We are entitled

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

Does anyone disagree? if so, why?

What happened? Did all the dems and libs sign off?

Come on dems and libs, tell us why you are scared of a full medical report on your candidate.

Or, you could be truthful and admit that she has some very serious physical and mental issues that we are entitled to know about.

We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

why is it nonsense to want to know the medical condition of someone we entrust our lives and country to?

why don't you just admit it? you know that Hillary is very sick and are scared of what a medical report would reveal?

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

What law or provision in the Constitution "entitles" anyone to this information?

Is it among the un-enumerated rights mentioned in the 9th Amendment?

Next, you'll be saying we are "entitled" to see Trump's tax returns.

Sheesh!

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

Really? No ones business? Bullshit. If it was Trump who needed help climbing steps, had minor seizures, and needed a full time medical attendant you would be demanding a medical report.

you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.

I do. HIPA.

What law or provision in the Constitution "entitles" anyone to this information?

Sheesh!

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

Nonsense.

why is it nonsense to want to know the medical condition of someone we entrust our lives and country to?

why don't you just admit it? you know that Hillary is very sick and are scared of what a medical report would reveal?

You're a partisan hack.

Except when you libtards demand McCains records! Hypocrite.

Sheesh!

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

You're entitled to withhold your vote from any candidate you don't feel has given you enough information on their health.

who needed professional evidence that McCain was bat shit crazy?

who needed professional evidence that McCain was bat shit crazy?
Not me! But it is glaring hypocrisy on the part of libtards!

Forum List

Back