We are entitled

We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

Does anyone disagree? if so, why?
I do. HIPA.

When someone decides to run for president he or she forfeits the rights to privacy. They are asking to for us to entrust them with our country and our personal safety. We are entitled to know everything about them before putting them in office. That's what a political campaign is all about, finding our who and what the candidates really are.

We, the US voters are entitled to a complete, current, unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates. I suggest that they both spend a day at Mayo clinic or some other well recognized medical facility getting a full medical evaluation. Then having those reports released to the public.

Nonsense.

why is it nonsense to want to know the medical condition of someone we entrust our lives and country to?

why don't you just admit it? you know that Hillary is very sick and are scared of what a medical report would reveal?

You're a partisan hack.

I asked for a medical report on both (all) candidates. How is that partisan?

I do. HIPA.

When someone decides to run for president he or she forfeits the rights to privacy. They are asking to for us to entrust them with our country and our personal safety. We are entitled to know everything about them before putting them in office. That's what a political campaign is all about, finding our who and what the candidates really are.

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted, if it weren't you posting it.

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

Really? No ones business? Bullshit. If it was Trump who needed help climbing steps, had minor seizures, and needed a full time medical attendant you would be demanding a medical report.

you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.

The whole Clinton health thing is bullshit. It's an old and distateful tactic usually used by the candidate that's behind in an effort to diminish their opponent. Not surprising that you fell for it.

BTW the only standard for candidates in the last forty years has been the release of tax returns. Not speeches or health records. Why do you ask that Clinton be held to a standard that has no precedent while defending Trump for not meeting the standard that does?

What law or provision in the Constitution "entitles" anyone to this information?

Is it among the un-enumerated rights mentioned in the 9th Amendment?

Next, you'll be saying we are "entitled" to see Trump's tax returns.

Sheesh!

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

You're entitled to withhold your vote from any candidate you don't feel has given you enough information on their health.

nice dodge. you know that Hillary has physical and mental issues, why cant you admit it?

btw, why did the OP say 'both' candidates?

Doesn't he know there are more than 2 running for president? Dumbass.
One of the two will be the next president. the others are really nothing to concern oneself with.

That would not hold up legally.

Great, then get a report on Stein and Johnson as well.

And why not the 17 GOP candidates in the primaries?

I do. HIPA.

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted, if it weren't you posting it.

LOL, coming from the fool who is demanding Trump's tax returns. But not the records of the Clinton foundation. hypocrite

It's no one's business. Personal health records are protected by law for a reason, they're private.

Really? No ones business? Bullshit. If it was Trump who needed help climbing steps, had minor seizures, and needed a full time medical attendant you would be demanding a medical report.

The whole Clinton health thing is bullshit. It's an old and distateful tactic usually used by the candidate that's behind in an effort to diminish their opponent. Not surprising that you fell for it.

BTW the only standard for candidates in the last forty years has been the release of tax returns. Not speeches or health records. Why do you ask that Clinton be held to a standard that has no precedent while defending Trump for not meeting the standard that does?

It's called desperation, flailing, grasping at straws, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, and probably a few more cliches I'm missing.

The Right is a mess. They are running about like chickens with their heads cut off. Hey! there's another cliche!

btw, why did the OP say 'both' candidates?

Doesn't he know there are more than 2 running for president? Dumbass.
One of the two will be the next president. the others are really nothing to concern oneself with.

That would not hold up legally.

Great, then get a report on Stein and Johnson as well.

And why not the 17 GOP candidates in the primaries?

are any of them still running?

I do. HIPA.

LOL, coming from the fool who is demanding Trump's tax returns. But not the records of the Clinton foundation. hypocrite

You're the guy defending Trump not providing his returns, fuckwit.

What law or provision in the Constitution "entitles" anyone to this information?

Sheesh!

Were the American people entitled to know that FDR was in a wheelchair or that JFK had adisons disease or that Reagan had alzheimers?

Yes, we are entitled to know the physical and mental conditions of people who would be president.

You're entitled to withhold your vote from any candidate you don't feel has given you enough information on their health.

nice dodge. you know that Hillary has physical and mental issues, why cant you admit it?

Every person on earth has had physical and mental issues.

which recent presidential candidate has been recorded having minor seizures and needing help climbing 4 steps? What do you think she is hiding under those tents she wears?

Why did you ask for McCains?

Sheesh!

Every person on earth has had physical and mental issues.

No they don't, and only two of them are running for president.

I do. HIPA.

You're the guy defending Trump not providing his returns, fuckwit.
you should try to start a group to demand that the requirement be added to the already existent list of requirements to be president.
At this time, showing tax returns is not a requirement.

I agree but even if they were subject to medical exam, they would somehow control the details disseminated to the public. As such, it would be more lies like most everything pols and our government tell us.

I do. HIPA.

That's simply not true in any way. If you believe that to be true then I expect you to be the loudest advocate for Trump to release his taxes.

Forum List

Back