We are entitled

We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

Does anyone disagree? if so, why?
I do. HIPA.

When someone decides to run for president he or she forfeits the rights to privacy. They are asking to for us to entrust them with our country and our personal safety. We are entitled to know everything about them before putting them in office. That's what a political campaign is all about, finding our who and what the candidates really are.

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted, if it weren't you posting it.

LOL, coming from the fool who is demanding Trump's tax returns. But not the records of the Clinton foundation. hypocrite

What's been the standard for forty years?

We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

Really? No ones business? Bullshit. If it was Trump who needed help climbing steps, had minor seizures, and needed a full time medical attendant you would be demanding a medical report.

you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.

The whole Clinton health thing is bullshit. It's an old and distateful tactic usually used by the candidate that's behind in an effort to diminish their opponent. Not surprising that you fell for it.

BTW the only standard for candidates in the last forty years has been the release of tax returns. Not speeches or health records. Why do you ask that Clinton be held to a standard that has no precedent while defending Trump for not meeting the standard that does?

which recent presidential candidate has been recorded having minor seizures and needing help climbing 4 steps? What do you think she is hiding under those tents she wears?

Who has been recorded having minor seizures and where is the diagnosis of such by that person's attending physician? Without that, it's all bullshit chump.

I do. HIPA.

When someone decides to run for president he or she forfeits the rights to privacy. They are asking to for us to entrust them with our country and our personal safety. We are entitled to know everything about them before putting them in office. That's what a political campaign is all about, finding our who and what the candidates really are.

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted, if it weren't you posting it.

LOL, coming from the fool who is demanding Trump's tax returns. But not the records of the Clinton foundation. hypocrite

You're the guy defending Trump not providing his returns, fuckwit.
you should try to start a group to demand that the requirement be added to the already existent list of requirements to be president.
At this time, showing tax returns is not a requirement.

It has been the standard practice for every candidate in the last forty years. To not release them is not meeting the same level of scrutiny as every other has. It will continue to be an issue for Trump.

you should try to start a group to demand that the requirement be added to the already existent list of requirements to be president.

It has been the standard practice for every candidate in the last forty years. To not release them is not meeting the same level of scrutiny as every other has. It will continue to be an issue for Trump.
it has been a standard since George Washington that all presidents have been white males.
by your own thought process, obama should have never been president and hillary should not be running now.

What law or provision in the Constitution "entitles" anyone to this information?

Is it among the un-enumerated rights mentioned in the 9th Amendment?

Next, you'll be saying we are "entitled" to see Trump's tax returns.

Sheesh!

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

You're entitled to withhold your vote from any candidate you don't feel has given you enough information on their health.

nice dodge. you know that Hillary has physical and mental issues, why cant you admit it?

Every person on earth has had physical and mental issues.

No they don't, and only two of them are running for president.

So you deny that Trump has ever had a physical or mental issue?

it has been a standard since George Washington that all presidents have been white males.
by your own thought process, obama should have never been president and hillary should not be running now.

Stretch anymore and you'll hurt yourself.

no more of a stretch than you claiming Trump has to show is records just because someone else did the same thing.
Get over it, its none of your business. Wouldnt make a difference anyway, you will still vote for the whore. Why should Trump worry about what you think?

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

Really? No ones business? Bullshit. If it was Trump who needed help climbing steps, had minor seizures, and needed a full time medical attendant you would be demanding a medical report.

The whole Clinton health thing is bullshit. It's an old and distateful tactic usually used by the candidate that's behind in an effort to diminish their opponent. Not surprising that you fell for it.

BTW the only standard for candidates in the last forty years has been the release of tax returns. Not speeches or health records. Why do you ask that Clinton be held to a standard that has no precedent while defending Trump for not meeting the standard that does?

which recent presidential candidate has been recorded having minor seizures and needing help climbing 4 steps? What do you think she is hiding under those tents she wears?

Who has been recorded having minor seizures and where is the diagnosis of such by that person's attending physician? Without that, it's all bullshit chump.

its on film, deal with reality, chump

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

You're entitled to withhold your vote from any candidate you don't feel has given you enough information on their health.

nice dodge. you know that Hillary has physical and mental issues, why cant you admit it?

He has offered a complete release of his medical condition. Will Hillary?

Your interpretation of that film is only your imagination. Nothing more.

Let's have Trump meet the first standard before applying new ones.

So you don't deny it.

no more of a stretch than you claiming Trump has to show is records just because someone else did the same thing.
Get over it, its none of your business. Wouldnt make a difference anyway, you will still vote for the whore. Why should Trump worry about what you think?

Not someone else, all of them over the last forty years. He doesn't have to care but it will still remain a problem for him.

He also promised to release his tax returns.

He also promised to release his tax returns.
obama promised to help the minorities out of poverty
hillary promised to keep secure information secure.
lets work on those then move on to Trumps crime of not showing you how much he makes.

In pains me to agree with the left but I generally agree my health records are none of anyone's freaking business. Now certain jobs do require health certification, pilots for example. Could a case be made that a POTUS should be required to undergo some sort of health certification for the job...I'm open to that. The job is highly stressful, we can't have a POTUS dropping dead in the middle of a crisis or handicapped mentally when expected to make life and death decisions under stressful situations.

In pains me to agree with the left but I generally agree my health records are none of anyone's freaking business. Now certain jobs do require health certification, pilots for example. Could a case be made that a POTUS should be required to undergo some sort of health certification for the job...I'm open to that. The job is highly stressful, we can't have a POTUS dropping dead in the middle of a crisis or handicapped mentally when expected to make life and death decisions under stressful situations.
Is that pilots health information shared with the general public?
would you be happy with pre office physical from a federally appointed physician, and would you be happy taking their word for it

I don't think we are entitled to any information not required by law for any candidate.

The legal requirements that need to be proven to be president are

1 Be a natural born citizen
2 Be at least 35 years old
3 Have lived in the USA for 14 years

There is no legal obligation for any candidate to provide any further information

Is that pilots health information shared with the general public?
would you be happy with pre office physical from a federally appointed physician, and would you be happy taking their word for it

Excellent point. As a conservative I have a real problem with this notion that my private health and financial information must be released to the public. Government already regulates even how much water I can use to flush a turd, its out of control.

Your interpretation of that film is only your imagination. Nothing more.

nope, its the interpretation of many doctors. face it, Hillary Clinton has some serious mental and physical issues. Pretending that they don't exist will not cure them.

But once again, Would you support an unbiased current complete medical evaluation of both candidates? If not, why?

Forum List

Back