall, boot the illegal aliens and worry about our jobs.
Let Mexico worry about their own.

It must be wonderful to have a second language.

When we sent factories and jobs to Mexico, were illegals leaving the US to return home?

Tell you what, let's build the wall, boot the illegal aliens and worry about our jobs.

What about the fines Todd? Do you think it is ok for the Americans to have the Elites get richer from our money?
Somehow the tax payers are always the ones who get slammed, not the elites. So really who is Trump working for?

What about the fines Todd? Do you think it is ok for the Americans to have the Elites get richer from our money?
Somehow the tax payers are always the ones who get slammed, not the elites. So really who is Trump working for?

What fines?

Trump's working for the people. He means it. Will he make mistakes? Of course he will.

At least he's trying the best he can.

If everybody prospers, the elites prosper more. Think of it as the opposite of "trickle-down".

We all know the answer to this.

One, tighten the security at the borders and the airports.

Two, e-verify.

Three, pathway to normalization without citizenship.

Why fewer Mexicans are leaving their homeland for the U.S.

Now let's reverse the flow.

Trump's working for the people. He means it. Will he make mistakes? Of course he will.

If everybody prospers, the elites prosper more. Think of it as the opposite of "trickle-down".

No he is working for the corps and elites, if he was for the workers , he would of never treated sub contractors like he did. Trump, do as I say, not as I do.

The GOP is also for the corps and which is why every state they take control of cuts unions and stops prevailing wages.

You didn't read my article, more are going back to Mexico than coming here.

No he is working for the corps and elites, if he was for the workers , he would of never treated sub contractors like he did. Trump, do as I say, not as I do.

The GOP is also for the corps and which is why every state they take control of cuts unions and stops prevailing wages.

Unions are no longer necessary. All they due is collect dues and throw their people under the bus anyways. This is 2017, not 1937.

Furthermore Unions artificially drive up the cost of production and therefore price of products.

There was a time for unions, however that time is past.

The GOP is also for the corps and which is why every state they take control of cuts unions and stops prevailing wages. He has been in office for month, and what he done. Oh I agree on trickle down, that is why its time for corps to pay higher salaries which create jobs , put the money at the bottom and spread it around and it will slowly find its way to the top .

Unions are no longer necessary. All they due is collect dues and throw their people under the bus anyways. This is 2017, not 1937.

Furthermore Unions artificially drive up the cost of production and therefore price of products.

There will be a time again in the future, that time is past only if people love to work like slaves and get use to poor working conditions.

You didn't read my article, more are going back to Mexico than coming here.

Yeah, neat claim.
So let's continue.....we've got at least 10 million to go.

There will be a time again in the future, that time is past only if people love to work like slaves and get use to poor working conditions.

The people who lived through the conditions that made them get the unions in the first place are all died now. So now the big dogs want the unions cut out..

The unions protect the people from over work and low salaries.

The people who lived through the conditions that made them get the unions in the first place are all died now. So now the big dogs want the unions cut out..

The unions protect the people from over work and low salaries.

OSHA and the government have laws and agencies for that, next!

Ask me how I know you're an intellectual and not a worker.

Forum List

Back